Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
30-12-2013, 07:44 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
4:34 Men are superior to women, and may beat their wives if they disobey

Very wise book!

Doesn't it have some lines in it about a pedophile flying about on a donkey and the purpose of mountains are to pin the sky to the earth?

Instead of generic platitudes of niceness that exist throughout the majority of all cultures on the planet. I think you should explain your evidence for lynch pin mountains and pedo piloted donkeys first before we need to acknowledge anything in that surreal selection of a mad mans ramblings as valid ... I'm sure there's a belter of a line in there about an etheopian leader with a head like a raisin. I can't be bothered with quote hunting but I've read the qu'ran before and it was wild! ... Looking at your scriptural knowledge nineteen, I suggest you read it too!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
30-12-2013, 07:51 AM
(30-12-2013 07:36 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Again there is no post to worth answering , just the personal thoughts based on hate Yes

I don't hate you. I don't know you. I do however hate your fanatical mentally retarded religion and everything it promotes.

Hate isn't bad. It's the moral high ground of the more intelligent free thinking being to hate something intrinsically evil. I also hate the fact that you are willfully ignorant and blinkered. Let's see how much you love islam in a few years when you get married lol

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
30-12-2013, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 09:10 AM by Nineteen.)
(30-12-2013 07:44 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  4:34 Men are superior to women, and may beat their wives if they disobey

Very wise book!

Doesn't it have some lines in it about a pedophile flying about on a donkey and the purpose of mountains are to pin the sky to the earth?

Instead of generic platitudes of niceness that exist throughout the majority of all cultures on the planet. I think you should explain your evidence for lynch pin mountains and pedo piloted donkeys first before we need to acknowledge anything in that surreal selection of a mad mans ramblings as valid ... I'm sure there's a belter of a line in there about an etheopian leader with a head like a raisin. I can't be bothered with quote hunting but I've read the qu'ran before and it was wild! ... Looking at your scriptural knowledge nineteen, I suggest you read it too!

And again the prejudices . If you would research from different sources and if you would not focus on an extreme/anti islamic translation , you would see that the verse does not say "superior" . قوامون

Here is a few translation about the verse ;

Muhammad Asad ; "men shall take full care of women......"

Rashad Khalifa ; "The men are made responsible for the women........."

Shabbir Ahmad ; "Men are the protectors and supporters of women......."

Edib Yuksel ; "The men are to support the women........"

...........etc ..............

The word which is used in the verse and translated as "superior" by some crazy minds is "Kavvamune" , the root of the word is "kavvama" . It means "protect, guard, keeping standing, support ...etc..."

Maybe you have read Quran , but you didnt understand it , a person with full of hate and prejudices cannot understand anything .

I suggest you to be objective and honest , at least try it Confused
30-12-2013, 09:08 AM
(30-12-2013 07:51 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I don't hate you. I don't kno..............blah.........................blah ...........................................blah.................................​blah...............blah....................................blah.................​............blah.................................................blah...........​............

Okay
30-12-2013, 09:12 AM
(30-12-2013 09:05 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 07:44 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  4:34 Men are superior to women, and may beat their wives if they disobey

Very wise book!

And again the prejudices . If you would research from different sources and if you would not focus on an extreme/anti islamic translation , you would see that the verse does not say "superior" . قوامون

Here is a few translation about the verse ;

Muhammad Asad ; "men shall take full care of women"

Rashad Khalifa ; "The men are made responsible for the women"

Shabbir Ahmad ; "Men are the protectors and supporters of women"

Edib Yuksel ; "The men are to support the women"

...........etc ..............

The word which is used in the verse and translated as "superior" by some crazy minds is "Kavvamune" , the root of the word is "kavvama" . It means "protect, guard, keeping standing, support ...etc..."

Maybe you have read Quran , but you didnt understand it , a person with full of hate and prejudices cannot understand anything .

I suggest you to be objective and honest , at least try it Confused

And all of those translations suggest that women are incapable of supporting /taking care of themselves and that implies that men are superior.
Still misogynistic.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post
30-12-2013, 09:13 AM
(30-12-2013 07:36 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Again there is no post to worth answering , just the personal thoughts based on hate Yes

All your posts are not worth reading. All personal revisionist opinions based on a biased uneducated perspective, attempting to justify a pile of crap religion.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-12-2013, 09:20 AM
(30-12-2013 09:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All your posts are not worth reading. All personal revisionist opinions based on a biased uneducated perspective, attempting to justify a pile of crap religion.

Please put me on your ignore list : )
30-12-2013, 09:21 AM
[Image: 1549479_743726072321544_786159543_n.jpg]

So I am waiting for the apologist to ever ya know actually defend their barbaric cult.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
30-12-2013, 09:38 AM

Explain why it should be worth replying to you if you simply call all opposition to your opinions hatefull?

Having a debate means to be confronted with critizism that can be harsh.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
30-12-2013, 09:44 AM

If you truly want us to understand, you would think at least some of the responses are worth answering... wouldn't you?

But yes, there are lots of personal thoughts based on hate contempt.

Are you not interested in understanding why your opponents feel that way?

I would be.

If you do not understand your opponents, the only way you will defeat them is through force.

Blink