Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
30-12-2013, 09:54 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(30-12-2013 03:47 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  25:63 Be away from flaunt , be soft even if someone tries to hurt you .

(25:63 The servants of the Gracious who walk on the earth in humility and if the ignorant speak to them, they say, "Peace.")

I'll take your fiction more seriously when followers of Islam stop making headline news with violence.

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes guitar_nut's post
30-12-2013, 09:55 AM
(30-12-2013 09:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If you truly want us to understand, you would think at least some of the responses are worth answering... wouldn't you?

But yes, there are lots of personal thoughts based on hate contempt.

Are you not interested in understanding why your opponents feel that way?

I would be.

If you do not understand your opponents, the only way you will defeat them is through force.

Blink

I love to answer when people asks questions to "learn" , I love to resolving the question marks in minds , but I dont care and I dont want to answer when I feel that they're malicious and bad intentioned . For example you're one of them , always blaming without any evidence and have an obsessive mindset . How you decide about me that I will force people to believe Islam , even islam says there is no compulsion , programmed to hate , this is why ...
30-12-2013, 09:59 AM
(30-12-2013 09:54 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  I'll take your fiction more seriously when followers of Islam stop making headline news with violence.

Really ? thanks . Islam needs you Tongue

The words of Allah is there , its Quran . People can behave the way they want , this does not change that Islam is perfect .
30-12-2013, 10:17 AM
(30-12-2013 09:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 09:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If you truly want us to understand, you would think at least some of the responses are worth answering... wouldn't you?

But yes, there are lots of personal thoughts based on hate contempt.

Are you not interested in understanding why your opponents feel that way?

I would be.

If you do not understand your opponents, the only way you will defeat them is through force.

Blink

I love to answer when people asks questions to "learn" , I love to resolving the question marks in minds , but I dont care and I dont want to answer when I feel that they're malicious and bad intentioned . For example you're one of them , always blaming without any evidence and have an obsessive mindset . How you decide about me that I will force people to believe Islam , even islam says there is no compulsion , programmed to hate , this is why ...

Then I think that you know friendly advice when you see it.

OK. You want questions...

In your revised version of the Quran:
what does it say about equality?
what is the punishment for leaving Islam?

Thank you.

30-12-2013, 10:18 AM
(30-12-2013 09:59 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 09:54 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  I'll take your fiction more seriously when followers of Islam stop making headline news with violence.

Really ? thanks . Islam needs you Tongue

The words of Allah is there , its Quran . People can behave the way they want , this does not change that Islam is perfect .

I know of no perfect thing that inspires so much violence. I also have internet access, which unfortunately for you, means I can research everything there is to know about Islam.

"Not all those who wander are lost"
All That Is Gold... L.O.T.R. - Tolkien

If Jesus died for our sins, why is there still sin? If man was created from dust, why is there still dust? If Americans came from Europe, why are there still Europeans?
[+] 3 users Like guitar_nut's post
30-12-2013, 10:25 AM
(30-12-2013 09:20 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 09:13 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  All your posts are not worth reading. All personal revisionist opinions based on a biased uneducated perspective, attempting to justify a pile of crap religion.

Please put me on your ignore list : )

In your dreams. As long as you post shit, I'm here to point it out.
Go away. Maybe you can fly on a donkey-mule to Jerusalem too.

BTW, here are the REAL origins of Islam, discussed. #247.
You will be unable to refute ONE point made there.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...ns?page=25 (#247)
All you do is make boring unsupported assertions. They are worthless in rational discourse. You have convinced NO ONE here. You never will. You are not up to the task you think you can do. You are ignorant, and deluded. You have nothing to offer.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-12-2013, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 10:36 AM by Nineteen.)
(30-12-2013 10:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Then I think that you know friendly advice when you see it.

Thank you.

There is no punishment for leaving from Islam , THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION/SYSTEM <<< read that once every 10 minutes , I know you will understand one day in the future : )

There are a hadith (rumor-story-tale) that the prophet was said noone have right to leave from Islam Rolleyes doesnot known fabricated by whom under the name of prophet . Also Allah prohibits to believe in hadiths about Islam . I cant understand how people believe in such things . Muslim means who is the servant of Allah . So Allah say there is no compulsion but the prophet say "nooo stop there , noone can leave from Islam" , a tragic - comic claim Rolleyes

12:111 This the Quran , not an fabricated hadith

45:6 These are the words of Allah , which hadith you believe in after the words of God ?

We had talked about the equality in pre post , I can show other verses about the equality , I'm at work right now , maybe when I have more time available .
30-12-2013, 10:38 AM
(30-12-2013 10:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  There is no punishment for leaving from Islam , THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION/SYSTEM <<< read that once every 10 minutes , I know you will understand one day in the future : )

Think about who it was that told you that.
Now, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in...#Execution
Now, ponder for a moment. Why did that person lie to you? Why did that person lie? What were they trying to hide?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 3 users Like Hafnof's post
30-12-2013, 10:41 AM
(30-12-2013 10:32 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 10:17 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Then I think that you know friendly advice when you see it.

Thank you.

There is no punishment for leaving from Islam , THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGION/SYSTEM <<< read that once every 10 minutes , I know you will understand one day in the future : )

There are a hadith (rumor-story-tale) that the prophet was said noone have right to leave from Islam Rolleyes doesnot known fabricated by whom under the name of prophet . Also Allah prohibits to believe in hadiths about Islam . I cant understand how people believe in such things . Muslim means who is the servant of Allah . So Allah say there is no compulsion but the prophet say "nooo stop there , noone can leave from Islam" , a tragic - comic claim Rolleyes

12:111 This the Quran , not an fabricated hadith

45:6These are the words of Allah , which hadith you believe in after the words of God ?

We had talked about the equality in pre post , I can show other verses about the equality , I'm at work right now , maybe when I have more time available .

Thank you. I missed the previous replies about equality so I look forward to your reply when you are less busy.

I appreciate the reply that there is no compulsion (although I think your patronising tone and use of CAPS was unwarranted).

So... follow up question on that...
given that that is not the official interpretation in most of the islamic cults, as I think you were alluding to by referring to it as a tragic / comic claim, what would be the most efficient and effective process for getting the rest of the Islamic world to follow your version.

Thank you.

30-12-2013, 11:22 AM
@nineteen

Do you think honor killings are justifiable?

What about how in Muslim countries if a woman is raped and no one sees it, she can be put to death? Is this moral to you?

In my opinion, your religion is a sick. The only reason you are defending it with all you have here on an athiest board is because it was the religion you were brought up in....
[+] 1 user Likes crazylikeyou's post