Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 01:54 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 12:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's exactly the problem.
Non-Muslims then have less rights, and less status. It's an infantile bunch of bullshit a Third Grader could see through. When the founders set up the US government, at least they were smart enough to recognize the "tyranny of the majority". A Muslim state is an idiotic pile of shit idea. Obviously you have no education.

It was today or yesterday , I saw a study about Usa people , study was saying that the %90 of Usa people sees other citizens as inferiors : ) this is a disease with a big rate and you're a good example for this study . So you're trying to humiliate me by saying that I'm the one uneducated : ) probably you have never read Quran . If you have, maybe you could remember that Islam orders "justice" (5:42)

So the tranny of majority would not valid for a muslim community and everyone would have equal rights. Dont worry I wont call you with any name , being arrogant is a disease and its not my habit that making fun with the illness of people : )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2013, 01:59 PM
(29-12-2013 01:54 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  probably you have never read Quran .

Clearly, you have not properly read it. Anyone who reads a religious text while properly using reading comprehension skills will understand that there is no logical reason to be an adherent to the religion the text advocates.
[+] 2 users Like Foxen's post
29-12-2013, 02:16 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 02:53 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-12-2013 01:54 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 12:36 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  That's exactly the problem.
Non-Muslims then have less rights, and less status. It's an infantile bunch of bullshit a Third Grader could see through. When the founders set up the US government, at least they were smart enough to recognize the "tyranny of the majority". A Muslim state is an idiotic pile of shit idea. Obviously you have no education.

It was today or yesterday , I saw a study about Usa people , study was saying that the %90 of Usa people sees other citizens as inferiors : ) this is a disease with a big rate and you're a good example for this study . So you're trying to humiliate me by saying that I'm the one uneducated : ) probably you have never read Quran . If you have, maybe you could remember that Islam orders "justice" (5:42)

So the tranny of majority would not valid for a muslim community and everyone would have equal rights. Dont worry I wont call you with any name , being arrogant is a disease and its not my habit that making fun with the illness of people : )

The "tyranny of the majority" is valid for everyone, no matter what you assert. You forgot to cite who did the study, so we can determine it's validity. It was today I saw a study that Chechens were blowing themselves up, and killing many others, as they are idiot fundie Muslims. Just because *you* think you are enlightened and think Islam promotes peace, IN NO WAY proves that others (or ANYONE, REALLY) agreeS with you, or that there is any assurance they would grant equal rights. You are deluded, and deep in wishful thinking. Apparently you need to learn things the hard way. There is NO reason to buy any of the crap you are selling, and many good reasons not to. BTW, my having read all of, or none of the Qur'an is irrelevant. HUMANS wrote it. Ignorant humans.

You are not a trained mullah. What gives you the right to get all preachy-weachy ?
Are you a dervish ? Do you twirl and whirl ? If so, does that make you dizzy ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2013, 02:37 PM
(29-12-2013 01:30 PM)kim Wrote:  ................In a democracy such as the US has, democracy does not mean "the majority rules" rather, it means that the rights of the minority are protected.

This does not happen in a theocracy and as such, Muslim law would and does usurp the rights of all who disbelieve Qur'an ... it even says so in the Qur'an....

Surat 2: 354
Quote:O you who have believed, spend from that which We have provided for you before there comes a Day in which there is no exchange and no friendship and no intercession. And the disbelievers - they are the wrongdoers.

Surat 2: 257
Quote:Allah is the ally of those who believe. He brings them out from darknesses into the light. And those who disbelieve - their allies are Taghut. They take them out of the light into darknesses. Those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide eternally therein.

(Taghut = to rebel)

Surat 3: 28
Quote:Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah , except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

Surat 3: 85
Quote:And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers.

Surat 3: 141
Quote:And that Allah may purify the believers [through trials] and destroy the disbelievers.

Surat 3: 196
Quote:Be not deceived by the [uninhibited] movement of the disbelievers throughout the land.

These are from only 2 Surat!
Yes, I've read the Qur'an. Dodgy

All the verses except 3:85 says "kafir" . We had talked about the meaning of kafir in pre posts , please read them . Its translated as "disbeliever" but this is not a complate/true translation , people thinks that it means those who dont believe in Allah/God . I gave an example for this , Allah calls Satan as kafir . Satans knows Allah , but "tries to hide" truth and behaves rebellious against Allah . This usage of word "kafir" is perfectly compatible with its meaning .

After this post , probably you feel like you're the person who found a new invention but you need to think about it that Islam is the world's most accepted religion by non-muslim European people . Maybe the people recognize what you cannot recognize , this would not be possible if the refuting claims of Islam would such easy as you did in your post : )

(29-12-2013 01:30 PM)kim Wrote:  It is not your fault that this is the only thing you have been manipulated to believe as truths.

It is now up to you to learn that there are other things besides this which are realities.

Its time for you to learn that you're not the cleverest person of the world and you wont lose anything by being modest Shy Its not your fault of being ignorant about Islam but its your fault to insists on staying ignorant .
29-12-2013, 02:43 PM
(28-12-2013 11:53 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I'm gonna share islamic teachings here . Single teaching for each day . I would be happy if you dont provoke this thread .

Islamic Teachings

17:37 Dont be arrogant

Please don't. Anyone with a clear rational mind knows that Islam is a war mongering cult that has ripped off Judaism, Christianity, and Gnosticism.

Muhammad was nothing more than a con artist, and you are one of his suckers.

How can anyone become an atheist when we are all born with no beliefs in the first place? We are atheists because we were born this way.
[+] 2 users Like Free's post
29-12-2013, 02:44 PM
(29-12-2013 02:37 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Its not your fault of being ignorant about Islam but its your fault to insists on staying ignorant .

Apply that to yourself. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 6 users Like kim's post
29-12-2013, 02:59 PM
(29-12-2013 02:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The "tyranny of the majority" is valid for everyone, no matter what you assert. You forgot to cite who did the study, so we can determine it's validity. It was today I saw a study that Chechen were blowing themselves up and killing many others, as they are idiot fundie Muslims. Just because *you* think you are enlightened and think Islam promotes peace, IN NO WAY proves that others agree with you, or that there is any assurance they would grant equal rights. You are deluded, and deep in wishful thinking. Apparently you need to learn things the hard way. There is NO reason to buy any of the crap you are selling, and many good reasons not to. BTW, my having read all of, or none of the Qur'an is irrelevant. HUMANS wrote it. Ignorant humans.

Believe me the only thing I have read in your post was just "blah blah blah" : ) you're boring . Good luck . Please dont reply , even you can ignore me , makes me happy Undecided
29-12-2013, 03:01 PM
(29-12-2013 02:43 PM)Free Wrote:  Please don't. Anyone with a clear rational mind knows that Islam is a war mongering cult that has ripped off Judaism, Christianity, and Gnosticism.

Muhammad was nothing more than a con artist, and you are one of his suckers.

Respect
29-12-2013, 03:02 PM
(29-12-2013 02:59 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Believe me the only thing I have read in your post was just "blah blah blah" : ) you're boring .

So, you are illiterate?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
29-12-2013, 03:02 PM
How did this preaching twit get 19 pages of responses? Anyone else tired of towing along these BS discussions?

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
[+] 2 users Like Timber1025's post