Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
30-12-2013, 02:37 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(30-12-2013 02:31 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Great. It can be interpreted to mean anything. Define "justice" ?
Oh wait, You can't.

Umm. Explain you avatar. Are you trying to make us think that is you ? (We do know who that is BTW.) Do you have permission to use her image ?

Piggybacking on the above.

Who gets to decide what constitutes "justice?"

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2013, 03:24 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 03:50 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(30-12-2013 01:51 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 11:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yes. That's the mechanism.

I can't help thinking that, ironically, you are not going to be able to educate atheists in this respect because most of us already agree with you that Islam has taken a wrong turn or two.

You'll be be preaching to the unconvertable.

But I asked... what is the process?
I mean, do you and your fellow moderates have a defined process, policies and plans for educating those Islamists who you feel are misinterpreting your doctrine?

Thank you.

The first thing , there is no such a thing as being "moderate" muslim . This is not the driving modes of a car and there is no such options as Sport-Comfort-Economy .

Islam is Islam and being muslim would be due to following Islam . For example ; According to islamic rules you will be killed if you kill someone except self defence . The only way not to be executed is to be forgiven by the victim's family . Non muslims thinks that you are the "moderate" muslim if you doesnt apply this rule and you're the extremist if you apply this rule . Nahh , this is wrong . You're the muslim if you apply this rule and you're not muslim if you ignore this rule . Simple .

So this Hindu killed someone, then? Whom did he kill?

[Image: 314907_277324075705905_1605632131_n.jpg]

And what did this person do? And if this is justice, why are they covering their faces?

[Image: 309369_502523083108205_1484527432_n.jpg]

Why are these people, ministering "justice" to the evil person buried to his/her neck in the ground, covering their faces?

[Image: 399970_254702157944145_437713853_n.jpg]

Quote:The powerfull muslim countries should not be servants of European countries

Who said they should be? Persecution complex much?

Quote:and should protect weak muslim countries for the education of muslim communuties .

You mean the sort of education that happens in Madrasssas? That's not education, toots.

Quote:For example Arabia should cut the ties with Usa .

Nothing would make me happier than if the US came to their senses and realized that Saudi Arabia is NOT our friend.

Quote:Anyway I dont like to speak politics , the backwardnes of muslim countries is based on politics but this will not continue like this . There are promising developments .

The backwardness of muslim countries is based on ISLAM-BASED POLITICS, yes.

Thank you for admitting it.

[Image: 155409_206668186102604_921656953_n.jpg?lvh=1]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
30-12-2013, 03:25 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 03:36 PM by DLJ.)
(30-12-2013 01:51 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 11:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yes. That's the mechanism.

I can't help thinking that, ironically, you are not going to be able to educate atheists in this respect because most of us already agree with you that Islam has taken a wrong turn or two.

You'll be be preaching to the unconvertable.

But I asked... what is the process?
I mean, do you and your fellow moderates have a defined process, policies and plans for educating those Islamists who you feel are misinterpreting your doctrine?

Thank you.

The first thing , there is no such a thing as being "moderate" muslim . This is not the driving modes of a car and there is no such options as Sport-Comfort-Economy .

Islam is Islam and being muslim would be due to following Islam . For example ; According to islamic rules you will be killed if you kill someone except self defence . The only way not to be executed is to be forgiven by the victim's family . Non muslims thinks that you are the "moderate" muslim if you doesnt apply this rule and you're the extremist if you apply this rule . Nahh , this is wrong . You're the muslim if you apply this rule and you're not muslim if you ignore this rule . Simple .

The powerfull muslim countries should not be servants of European countries and should protect weak muslim countries for the education of muslim communuties . For example Arabia should cut the ties with Usa . Anyway I dont like to speak politics , the backwardnes of muslim countries is based on politics but this will not continue like this . There are promising developments .

Thank you for your reply.

What you say is very troubling.

So if 'moderate' is not the right term, could you please provide the terms you would use for those who are following what you claim to be the corrupted version of Islam vs. your brand of original/un-corrupted Islam?

Thank you.

Maybe you did not understand my question. I will rephrase it:
What are the promising developments of which you write?

Cheers

30-12-2013, 03:29 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 03:37 PM by DLJ.)
(30-12-2013 02:11 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 10:41 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank you. I missed the previous replies about equality so I look forward to your reply when you are less busy....................

Here is the verses , as I promised ....

in brief ;

4:135 Always be fair , even while you decide about the person those who is your close friends/relatives . Even if they're rich or poor . Even if contrary to your interests . Never distort the truth !

7:181 Ummah of Allah , guides to people by using truth and they protect justice

5:42 Allah loves justice and loves who protect justice

7:29 Allah orders justice

5:8 Be fair ! witness with justice ! Protect the justice for everyone even if you dont like them , being unfair is being against Allah

Again, thank you. But I was not talking about 'fairness', I was asking about 'equality'. I will rephrase and simplify:
What is your view on rights afforded to individuals who are, for example:
Men vs. women
Black vs. white
Gay vs. straight
Believers vs. non-believers

Thank you.

30-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Taq.
Please use spoilers for the gore pics.
I do understand your passion.
Just please, help others be curious without ramming it down the throats of others who may have just had lunch.

Thank you. Drinking Beverage dogs pooing people are ok, though

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
30-12-2013, 03:47 PM
(30-12-2013 03:35 PM)kim Wrote:  Thank you. Drinking Beverage dogs pooing people are ok, though

LOL

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 3 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-12-2013, 03:52 PM
(30-12-2013 03:25 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Thank you for your reply.

What you say is very troubling.

So if 'moderate' is not the right term, could you please provide the terms you would use for those who are following what you claim to be the corrupted version of Islam vs. your brand of original/un-corrupted Islam?

Thank you.

Maybe you did not understand my question. I will rephrase it:
What are the promising developments of which you write?

Cheers

Please read the past 260 posts again and try to use your brain : )
30-12-2013, 03:52 PM
(30-12-2013 03:35 PM)kim Wrote:  Taq.
Please use spoilers for the gore pics.
I do understand your passion.
Just please, help others be curious without ramming it down the throats of others who may have just had lunch.

Thank you. Drinking Beverage dogs pooing people are ok, though

... Gore?

What gore?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-12-2013, 03:55 PM
(30-12-2013 03:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, thank you. But I was not talking about 'fairness', I was asking about 'equality'. I will rephrase and simplify:
Men vs. women
Black vs. white
Gay vs. straight

Thank you.

Justice is more comprehensive concept and includes equality , but equality does not include justice . I will ignore your posts if you continue to ask such meaningless questions . Think about what I mean .
30-12-2013, 03:58 PM
(30-12-2013 03:55 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 03:29 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Again, thank you. But I was not talking about 'fairness', I was asking about 'equality'. I will rephrase and simplify:
Men vs. women
Black vs. white
Gay vs. straight

Thank you.

Justice is more comprehensive concept and includes equality , but equality does not include justice . I will ignore your posts if you continue to ask such meaningless questions . Think about what I mean .

Oh the irony.

One might almost feel the irony here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 6 users Like Free Thought's post