Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
29-12-2013, 08:07 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
I'm not saying its not evil. I'm just not sure it can take full credit for the current situation. Islam's stance towards women is EVIL, whether through sanction or outright endorsement of the treatment of the women cursed to be born under its rule.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2013, 08:08 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 08:13 PM by λάθε βιώσας.)
(29-12-2013 08:02 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Um see Time Magazine cover above.

Sad Sad Sad

I'd love to get in on some of this holy war action... unfortunately I don't believe in it.

I though Obama was going to bring our troops back home soon as he got elected?

How many times did he promise this?

However I am into humanitarian rights... bigtime! and I like to make a difference, not just talk about it, or have someone else do it for me.

how well do we treat "our workers" lol this guys is a big fat joke! nobody is your worker pal...

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
29-12-2013, 08:10 PM
(29-12-2013 08:08 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 08:02 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Um see Time Magazine cover above.

Sad Sad Sad

I'd love to get in on some of this holy war action... unfortunately I don't believe in it.

However I am into humanitarian rights... bigtime! and I like to make a difference, not just talk about it, or have someone else do it for me.

I think you got off track a little, love. What does Obama have to do with it?
29-12-2013, 08:11 PM
(29-12-2013 08:08 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  

Sad Sad Sad

None, He actually ran on increasing our presence in Afghanistan, it was Iraq he promised to and did in fact end.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
29-12-2013, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2013 08:24 PM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-12-2013 05:41 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Chippy, I think you're the permanent-salaried troll of this forum . A coward behind computer .

Woops.
What a VERY odd thing for a newcomer to say. How would she/it know that, exactly ? How long has this Nineteen been here ?
I think it just outed itself as a sock-puppet of someone.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2013, 08:28 PM
(29-12-2013 10:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Actually the big part of laws you apply in Western countries is the same with Allah's laws .

No.

Quote: Islam defend democracy and justice .

No.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chippy's post
29-12-2013, 08:33 PM
(29-12-2013 08:07 PM)natachan Wrote:  I'm not saying its not evil. I'm just not sure it can take full credit for the current situation. Islam's stance towards women is EVIL, whether through sanction or outright endorsement of the treatment of the women cursed to be born under its rule.

No.

Islam is an 'evil' force, in the classical sense of the word; villainy.
[+] 1 user Likes UndercoverAtheist's post
29-12-2013, 08:52 PM
(29-12-2013 03:02 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  How did this preaching twit get 19 pages of responses? Anyone else tired of towing along these BS discussions?

I get your point but at the same time it is important that as a community of atheists we resolutely, unambiguously and cogently demolish Islamist revisionist nonsense when it appears on the forum. This won't be the last time the community is exposed to repackaged and perfurmed Islamism, so it serves as a good opportunity to become familiar with their idiotic arguments and to learn the truth of Islam. The factual material supplied in response to the sham Islam being presented (a sham of a sham--a meta-sham?) by Nineteen has been good and will--I hope--give those confronted with this nonsense--in person and online--some ammunition with which to answer.

But if she starts spamming the forum with her "pearls" she should be banned.
[+] 3 users Like Chippy's post
29-12-2013, 08:56 PM
(29-12-2013 02:21 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 02:19 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Would you agree that the OP looks kinda cute?

Angel

I would agree. Cute is an apt description of the woman in the avatar photo.

Cute my ass. More likely "nineteen" is some muslim dude. Remember, people who believe as "nineteen" does don't let women have any education -- speaking of which who is fucking SEXY AS HELL is a woman who stands up to oppressive sons of bitches, dares them to do their worst, and when they do, laughs in their faces.

With no further ado, I give you the Sexiest Woman Alive:

[Image: Blog%20Post%2015Malala_Yousafzai.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
29-12-2013, 08:57 PM
(29-12-2013 02:37 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  All the verses except 3:85 says "kafir" . We had talked about the meaning of kafir in pre posts , please read them . Its translated as "disbeliever" but this is not a complate/true translation , people thinks that it means those who dont believe in Allah/God .

Revisionist nonsense that has already been answered.

A kafir is anyone that doesn't accept Allah as the one true God and Muhammed as His last prophet. End of story. Case closed.