her name is "Aisha"

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2013, 09:06 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(29-12-2013 08:56 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  With no further ado,

It's not the duty of the woman to sacrifice themselves...

There is probably no more honorable way to die than helping these people.

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
29-12-2013, 09:07 PM
(29-12-2013 08:33 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  
(29-12-2013 08:07 PM)natachan Wrote:  I'm not saying its not evil. I'm just not sure it can take full credit for the current situation. Islam's stance towards women is EVIL, whether through sanction or outright endorsement of the treatment of the women cursed to be born under its rule.

No.

Islam is an 'evil' force, in the classical sense of the word; villainy.
Villiany:

n. pl. vil·lain·ies
1. Baseness of mind or character.
2. Viciousness of conduct or action.
3. A treacherous or vicious act.

Evil:

1. Morally bad or wrong; wicked: an evil tyrant.
2. Causing ruin, injury, or pain; harmful: the evil effects of a poor diet.
3. Characterized by or indicating future misfortune; ominous: evil omens.
4. Bad or blameworthy by report; infamous: an evil reputation.
5. Characterized by anger or spite; malicious: an evil temper.

I think evil is a more fitting word.
30-12-2013, 12:40 AM
(29-12-2013 12:49 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Everytime you give the irrelevant examples . If the people does not want to ruled under christianity laws , then they cant be ruled , doesnt matter what is the majority of them ,

[Image: facepalm.jpg]

And by what have the European, North American, South American, Chinese, Korean, Australian, New Zealand and South African countries been ruled so far???

All of them have secular constitutions that prohibit all religious laws from becoming the laws of the country.

Are you seriously suggesting that these countries havent been ruled at all?

Quote: but a real muslim would want Islamic laws .

I think the worst kind of person with an opinion or faith, be it a muslim, christian, jew, buddhis, hindu or right wing, left wing.

Is the person who thinks he or she can say who is "real".

These people are usualy the kind of people who end up blowing up themselves and others or massacring a opposition gathering.

Quote:Another irrelevant example : ) yes representatives elected by people and majority decides it. For example we are choosing a president , the candidate who gets the most support would be chosen . In a country with muslim majority of population would chose a muslim president .

Not true. Germany had an Agnostic Chancelor, Australia an atheist primeminister, Britain a jewish primeminister, America an agnostic President and on and on and on

Even the majority muslim country Indonesia - which is a secular republic - had a hindu woman as president.

The way in which you perceive political realities is outright absurd. How do you think to be able to predict what people will vote and why based on their religion soley?

Quote:This is the violation of democracy , you have no right to abolish death penalty if the majority of people want it to be applied .

No it is not a violation of the democracy. Because if the people want it back, they will elect a government that puts it back.

The very principle of democracy is that it guarantees social change through frequent political change in power.

Quote:Oh God Rolleyes

Why are you always trying to slander ? : ) So Islamic laws would require a totalitarian government ? Can you prove me with verses ? or would you want me to prove just the opposite ?

No verses needed. A state built on religious laws is called a Theocracy. Bein built on religious laws means that it rejects the laws of other religions and non religious. A country which rejects the opinions and possitions of a leitemate opposition is by it`s very definition totalitarian.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 3 users Like The Germans are coming's post
30-12-2013, 02:00 AM
Didn't new Kirk say it too? In Into Darkness? I'm not sure, only seen it once.

Wrath of Khan, however, is awesome.
30-12-2013, 03:27 AM
Well it took a while but I caught up with this thread.

And thought:
[Image: mrw-the-teachers-says-we-have-minutes-le...-44599.gif]

(29-12-2013 08:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  ... it is important that as a community of atheists we resolutely, unambiguously and cogently demolish Islamist revisionist nonsense when it appears on the forum. This won't be the last time the community is exposed to repackaged and perfumed Islamism, so it serves as a good opportunity to become familiar with their idiotic arguments and to learn the truth of Islam.

Agreed. Although I can't help thinking that we could be offering a bit more rope first.

The stand-out, for me, was the argument over definitions...

(29-12-2013 06:16 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  ...
this is because of the words with multi-meanings .

So it crosses my mind how much the enlightenment benefited from Samual Johnson and as mentioned, the Frenchies whose work triggered the project for an English dictionary.

Oh that the Arab-speaking had had the same advantage.

And as a couple of side-thoughts...

(29-12-2013 12:49 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  ...
For example we are choosing a president , the candidate who gets the most support would be chosen .

Tell that to Al Gore!

Quote:Why are you always trying to slander ?

That would be libel.

Fun read, though. Thanks guys.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
30-12-2013, 03:47 AM
I have read all the posts which is written addressed to me and I dont see any post to worth answering .

Today's islamic teaching is surah 25 and ayaah 63 ;

25:63 Be away from flaunt , be soft even if someone tries to hurt you .

(25:63 The servants of the Gracious who walk on the earth in humility and if the ignorant speak to them, they say, "Peace.")

You will realize that the some muslim called countries is away from this beautiful philosophy of Islam and noone can blame Islam because of the mistakes of people . Allahu Akbar : )
30-12-2013, 04:10 AM
(30-12-2013 03:47 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I have read all the posts which is written addressed to me and I dont see any post to worth answering .

No you didn`t.

Quote:Today's islamic teaching is surah 25 and ayaah 63 ;

25:63 Be away from flaunt , be soft even if someone tries to hurt you .

(25:63 The servants of the Gracious who walk on the earth in humility and if the ignorant speak to them, they say, "Peace.")

This in cintrast with the phrases posted priviously, only shows that the quoran is contradictionary.

Quote:You will realize that the some muslim called countries is away from this beautiful philosophy of Islam and noone can blame Islam because of the mistakes of people

Islam is not a philosophy, it is a religion.

And even if after a crime, the person who commited it is held accountable. The reasons why he commited the crime are of interest for the purpose of prevention.
That said, the quoran was the inspiration for thousands of crimes.

Quote: . Allahu Akbar : )

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
30-12-2013, 04:39 AM
Nineteen,
I like the tenets that you have been 'teaching' us.

Although the turning the other check bit (why does that sound familiar? Oh yeah, Buddhism) only works if no one takes advantage of the implied meekness.

The meek won't inherit the earth when the meekless are around.

Oh! And can I flaunt on Mondays and Wednesdays please?

Smile

30-12-2013, 04:55 AM
(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  No you didn`t.

Yes I have : ) but I'm a little bit squint eyed and I dont want to reply same or similar things over and over again , tiring my eyes .

(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  This in cintrast with the phrases posted priviously, only shows that the quoran is contradictionary.

Nah its not , you just think that its because of the lack of knowledge about it and obsessions against Islam , you're the kaffir : ) even if you would aware of Allah says the truth , you will ignore it . But I hope you will choose to be a nice person in near future .

(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Islam is not a philosophy, it is a religion.

And even if after a crime, the person who commited it is held accountable. The reasons why he commited the crime are of interest for the purpose of prevention.
That said, the quoran was the inspiration for thousands of crimes.

Quran is a life guide for people . Its a philosophy , its a political system , its a lesson , for people who uses their brains : ) brainless people could even use The Little Red Riding Hood story book to commit a crime , can be found an envelope in every way , there are always a way for ignorance .