Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
28-12-2013, 02:03 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(28-12-2013 01:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  Are you Chechen? I was born in Ukraine. We belonged to the same country once.
About your post. Thanks for the teaching. Let's see what else you have.

Salaam sister , nice to meet you .
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2013, 03:08 PM
(28-12-2013 12:25 PM)Baruch Wrote:  isn't it arrogant for the Islamic empire's to conquer other nations and force them to believe the Quran or face death or 2nd class "tolerated" citizenship with exclusions (Christian's & Jews only - with limited autonomy, other religions and especially atheists don't get any leeway) ??????
Isn't this especially arrogant considering most of the Quran must be accepted on faith and not evidence based critical reasoning ???

Looks like the Quran contradicts itself - but that's not a surprize.

Can you prove me your claims with verses from Quran ?
28-12-2013, 03:51 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2013 04:07 PM by λάθε βιώσας.)
(28-12-2013 11:53 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I'm gonna share islamic teachings here . Single teaching for each day . I would be happy if you dont provoke this thread .

Islamic Teachings

17:37 Dont be arrogant

5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

8:12- “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”

47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

2:191- “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”

2:193- “Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah”

9:29- "Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior.”

8:17-It is not ye who Slew them; it is Allah; when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not Thy act, but Allah's…..”

(...preferably with a pocket knife)

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them (2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies (22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels (8:60)

("Kill Them All") -everyone

Islam is repulsive and sickening...

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
[+] 9 users Like λάθε βιώσας's post
28-12-2013, 03:56 PM
(28-12-2013 03:51 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  bla bla bla

Oh great!

The christian fanatic conspiracy nutter meets the islamists.

Will you be bashing each others heads in?

Or will you make the historic step of finding something you have in common, like antisemitism, homophobia or mysogeny?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 7 users Like The Germans are coming's post
28-12-2013, 04:13 PM
(28-12-2013 03:51 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 11:53 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I'm gonna share islamic teachings here . Single teaching for each day . I would be happy if you dont provoke this thread .

Islamic Teachings

5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

8:12- “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”

47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

2:191- “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”

2:193- “Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah”

9:29- "Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior.”

8:17-It is not ye who Slew them; it is Allah; when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not Thy act, but Allah's…..”

(...preferably with a pocket knife)

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them (2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies (22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels (8:60)

("Kill Them All") -everyone

Islam is repulsive and sickening...

Hi , we can discuss about this verses in another topic and I can prove all the opposite , but not here , would be so long for this topic and away from the its aim .
28-12-2013, 04:20 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2013 04:26 PM by λάθε βιώσας.)
Islam is slavery! a society for the few on top!

Islam is disgusting and filthy!

WILL THE MODERATORS PLEASE GET THIS DISGUSTING FILTHY CRAP OFF THE BOARDS?

thank you...

Hands Of Dust
28-12-2013, 04:27 PM
(28-12-2013 04:20 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  Islam is slavery! a society for the few on top!

WILL THE MODERATORS PLEASE GET THIS DISGUSTING FILTHY CRAP OFF THE THE BOARDS?

thank you...

Okay thanks , this much hate and stress will kill you day by day . Look there is a war in Syria , you can join the Assad side : ) and fight against islamists . Ofcourse if you have courage for that , I'm sure you have .
28-12-2013, 04:31 PM
(28-12-2013 04:27 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 04:20 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  Islam is slavery! a society for the few on top!

WILL THE MODERATORS PLEASE GET THIS DISGUSTING FILTHY CRAP OFF THE THE BOARDS?

thank you...

Okay thanks , this much hate and stress will kill you day by day . Look there is a war in Syria , you can join the Assad side : ) and fight against islamists . Ofcourse if you have courage for that , I'm sure you have .

I don't hate you...

I am a non believer in Allah... I do not recognize Allah or his messenger Muhammed.

Islam be gone from our sight!

My Mod please make it so...

in Mods name I pray

Hands Of Dust
28-12-2013, 04:35 PM
(28-12-2013 11:53 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Islamic Teachings

"Don't be a dick." Okay. Got it. Thumbsup

If all of the religious fuckers would just stop there, differences of religion and metaphysics would just fall away.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-12-2013, 04:37 PM

Islamic Teachings

There is nothing unique to Islam about this "teaching".
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post