Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 08:44 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 08:40 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  If the majority of people want muslim government and muslim rules , then you have to keep up with majority . You dont have to be muslim or behave like a muslim but doesnot mean you can disturb muslim population . You can move in a country which is ruled by non muslim government .

It's not going to happen, sweetheart. Western secular democracies are not going to change into Islamic governments.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-12-2013, 08:46 AM
(29-12-2013 02:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 02:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Would you agree that the OP looks kinda cute?

Angel

I would agree. Cute is an apt description of the woman in the avatar photo.

Yeah and everybody thought Tsatnaev was cute too.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
29-12-2013, 08:49 AM
(29-12-2013 08:40 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Your claim ;

Quote:You are saying "we are coming to your countries and we'll force our way of thinking , our laws and our moral values upon you" and you expect people to except that?

My post ;

Quote:All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

If the majority of people want muslim government and muslim rules , then you have to keep up with majority . You dont have to be muslim or behave like a muslim but doesnot mean you can disturb muslim population . You can move in a country which is ruled by non muslim government .

I already answered this in the response to your pm, and I also asked you not to send me any more, but another one came as I was writing this. Like I said, anything you want to say , say it in the thread, I will not respond to your pm's.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
29-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Slowminded,
If you put her on 'ignore' she won't be able to PM you.

Apparently 19 doesn't understand the boundary you set by asking her not to send you any more PMs.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
29-12-2013, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 10:03 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-12-2013 07:38 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I just wanted to share some informations and asked people for not to provoke my thread , was a desperate request .

You have no *informations*.
You provoke my desperate. I like having it "provoked".
I give you only one more chance.
Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2013, 10:32 AM
(29-12-2013 08:49 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I already answered this in the response to your pm, and I also asked you not to send me any more, but another one came as I was writing this. Like I said, anything you want to say , say it in the thread, I will not respond to your pm's.

: ) sorry I didnt recognize that you want me not to sent private post . I could not post in the topic because of daily post quota and you cant move away after your slander/lie , I wont allow : )

You have to prove that I said such a thing , the part below marked with black . A phrase enclosed in quotation marks , so reflects the phrase literally , word for word , point to a comma .

(29-12-2013 07:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Seriously? You come here with these kinds of statements and expect not to get personally attacked? What did you expect really? You are saying "we are coming to your countries and we'll force our way of thinking , our laws and our moral values upon you" and you expect people to except that? People like you fuel the hatred of muslims.

But you show me a different post as an evidence . This is the error 1 .

(28-12-2013 07:07 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

In the post , I say the laws based on Quran . An examle for these laws from Quran , one of the most well known verses , there is no compulsion in religion/system (2:256) This verse directly refute your slander/lie , so the part you said that we will force people to Islam , and this is the error 2 .

Now , I pity on you and forgive you , no need to go from here : ) dont lie again , this is enough for me .
29-12-2013, 10:49 AM
(29-12-2013 10:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  In the post , I say the laws based on Quran . An examle for these laws from Quran , one of the most well known verses , there is no compulsion in religion/system (2:256) This verse directly refute your slander/lie , so the part you said that we will force people to Islam , and this is the error 2 .

Whether or not there is compulsion to convert doesn't really matter. It is the laws themselves that are barbaric. No Western democracy would countenance those.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-12-2013, 10:53 AM
(29-12-2013 10:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 08:49 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I already answered this in the response to your pm, and I also asked you not to send me any more, but another one came as I was writing this. Like I said, anything you want to say , say it in the thread, I will not respond to your pm's.

: ) sorry I didnt recognize that you want me not to sent private post . I could not post in the topic because of daily post quota and you cant move away after your slander/lie , I wont allow : )

You have to prove that I said such a thing , the part below marked with black . A phrase enclosed in quotation marks , so reflects the phrase literally , word for word , point to a comma .

From Wiki:

Another common use of quotation marks is to indicate or call attention to ironic or apologetic words:

He shared his "wisdom" with me.
The lunch lady plopped a glob of "food" onto my tray.

Quotes indicating verbal irony, or other special use, are sometimes called scare quotes. They are sometimes gestured in oral speech using air quotes, or indicated in speech with a tone change or by replacement with supposed[ly] or so-called.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post
29-12-2013, 10:55 AM
(29-12-2013 10:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  Whether or not there is compulsion to convert doesn't really matter. It is the laws themselves that are barbaric. No Western democracy would countenance those.

Actually the big part of laws you apply in Western countries is the same with Allah's laws . Islam defend democracy and justice .
29-12-2013, 10:57 AM
(29-12-2013 10:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Actually the big part of laws you apply in Western countries is the same with Allah's laws . Islam defend democracy and justice .

Show us the phrase in which elections and the seperation of religion and state are mentioned in the Quoran.

What you assert here is utterly wrong. Everyone knows that democracy and modern Western laws originate out of Greco-Roman culture.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 6 users Like The Germans are coming's post