Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 07:20 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 07:15 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Allah never told anyone to do anything. Humans made up everything they *say* Allah (the Arabic moon-god) "says" or said. Of course it's only "for those who think". Everyone says THEY alone are the ones who *think* and have the truth, and know the idiot code. Yawn. Boring. ((Your (dis) "engaged" logic is nothing more than assertions with no evidence.))

This is your thoughs and you can refute your own claims by using google : ) you can burn Quran or draw cartoon , I will be soft everytime as Allah have ordered to me , as long as you dont threat my freedom .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2013, 07:27 AM
(29-12-2013 02:35 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Stop the personal attack and focus on subject , this is the sing of hate , people usually makes personal attacks during the conversation those who have a big hatred and rage agains the person in front of them . You have to get used to live together muslims , we are your future : )

Seriously? You come here with these kinds of statements and expect not to get personally attacked?
What did you expect really? You are saying "we are coming to your countries and we'll force our way of thinking , our laws and our moral values upon you" and you expect people to except that?

People like you fuel the hatred of muslims.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 2 users Like Slowminded's post
29-12-2013, 07:29 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 07:38 AM by Chippy.)
[Image: i5yp35.png]

[Image: qqern4.png]

[Image: 33pdoc9.png]

from
ARABIC-ENGLISH DICTIONARY OF QUR’ANIC USAGE
(ELSAID M. BADAWI and MUHAMMAD ABDEL HALEEM; Brill Publishing; 2008; ISSN: 0169-9423; ISBN: 978 90 04 14948 9)

Non-muslims and atheists alike are kaffirs.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chippy's post
29-12-2013, 07:29 AM
(29-12-2013 07:15 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 07:09 AM)Chas Wrote:  Telling the truth is not trolling. What you are doing is trolling.

I have respect for people who older than me and I will reply your actions never : ) as long as you dont harm me . You look like a cute granpa .

You look like a sweet little troll girl.

I have one question only: If you were not trolling, then
what was the purpose of your original post?
29-12-2013, 07:29 AM
(29-12-2013 06:30 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Chippy , if you apologise for your insults , I will give you one more chance .

Eat shit and die.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chippy's post
29-12-2013, 07:30 AM
(29-12-2013 07:08 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  http://translate.google.com/#en/ar/non

http://translate.google.com/#en/ar/infidel

kafir = infidel

Quote:Okay I understand . You would be happy that Quran doesnt even mention non-muslims directly . So there is no such a word which is used to describe only non-muslims .

there is and it is kafir

Quote:You said "You mislead me" , how a person can mislead people , by lying ?

Yes you are intentionaly misleading people by claiming that a word has a different meaning than it actuay has

I gave you a list of 10 definitions and they all agree that the arabic word for infidel is

"kafir"

And that word also apeares in the quoran.

and you still deny it.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
29-12-2013, 07:30 AM
You know what? Fuck it guys.

Nineteen, if you are the woman in your avatar, I think you are incredibly attractive. Would you be interested in having a cup of coffee with me sometime. We can sit down via Skype, and flirt talk about the Qu'ran and it's application in modern society while I gaze into your beautiful eyes, wondering if there is some way that such an alluring person can exist respond to your queries and ideas with the logic and critical thinking I think you so desperately need.

If nineteen is your age, then you are well within my age limit. Hell, I am attracted to older women.

Note: Actual offer. Reply as you see fit. This was my 'Fuck it, I am out' post. I doubt she/he will even accept the offer. Lol.

Have fun debating, everyone. May the odds ever be in your favor.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
29-12-2013, 07:32 AM
(29-12-2013 07:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Seriously? You come here with these kinds of statements and expect not to get personally attacked?
What did you expect really? You are saying "we are coming to your countries and we'll force our way of thinking , our laws and our moral values upon you" and you expect people to except that?

People like you fuel the hatred of muslims.

Please evidence that where I had said such a thing ? Quote it : )

if you can prove this , I wont come this forum again .

if you cant , then you will never come this forum again : )

Show us how a honest person you are , or continue to come this forum as a low character person .
29-12-2013, 07:38 AM
(29-12-2013 07:29 AM)black_squirrel Wrote:  You look like a sweet little troll girl.

I have one question only: If you were not trolling, then
what was the purpose of your original post?

: ) my purpose was not anything , I just wanted to share some informations and asked people for not to provoke my thread , was a desperate request .
29-12-2013, 07:40 AM
(29-12-2013 07:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Please evidence that where I had said such a thing ? Quote it : )

if you can prove this , I wont come this forum again .

if you cant , then you will never come this forum again : )

Show us how a honest person you are , or continue to come this forum as a low character person .

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid452154

(28-12-2013 07:07 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post