Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
30-12-2013, 01:29 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(30-12-2013 11:22 AM)crazylikeyou Wrote:  @nineteen

Do you think honor killings are justifiable?

What about how in Muslim countries if a woman is raped and no one sees it blah blah blah

In my opinion, bla blah blah ...

There is no such a penalty in Islam , there is no such a verse in Quran . This is a tradition which have been tried to be mounted in Islam due to hadiths . People who could not change Quran according to their personal intrest had tried to divinize the prophet and had tried to govern people due to fabricating stories about the prophet .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2013, 01:33 PM
(30-12-2013 01:29 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  

What about how in Muslim countries if a woman is raped and no one sees it blah blah blah

There is no such a penalty in Islam , there is no such a verse in Quran . This is a tradition which have been tried to be mounted in Islam due to hadiths . People who could not change Quran according to their personal intrest had tried to divinize the prophet and had tried to govern people by fabricate stories about the prophet .

Tell that to the 99.999999 % of other Islamists, and see what they say.
The opinion of one heretic in billions of others, is irrelevant.
Feel free to report back AFTER you preach to Muslims.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 5 users Like Bucky Ball's post
30-12-2013, 01:34 PM
(30-12-2013 01:29 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  

This is a tradition which have been tried to be mounted in Islam due to hadiths .

Thank you for admitting that honour killings are an intrinsic part of the islamic tradition.

Next...

Drinking Beverage

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-12-2013, 01:35 PM
(30-12-2013 12:26 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/20...vealed.php[/i]

From your link, above:

But what of root causes? The terrorists reportedly were an international group, with Islam the only common denominator.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
30-12-2013, 01:49 PM
(30-12-2013 01:35 PM)Thinkerbelle Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 12:26 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/20...vealed.php[/i]

From your link, above:

But what of root causes? The terrorists reportedly were an international group, with Islam the only common denominator.

Yup.

Drinking Beverage

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
30-12-2013, 01:51 PM
(30-12-2013 11:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yes. That's the mechanism.

I can't help thinking that, ironically, you are not going to be able to educate atheists in this respect because most of us already agree with you that Islam has taken a wrong turn or two.

You'll be be preaching to the unconvertable.

But I asked... what is the process?
I mean, do you and your fellow moderates have a defined process, policies and plans for educating those Islamists who you feel are misinterpreting your doctrine?

Thank you.

The first thing , there is no such a thing as being "moderate" muslim . This is not the driving modes of a car and there is no such options as Sport-Comfort-Economy .

Islam is Islam and being muslim would be due to following Islam . For example ; According to islamic rules you will be killed if you kill someone except self defence . The only way not to be executed is to be forgiven by the victim's family . Non muslims thinks that you are the "moderate" muslim if you doesnt apply this rule and you're the extremist if you apply this rule . Nahh , this is wrong . You're the muslim if you apply this rule and you're not muslim if you ignore this rule . Simple .

The powerfull muslim countries should not be servants of European countries and should protect weak muslim countries for the education of muslim communuties . For example Arabia should cut the ties with Usa . Anyway I dont like to speak politics , the backwardnes of muslim countries is based on politics but this will not continue like this . There are promising developments .
30-12-2013, 02:07 PM
(30-12-2013 01:51 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  The first thing , there is no such a thing as being "moderate" muslim . This is not the driving modes of a car and there is no such options as Sport-Comfort-Economy .

Islam is Islam and being muslim would be due to following Islam . For example ; According to islamic rules you will be killed if you kill someone except self defence . The only way not to be executed is to be forgiven by the victim's family . Non muslims thinks that you are the "moderate" muslim if you doesnt apply this rule and you're the extremist if you apply this rule . Nahh , this is wrong . You're the muslim if you apply this rule and you're not muslim if you ignore this rule . Simple .

The powerfull muslim countries should not be servants of European countries and should protect weak muslim countries for the education of muslim communuties . For example Arabia should cut the ties with Usa . Anyway I dont like to speak politics , the backwardnes of muslim countries is based on politics but this will not continue like this . There are promising developments .

Must be nice living in a fantasy land. Your "logic" defies rational examination.
Anyone can assert anything. Does not make it true.
Your rantings are equivalent to :

The moon is made of green cheese

Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
30-12-2013, 02:11 PM
(30-12-2013 10:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank you. I missed the previous replies about equality so I look forward to your reply when you are less busy....................

Here is the verses , as I promised ....

in brief ;

4:135 Always be fair , even while you decide about the person those who is your close friends/relatives . Even if they're rich or poor . Even if contrary to your interests . Never distort the truth !

7:181 Ummah of Allah , guides to people by using truth and they protect justice

5:42 Allah loves justice and loves who protect justice

7:29 Allah orders justice

5:8 Be fair ! witness with justice ! Protect the justice for everyone even if you dont like them , being unfair is being against Allah
30-12-2013, 02:28 PM
So then, if I tell my husband to turn down the TV and he doesn't do it - I get to mete out some justice?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-12-2013, 02:31 PM
(30-12-2013 02:11 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 10:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank you. I missed the previous replies about equality so I look forward to your reply when you are less busy....................

Here is the verses , as I promised ....

in brief ;

4:135 Always be fair , even while you decide about the person those who is your close friends/relatives . Even if they're rich or poor . Even if contrary to your interests . Never distort the truth !

7:181 Ummah of Allah , guides to people by using truth and they protect justice

5:42 Allah loves justice and loves who protect justice

7:29 Allah orders justice

5:8 Be fair ! witness with justice ! Protect the justice for everyone even if you dont like them , being unfair is being against Allah

Great. It can be interpreted to mean anything. Define "justice" ?
Oh wait, You can't.

Umm. Explain you avatar. Are you trying to make us think that is you ? (We do know who that is BTW.) Do you have permission to use her image ?

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post