Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 07:41 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 07:40 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 07:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Please evidence that where I had said such a thing ? Quote it : )

if you can prove this , I wont come this forum again .

if you cant , then you will never come this forum again : )

Show us how a honest person you are , or continue to come this forum as a low character person .

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid452154

(28-12-2013 07:07 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

Time for you to leave, Nineteen. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Vosur's post
29-12-2013, 07:41 AM
(29-12-2013 07:30 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  kafir = infidel

there is and it is kafir

Yes you are intentionaly misleading people by claiming that a word has a different meaning than it actuay has

I gave you a list of 10 definitions and they all agree that the arabic word for infidel is

"kafir"

And that word also apeares in the quoran.

and you still deny it.

Dont get it offensive but your posts makes me laugh so much : )

then I'm asking you , if Allah wanted to define all non-muslims with the word "kafir" , why he use a word which is originally means "hides the truth" , does not matter what it have been translated in English , the original word is Arabic . Try to be objective and reply ? : )
29-12-2013, 07:47 AM
(29-12-2013 07:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 07:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Seriously? You come here with these kinds of statements and expect not to get personally attacked?
What did you expect really? You are saying "we are coming to your countries and we'll force our way of thinking , our laws and our moral values upon you" and you expect people to except that?

People like you fuel the hatred of muslims.

Please evidence that where I had said such a thing ? Quote it : )

if you can prove this , I wont come this forum again .

if you cant , then you will never come this forum again : )

Show us how a honest person you are , or continue to come this forum as a low character person .
Whut?

Do you have a split personality disorder or something?

These are your words, right?

Quote:All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

Since new countries don't appear from thin air, by "western countries of the future" you can only mean taking over one or parts of existing western countries, and enforcing ( in your own words: you like it or dont like it (sic) ) islamic laws in them. No?

Quote:if you can prove this , I wont come this forum again .

Close the door behind you on your way out.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 3 users Like Slowminded's post
29-12-2013, 07:47 AM
(29-12-2013 07:41 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Try to be objective and reply ? : )

What you actually mean is see things my way, you retard, which actually makes you the ignorant one.

The word kafir actually does mean pagan/infidel.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
29-12-2013, 07:48 AM
(29-12-2013 05:47 AM)Chippy Wrote:  --that teaches at a community college in Tucson--

Hey! I went there. Poopyhead. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-12-2013, 07:52 AM
(29-12-2013 07:41 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Dont get it offensive but your posts makes me laugh so much : )

then I'm asking you , if Allah wanted to define all non-muslims with the word "kafir" , why he use a word which is originally means "hides the truth" , does not matter what it have been translated in English , the original word is Arabic . Try to be objective and reply ? : )

Even if "kafir" means "hides the truth" what does that change?

hiding from a truth means that someone is delusional or ignorant, as such muhammed called people who were not muslims delusional or ignorant.

Muhammed used 2 words for non muslims, "kufir" which means infidel and "people of the book". The use of which word depends on what he had to say about these people.

If it was something negative he said "kufir".

And kafir is today used throughout the islamic world as an insult for people who are not muslim.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
29-12-2013, 08:09 AM
(29-12-2013 07:41 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  if Allah wanted to define all non-muslims with the word "kafir" , why he use a word which is originally means "hides the truth" , does not matter what it have been translated in English , the original word is Arabic . Try to be objective and reply ? : )

Because it doesn't only mean one who hides the truth; it also means non-Muslim.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
29-12-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:(Today 11:04 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:
Oh please. Everyone had heard the word "kaffir" in the videos by Bin Laden, Saudi radical Clerics, Hisbollah, Hamas and others. Everyone knows that it means unbeliever because it is always in every context directed against non muslims. Be it in the past or today. Kaffir is infact a swearword for non muslims in the arab world.

Again from wikipedia ; Kafir (Arabic: كافر‎ kāfir, plural كفّار kuffār) is an Arabic term used in an Islamic doctrinal sense, usually translated as "unbeliever," "disbeliever," or "infidel." The term refers to a person who rejects God in Islam or who hides, denies, or covers the "Islamic version of truth." .....The Qur'an uses the word kafir to signify various negative qualities of a person, all of which assist in the precise defining of kufr.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

Kafir is not simply a non muslim....Kafir is one that COVERS up the truth!!

Classical arabic language that is what a kafir is.....If some one doesnt know the truth then how can they cover it up ? Being simple not muslim does not make one a kafir...What would make one a kaffir is they learn about Islam recognize it is the truth and in insolence turn away from Islam

And what would be the point in doing that? That is nonsense. Why would I reject Islam knowing it is the truth? Can you please answer to this?

I do not believe in Islam because I think it is bullshit, that's why I reject it.
29-12-2013, 08:40 AM
Your claim ;

Quote:You are saying "we are coming to your countries and we'll force our way of thinking , our laws and our moral values upon you" and you expect people to except that?

My post ;

Quote:All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

If the majority of people want muslim government and muslim rules , then you have to keep up with majority . You dont have to be muslim or behave like a muslim but doesnot mean you can disturb muslim population . You can move in a country which is ruled by non muslim government .
29-12-2013, 08:41 AM
(29-12-2013 02:35 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Stop the personal attack and focus on subject , this is the sing of hate , people usually makes personal attacks during the conversation those who have a big hatred and rage agains the person in front of them . You have to get used to live together muslims , we are your future : )

[Image: we-are-the-borg-borg-base-picard-all-you...788313.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post