Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
30-12-2013, 05:06 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(30-12-2013 04:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  No you didn`t.

Yes I have : ) but I'm a little bit squint eyed and I dont want to reply same or similar things over and over again , tiring my eyes .

Do you know how to fix that? Stop posting the same bullshit and tripe and pretending it's 'knowledge'... Drinking Beverage

(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  This in cintrast with the phrases posted priviously, only shows that the quoran is contradictionary.

Nah its not , you just think that its because of the lack of knowledge about it and obsessions against Islam , you're the kaffir : ) even if you would aware of Allah says the truth , you will ignore it . But I hope you will choose to be a nice person in near future .

A stunning example of confirmation bias.

(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Islam is not a philosophy, it is a religion.

And even if after a crime, the person who commited it is held accountable. The reasons why he commited the crime are of interest for the purpose of prevention.
That said, the quoran was the inspiration for thousands of crimes.

Quran is a life guide for people . Its a philosophy , its a political system , its a lesson , for people who uses their brains : ) brainless people could even use The Little Red Riding Hood story book to commit a crime , can be found an envelope in every way , there are always a way for ignorance .

And if their brain tells them that it's all bullshit because there is no evidence to support it at all? Those people who use their brains to come to different conclusions get executed as apostates under Sharia Law. So yeah, fuck that, and fuck you if you mean to attach your horse to that wagon. Dodgy

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
30-12-2013, 05:10 AM
(30-12-2013 04:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Yes I have : ) but I'm a little bit squint eyed and I dont want to reply same or similar things over and over again , tiring my eyes .

Not true, since I didnt repeat myself. The person who repeated herself here is you.

Quote:Nah its not , you just think that its because of the lack of knowledge about it and obsessions against Islam , you're the kaffir : ) even if you would aware of Allah says the truth , you will ignore it . But I hope you will choose to be a nice person in near future .

Not true. Since Mohammed himself said that he was contradictionary and remarkt in the quoran that if it should contradict itself, the latest phrase has prevalence.

Clearly you didnt even read the quoran yourself.

And to simply call something the truth without showing proof is arrogant and childish.

Quote:Quran is a life guide for people . Its a philosophy , its a political system , its a lesson , for people who uses their brains : ) brainless people could even use The Little Red Riding Hood story book to commit a crime , can be found an envelope in every way , there are always a way for ignorance .

The quoran is a pamphlet on how to create a totalitarian state. As such it isnt any diffeent to Maos red book.

And even if it is true that anyone can use anything to justify a crime, the fact that the world has been ingulft with islamic terror for the past years shows that certain more popular works of fiction such as the quoran take presedents in inspireing crimes.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
30-12-2013, 05:18 AM
(30-12-2013 03:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Well it took a while but I caught up with this thread.

And thought:
[Image: mrw-the-teachers-says-we-have-minutes-le...-44599.gif]

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
30-12-2013, 05:47 AM
(30-12-2013 04:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  ...
Quran is a life guide for people . Its a philosophy , its a political system , its a lesson , for people who uses their brains : ) brainless people could even use The Little Red Riding Hood story book to commit a crime , can be found an envelope in every way , there are always a way for ignorance .

I'm confused by this but it appears to be saying that brainful people will use the Quran to commit crime.

I don't think you'll find many who will disagree.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
30-12-2013, 05:59 AM
(30-12-2013 03:47 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I have read all the posts which is written addressed to me and I dont see any post to worth answering .

Today's islamic teaching is surah 25 and ayaah 63 ;

25:63 Be away from flaunt , be soft even if someone tries to hurt you .

(25:63 The servants of the Gracious who walk on the earth in humility and if the ignorant speak to them, they say, "Peace.")

You will realize that the some muslim called countries is away from this beautiful philosophy of Islam and noone can blame Islam because of the mistakes of people . Allahu Akbar : )

Who do you share the account Nineteen with? I think I have noticed two distinct writing styles: the current one which is consistently grammatically incorrect and another which is more fluent.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
30-12-2013, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 06:26 AM by Chippy.)
(30-12-2013 04:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Yes I have : ) but I'm a little bit squint eyed and I dont want to reply same or similar things over and over again , tiring my eyes .

