Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 03:04 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 10:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 08:49 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  I already answered this in the response to your pm, and I also asked you not to send me any more, but another one came as I was writing this. Like I said, anything you want to say , say it in the thread, I will not respond to your pm's.

: ) sorry I didnt recognize that you want me not to sent private post . I could not post in the topic because of daily post quota and you cant move away after your slander/lie , I wont allow : )

You have to prove that I said such a thing , the part below marked with black . A phrase enclosed in quotation marks , so reflects the phrase literally , word for word , point to a comma .

(29-12-2013 07:27 AM)Slowminded Wrote:  Seriously? You come here with these kinds of statements and expect not to get personally attacked? What did you expect really? You are saying "we are coming to your countries and we'll force our way of thinking , our laws and our moral values upon you" and you expect people to except that? People like you fuel the hatred of muslims.

But you show me a different post as an evidence . This is the error 1 .

(28-12-2013 07:07 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

In the post , I say the laws based on Quran . An examle for these laws from Quran , one of the most well known verses , there is no compulsion in religion/system (2:256) This verse directly refute your slander/lie , so the part you said that we will force people to Islam , and this is the error 2 .

Now , I pity on you and forgive you , no need to go from here : ) dont lie again , this is enough for me .

You didn't recognize that I don't want you sending me pm's? I thought I was pretty clear.

And you couldn't post in the thread due to daily quota even tho your pm was sent at 3:14, then your next post in the thread was on 3:40 and then again your next pm was on 3:45 Consider

Why didn't you mention that you can't post in your pm?
You are the one who is lying.
Also, you are not in the position to allow or disallow anything.

Thinkerbelle was kind enough to explain to you that use of quotation marks is not limited only to word for word quoting...

(29-12-2013 10:53 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  From Wiki:

Another common use of quotation marks is to indicate or call attention to ironic or apologetic words:

He shared his "wisdom" with me.
The lunch lady plopped a glob of "food" onto my tray.

Quotes indicating verbal irony, or other special use, are sometimes called scare quotes. They are sometimes gestured in oral speech using air quotes, or indicated in speech with a tone change or by replacement with supposed[ly] or so-called.

and it is obvious that the sentence I placed between quotation marks is not meant or represented as a direct quote of you but rather a summary of your position as I see it.
The fact that two other people immediately knew exactly what I was talking about shows that my understanding of your positions is correct.

(29-12-2013 07:40 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid452154

(28-12-2013 07:07 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the islamic country laws will be based on Quran , you like it or dont like it . Includes Muslim Western countries of the future . We strive for that and will never give up .

(29-12-2013 07:41 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 07:40 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid452154

Time for you to leave, Nineteen. Drinking Beverage

All the errors here were made by you and you alone. I don't need your forgiveness and you can shove your pity up your ass.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
29-12-2013, 03:14 PM
(29-12-2013 03:04 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 10:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  : ) sorry I didnt recognize that you want me not to sent private post . I could not post in the topic because of daily post quota and you cant move away after your slander/lie , I wont allow : )

You have to prove that I said such a thing , the part below marked with black . A phrase enclosed in quotation marks , so reflects the phrase literally , word for word , point to a comma .

But you show me a different post as an evidence . This is the error 1 .

In the post , I say the laws based on Quran . An examle for these laws from Quran , one of the most well known verses , there is no compulsion in religion/system (2:256) This verse directly refute your slander/lie , so the part you said that we will force people to Islam , and this is the error 2 .

Now , I pity on you and forgive you , no need to go from here : ) dont lie again , this is enough for me .

You didn't recognize that I don't want you sending me pm's? I thought I was pretty clear.

And you couldn't post in the thread due to daily quota even tho your pm was sent at 3:14, then your next post in the thread was on 3:40 and then again your next pm was on 3:45 Consider

Thinkerbelle was kind enough to explain to you that use of quotation marks is not limited only to word for word quoting...

(29-12-2013 10:53 AM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  From Wiki:

Another common use of quotation marks is to indicate or call attention to ironic or apologetic words:

He shared his "wisdom" with me.
The lunch lady plopped a glob of "food" onto my tray.

Quotes indicating verbal irony, or other special use, are sometimes called scare quotes. They are sometimes gestured in oral speech using air quotes, or indicated in speech with a tone change or by replacement with supposed[ly] or so-called.

and it is obvious that the sentence I placed between quotation marks is not meant or represented as a direct quote of you but rather a summary of your position as I see it.
The fact that two other people immediately knew exactly what I was talking about shows that my understanding of your positions is correct.

(29-12-2013 07:41 AM)Vosur Wrote:  Time for you to leave, Nineteen. Drinking Beverage

All the errors here were made by you and you alone. I don't need your forgiveness and you can shove your pity up your ass.

Would you say 19 was harassing you?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-12-2013, 03:22 PM
(29-12-2013 03:04 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You didn't recognize that I don't want you sending me pm's? I thought I was pretty clear.

LoL : ) believe me you're crazy and these are the signs of paranoia . I gonna ignore you , bye bye ...
29-12-2013, 03:23 PM
(29-12-2013 03:14 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 03:04 PM)Slowminded Wrote:  You didn't recognize that I don't want you sending me pm's? I thought I was pretty clear.

