Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
30-12-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(30-12-2013 11:22 AM)crazylikeyou Wrote:  @nineteen

Do you think honor killings are justifiable?

What about how in Muslim countries if a woman is raped and no one sees it, she can be put to death? Is this moral to you?

In my opinion, your religion is a sick. The only reason you are defending it with all you have here on an athiest board is because it was the religion you were brought up in....

It (Nineteen) was probably banned from Muslim sites.
Why else would it resort to coming to an atheist site ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2013, 11:34 AM
(30-12-2013 10:38 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  Think about who it was that told you that.
Now, read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in...#Execution
Now, ponder for a moment. Why did that person lie to you? Why did that person lie? What were they trying to hide?

Fail

I have looked at your link , didnt read the part which only mention about hadiths . I have looked for a verse , it says verse 16:106 could be used to support a penalty for apostasy but this is another ignorant claim . Verse says there will be a big "azhab" for the people who believe Islam and then takes side against Allah and makes "kufr".

Azhab : The penalty which is given for afterlife .
Kufr : The actions against Allah which is done by "Kafir" (Pre-post for the meaning of Kafir)
30-12-2013, 11:42 AM
(30-12-2013 10:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank you. I missed the previous replies about equality so I look forward to your reply when you are less busy.

I appreciate the reply that there is no compulsion (although I think your patronising tone and use of CAPS was unwarranted).

So... follow up question on that...
given that that is not the official interpretation in most of the islamic cults, as I think you were alluding to by referring to it as a tragic / comic claim, what would be the most efficient and effective process for getting the rest of the Islamic world to follow your version.

Thank you.

This is not my version , this is the ISLAM itself .

(30-12-2013 10:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  what would be the most efficient and effective process for getting the rest of the Islamic world to follow your version.

Education
30-12-2013, 11:42 AM
(30-12-2013 03:47 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I have read all the posts which is written addressed to me and I dont see any post to worth answering .

Difficult to see with your head up your ass.

If you are not going to engage with those who respond to your drivel, there is no point in you being here at all.

Quote:Today's islamic teaching is surah 25 and ayaah 63 ;

25:63 Be away from flaunt , be soft even if someone tries to hurt you .

(25:63 The servants of the Gracious who walk on the earth in humility and if the ignorant speak to them, they say, "Peace.")

These are not even intelligible sentences. And of course they do not reflect islamic ideology in the least, nor do they reflect your own mindset that compels you to make the preposterous claim that western nations will eventually flip to batshit-islamic states.

Quote:You will realize that the some muslim called countries is away from this beautiful philosophy of Islam and noone can blame Islam because of the mistakes of people .

You will realize that no one here is fooled by your moronic bullshit.

Quote:Allahu Akbar : )

Allahu Akbar to you, too, sweetheat.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
30-12-2013, 11:47 AM
(30-12-2013 10:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  what would be the most efficient and effective process for getting the rest of the Islamic world to follow your version.

Education
[/quote]

*cough, cough*
Indoctrintion...
30-12-2013, 11:51 AM
(30-12-2013 11:42 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  ...

Education

Yes. That's the mechanism.

I can't help thinking that, ironically, you are not going to be able to educate atheists in this respect because most of us already agree with you that Islam has taken a wrong turn or two.

You'll be be preaching to the unconvertable.

But I asked... what is the process?
I mean, do you and your fellow moderates have a defined process, policies and plans for educating those Islamists who you feel are misinterpreting your doctrine?

Thank you.

30-12-2013, 11:55 AM
(30-12-2013 04:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  No you didn`t.

Yes I have : ) but I'm a little bit squint eyed and I dont want to reply same or similar things over and over again , tiring my eyes .

So "squint-eyed" is what you call your being willfully ignorant and deliberately obtuse. Got it.

Quote:
(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  This in cintrast with the phrases posted priviously, only shows that the quoran is contradictionary.

Nah its not , you just think that its because of the lack of knowledge about it and obsessions against Islam , you're the kaffir : )

We know plenty enough about Islam, and enough to know that you are lying about its supposed "peaceful nature. You aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

Quote:even if you would aware of Allah says the truth , you will ignore it .

You haven't even begun to attempt to demonstrate the supposed existence of your mythical sadistic fairy-tale monster.
Quote:But I hope you will choose to be a nice person in near future .

We are nice people here. But we do not take kindly to your attempts to whitewash your batshit-crazy, misogynistic, hateful, violent religion.