You are an unintelligent and uneducated person that is entirely incapable of answering any of the criticisms put to you.

Quote:Nah its not , you just think that its because of the lack of knowledge about it and obsessions against Islam , you're the kaffir : ) even if you would aware of Allah says the truth , you will ignore it . But I hope you will choose to be a nice person in near future .

Can you read Quranic Arabic?

Quote:You will realize that the some muslim called countries is away from this beautiful philosophy of Islam

Islam is not a philosophy, it is a religion. You would not recognise a philosophy book if it was being used to beat sense into you.

Quote: and noone can blame Islam because of the mistakes of people

How is it that a book that is claimed to be perfect can be so misinterpreted?

Quote:Quran is a life guide for people .

No.

Quote:Its a philosophy ,

No, it's a religion.

Quote: its a political system ,

Yes, a totalitarian/fascistic political system.

Quote: its a lesson , for people who uses their brains

No, it's for people that don't use their brains. Islam is an irrationalist faith that is why Islamic apologists are so few and the only apologetic argument that it has produced is the Kalam Cosmological Argument (which doesn't work).

Listen closely to how Blair/Bilal decided to become a Muslim:

(Jump to 5m33s--the embedded link didn't like the time spec.)

In what sense can Blair/Bilal be said to be using his intellect?

Quote: : ) brainless people could even use The Little Red Riding Hood story book to commit a crime

No they couldn't because it contains no injunctions or commandments.

Quote:there are always a way for ignorance .

Yes and the spread of Islam depends on that ignorance.
[+] 3 users Like Chippy's post
30-12-2013, 06:38 AM
(30-12-2013 04:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Quran is a life guide for people . Its a philosophy , its a political system , its a lesson , for people who uses their brains : ) brainless people could even use The Little Red Riding Hood story book to commit a crime , can be found an envelope in every way , there are always a way for ignorance .

Nope. I have read all the posts by Nineteen and I don't see any post worth reading.
The Qur'an is crap. Perhaps he/she/it should address their teachings to Seyed Ali Hosseini Khamenei, the current Ayatolla. Apparently you he/she/it thinks they are more informed about Islam than he is.

I will offer one daily teaching of
1. Yoda :
“Size matters not.”
and
2. Albus Dumbledore :
""Which goes to show that the best of us must sometimes eat our words."

Qur'an is life guide for misogynist ignorant douche bags.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-12-2013, 06:51 AM
(30-12-2013 03:27 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Agreed. Although I can't help thinking that we could be offering a bit more rope first.

Um, no. You can't beat a mentally retarded chimp at chess even if you are FIDE Master.

Quote:The stand-out, for me, was the argument over definitions...

And that actually counts against the divine origin of the Quran:
--Why would a divinely authored document be ambiguous?
--Why would a god choose to dictate his series of essays in a language that is ambiguous?
--Having decided to compose his essays using ambiguous words why did this god not supply footnotes or endnotes that specified exactly which meaning he intended?

Aside from those problems the revisionist narrative doesn't work for a multitude of reasons including:

--The improbability that the very earliest Muslims misinterpreted the Quran given that they were historically closest to its authors(s);
--The hadiths confirm the mainline reading (and that is why the revisionists want to discard the hadiths);
--Neither of the mainline denominations (Sunni, Shia) agree with the revisionist account;
--The "enlightened" Islam appears only in the 20th-Century which implies that the entire history of Islam is not actually the history of Islam but instead that of an inferior deviant substitute. This means that the Islamic Golden Age wasn't actually Islamic.
30-12-2013, 07:29 AM
[Image: vrwktk.png]
[+] 4 users Like Chippy's post
30-12-2013, 07:36 AM
Again there is no post to worth answering , just the personal thoughts based on hate Yes