Would you say 19 was harassing you?
No, I wouldn't go that far.

I wouldn't mind her getting banned ( if that is why you are asking ) but her pm's didn't warrant it imo . But I would rather see her leave on her own accord with the tail between her legs.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
29-12-2013, 03:39 PM
(29-12-2013 03:22 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  

LoL : ) believe me you're crazy and these are the signs of paranoia . I gonna ignore you , bye bye ...

You are a rather pathetic debater, you have yet to put forth a single counter argument other than to turn tail and run. If you are the best defender for your sick and barbaric religion I don't think we will have to worry much about Islamic based government replacing Secular ones any time soon.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-12-2013, 03:48 PM
(29-12-2013 03:02 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 02:59 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Believe me the only thing I have read in your post was just "blah blah blah" : ) you're boring .

So, you are illiterate?

No, she's willfully ignorant and not very bright. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-12-2013, 03:50 PM
(29-12-2013 03:01 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 02:43 PM)Free Wrote:  Please don't. Anyone with a clear rational mind knows that Islam is a war mongering cult that has ripped off Judaism, Christianity, and Gnosticism.

Muhammad was nothing more than a con artist, and you are one of his suckers.

Respect

No. There is no reason to give absurd beliefs any respect.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
29-12-2013, 04:48 PM
(29-12-2013 02:59 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 02:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The "tyranny of the majority" is valid for everyone, no matter what you assert. You forgot to cite who did the study, so we can determine it's validity. It was today I saw a study that Chechen were blowing themselves up and killing many others, as they are idiot fundie Muslims. Just because *you* think you are enlightened and think Islam promotes peace, IN NO WAY proves that others agree with you, or that there is any assurance they would grant equal rights. You are deluded, and deep in wishful thinking. Apparently you need to learn things the hard way. There is NO reason to buy any of the crap you are selling, and many good reasons not to. BTW, my having read all of, or none of the Qur'an is irrelevant. HUMANS wrote it. Ignorant humans.

Believe me the only thing I have read in your post was just "blah blah blah" : ) you're boring . Good luck . Please dont reply , even you can ignore me , makes me happy Undecided

Thanks for admitting you're not up to creating a coherent reply, and have no answers to what was asked. Thumbsup

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-12-2013, 05:04 PM
(29-12-2013 12:11 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 10:57 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Show us the phrase in which elections and the seperation of religion and state are mentioned in the Quoran.

What you assert here is utterly wrong. Everyone knows that democracy and modern Western laws originate out of Greco-Roman culture.

Firstly we need to look at the meaning of "democracy" , a management format that people have equal rights to shape it . A muslim country , so a country with muslim majority of population would be ruled according to Islamic laws , because the big part of people would want to laws compatible with Islam . Nothing against democracy .

nineteen - you seriously need to study political philosophy of the enlightenment and Greco-Rome. You have no idea what democracy is if your source is the Quran which by its very nature is totalitarian dictatorship and what the enlightenment fought to remove from the world - to end tyranny. Please read Society without God: What the Least Religious Nations Can Tell Us About Contentment
Phil Zuckerman
- you will see how successful some countries can be when they eliminate religious indoctrination, have better justice systems than most of the world, have better healthcare, education and general wellbeing. COmpare this to virtually every nation which is largely Islamic - Syria...Lebanon...Iraq...Iran...Indonesia...South Sudan...Nigeria...Libia...Bangladesh...Pakistan...Egypt...Malaysia...Mauritania.​..Mali......it goes on and on - all failures filled with injustice on a grand scale, barbaric leadership, corruption, lack of rights for women, education restrictions, poverty - a complete mess. Some countries such as Kuwait may have prosperity - but due to a single oil resource "luckily found" and if removed the country would collapse like the rest of them - a cascading stack of dominoes.

Of course you will reply to me that none of this mostly Muslim countries are "really Islamic" - but this is utterly irrelevant because cannot you see a trend here all the way from West Africa to the Pacific ? If it was a one off deviant I would agree, perhaps they "deviated from islam" but virtually every majority Islamic country is a complete mess and then is going to blame all its problems on the west. There is nothing to be proud of or honourable about being Islamic - its actually an embarrassment of underachievement.

As for the Islamic enlightenment in the 10th - 11th centuries with progress in mathematics, science and medicine, there are many sociological factors involved which may be less to do with orthodox Islam itself but proliferation of philosophy which to a great extent is anti Islamic (Kafir/Haram) as discussed in a last post between the conflict of Al-Ghazali & Averroes.

(Al-Ghazali fighting for adherence to traditional Islam against philosophy whilst Averroes tried to incorporate western philosophy into Islam but deemed a Kafir/Haram teachings which deviate from Quran.
[+] 3 users Like Baruch's post
29-12-2013, 05:25 PM
Correlation=\=causation.

I think it's incorrect to say these countries are so repressive and backward BECAUSE of Islam. It might be slowing them, but I don't think it fair to say that Islam is the problem.