Quote:
(30-12-2013 04:10 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Islam is not a philosophy, it is a religion.

And even if after a crime, the person who commited it is held accountable. The reasons why he commited the crime are of interest for the purpose of prevention.
That said, the quoran was the inspiration for thousands of crimes.

Quran is a life guide for people .

If that were the case, it is a very bad one. But thank you for admitting that it is not in any way "holy" or worth revering or even paying any sort of attention to.

Quote: Its a philosophy , its a political system , its a lesson , for people who uses their brains : )

People who use their brains do not hijack airliners and fly them into skyscrapers to kill thousands of innocent people. People who use their brains do not set off bombs on crowded city streets to kill children. People who use their brains do not condone a religion which compels men to beat, stone, humiliate and mutilate women for exercising what in enlightened countries are their basic human rights. You are dumber than dogshit to endorese such a religion, if in fact you are even a woman at all.

Quote:brainless people could even use The Little Red Riding Hood story book to commit a crime , can be found an envelope in every way , there are always a way for ignorance .

Present us with a single person who has used "Little Red Riding Hood story book to commit a crime".

30-12-2013, 12:05 PM
(30-12-2013 07:36 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Again there is no post to worth answering , just the personal thoughts based on hate Yes

[Image: fail-troll-is-fail.jpg]

30-12-2013, 12:09 PM
(30-12-2013 09:08 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 07:51 AM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  I don't hate you. I don't kno..............blah.........................blah ...........................................blah.................................​blah...............blah....................................blah.................​............blah.................................................blah...........​............

Okay

Nineteen as a little girl:

[Image: 31007_303370973098478_1924633649_n.jpg?lvh=1]

[Image: 314907_277324075705905_1605632131_n.jpg]

[Image: 309369_502523083108205_1484527432_n.jpg]

[Image: 419845_206947046074205_386518929_n.jpg]

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-12-2013, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 12:30 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(30-12-2013 09:55 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 09:44 AM)DLJ Wrote:  If you truly want us to understand, you would think at least some of the responses are worth answering... wouldn't you?

But yes, there are lots of personal thoughts based on hate contempt.

Are you not interested in understanding why your opponents feel that way?

I would be.

If you do not understand your opponents, the only way you will defeat them is through force.

Blink

I love to answer when people asks questions to "learn"

Time to disabuse you of your delusions. You are NOT a teacher here, none of us have signed up to be your "students", and none of us signed up for any "feed us with happy bullshit about the malevolent, misogynistic pedophile religion of hate" class.

Quote: , I love to resolving the question marks in minds , but I dont care and I dont want to answer when I feel that they're malicious and bad intentioned .

OH, yes, you cannot tell the difference between your emotions and any sort of rational judgement. This condition is known as being a "pathological liar".

Quote:For example you're one of them , always blaming without any evidence and have an obsessive mindset .

Several of us have posted PHOTO AND VIDEO EVIDENCE debunking your claim of islam as a "peaceful religion". You aren't fooling anyone with your bullshit claim of "no evidence".

Quote:How you decide about me that I will force people to believe Islam , even islam says there is no compulsion , programmed to hate , this is why ...

We took the evidence of your own words. You testified against yourself.

(30-12-2013 09:59 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 09:54 AM)guitar_nut Wrote:  I'll take your fiction more seriously when followers of Islam stop making headline news with violence.

Really ? thanks . Islam needs you Tongue

The words of Allah is there , its Quran . People can behave the way they want , this does not change that Islam is perfect .

Yes, the "perfect" religion of islam:

Posted on September 26, 2013 by John Hinderaker in Islam, Second Amendment, Terrorism
Unimaginable Horror of Nairobi Terror Attack Revealed

Soldiers taking control of what is left of Nairobi’s Westgate Mall have found that al Shabab’s terror attack was more horrifying than previously known. The Daily Mail has the appalling story:

Soldiers told of the horrific torture meted out by terrorists in the Nairobi mall massacre yesterday with claims hostages were dismembered, had their eyes gouged out and were left hanging from hooks in the ceiling.

Men were said to have been castrated and had fingers removed with pliers before being blinded and hanged.

Children were found dead in the food court fridges with knives still embedded in their bodies, it was claimed. …

The horrifying details came yesterday as the first pictures emerged from within the wreckage of the building, showing piles of bodies left strewn across the floor.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/20...vealed.php

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post