Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
30-12-2013, 04:53 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(30-12-2013 04:48 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 04:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  You are a total asshole. Just saying. Tongue

I have warned before , I dont tolerate personal insults and I'm gonna put you in ignore list and you will stay there forever , just saying : ) bye bye

You're a useless cuntrag bitch asshole fucktard.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-12-2013, 04:57 PM

I have warned before , I dont tolerate personal insults and I'm gonna put you in ignore list and you will stay there forever , just saying : ) bye bye

[Image: 388345925_503cb1c158_o.jpg]

NOT THE IGNORE LIST!!!!!

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-12-2013, 04:58 PM
(28-12-2013 04:46 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 04:37 PM)BryanS Wrote:  There is nothing unique to Islam about this "teaching".

One of the meaningles posts I have seen in this forum : )

Ohhh the irony!!!!

“The reason people use a crucifix against vampires is because vampires are allergic to bullshit.” ― Richard Pryor
[+] 2 users Like djkamilo's post
30-12-2013, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 04:44 AM by Free Thought.)

Well that is your decision to make, but it's pointless to advertise that decision like it's a credible threat to a persons arguments or opinions of your character or to their continued presence here; it's like you are threatening to unfriend a person on Facebook "Oh noooooo! Wait, doesn't matter.".

You can act high and mighty to the people you don't like when you earn it: you've done nothing here to do that; existing and claiming privilege from a Yahweh clone does not suffice. Now do be a dear and leave, or alternatively you can start making sense and try to actually be something other than an unrespectable joke. Either way is fine with me. Either way you had best learn fast: if you can't take criticism, you wont last long in the world, especially on the internet; wherein roughly half those you will ever meet will be absolutely set upon destroying anything you put forward. Get used to it or leave the arena.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
30-12-2013, 05:07 PM
(30-12-2013 01:51 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 11:51 AM)DLJ Wrote:  Yes. That's the mechanism.

I can't help thinking that, ironically, you are not going to be able to educate atheists in this respect because most of us already agree with you that Islam has taken a wrong turn or two.

You'll be be preaching to the unconvertable.

But I asked... what is the process?
I mean, do you and your fellow moderates have a defined process, policies and plans for educating those Islamists who you feel are misinterpreting your doctrine?

Thank you.

The first thing , there is no such a thing as being "moderate" muslim . This is not the driving modes of a car and there is no such options as Sport-Comfort-Economy .

Islam is Islam and being muslim would be due to following Islam . For example ; According to islamic rules you will be killed if you kill someone except self defence . The only way not to be executed is to be forgiven by the victim's family . Non muslims thinks that you are the "moderate" muslim if you doesnt apply this rule and you're the extremist if you apply this rule . Nahh , this is wrong . You're the muslim if you apply this rule and you're not muslim if you ignore this rule . Simple .

The powerfull muslim countries should not be servants of European countries and should protect weak muslim countries for the education of muslim communuties . For example Arabia should cut the ties with Usa . Anyway I dont like to speak politics , the backwardnes of muslim countries is based on politics but this will not continue like this . There are promising developments .

Make up your mind. If you cannot be a moderate Muslim then you must agree with everything in the Qu'ran to be a Muslim, including those verses that encourage rape and murder. Including the verses that clearly show that a woman is of less worth than a man. Including the verses that say a married woman is the property of her husband.
At least in the bible people can say oh that the Old Testament (it is a weak argument) Islam does not have that option.
30-12-2013, 05:08 PM
(30-12-2013 05:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 04:48 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  I have warned before , I dont tolerate personal insults and I'm gonna put you in ignore list and you will stay there forever , just saying : ) bye bye

Well that is your decision to make, but it's pointless to advertise that decision like it's a credibly threat to a persons arguments or opinions of your character or to their continued presence here; it's like you are threatening to unfriend a person on Facebook "Oh noooooo! Wait, doesn't matter.".

You can act high and mighty to the people you don't like when you earn it: you've done nothing here to do that; existing and claiming privileged from a Yahweh clone does not suffice. Now do be a dear and leave, or alternatively you can start making sense and try to actually be something other than an unrespectable joke. Either way is fine with me.

[Image: 134835067955.jpg]

Ft gets "UnFriended"/Put on "Ignore List" in 3....2...1....

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-12-2013, 05:10 PM
(30-12-2013 05:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well that is your decision to make, but it's pointless to advertise that decision like it's a credibly threat to a persons arguments or opinions of your character or to their continued presence here; it's like you are threatening to unfriend a person on Facebook "Oh noooooo! Wait, doesn't matter.".

You can act high and mighty to the people you don't like when you earn it: you've done nothing here to do that; existing and claiming privileged from a Yahweh clone does not suffice. Now do be a dear and leave, or alternatively you can start making sense and try to actually be something other than an unrespectable joke. Either way is fine with me. Either way you had best learn fast: if you can't take criticism, you wont last long in the world, especially on the internet; wherein roughly half those you will ever meet will be absolutely set upon destroying anything you put forward. Get used to it or leave the arena.

I'm gonna ignore you too , not because of you have insulted , just because of I want that , and I'm advertising that , maybe people should learn in which conditions my ignore list works . Bye bye : )
30-12-2013, 05:11 PM

Yep, I was right. Total asshole.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-12-2013, 05:13 PM
(30-12-2013 05:10 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 05:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well that is your decision to make, but it's pointless to advertise that decision like it's a credibly threat to a persons arguments or opinions of your character or to their continued presence here; it's like you are threatening to unfriend a person on Facebook "Oh noooooo! Wait, doesn't matter.".

You can act high and mighty to the people you don't like when you earn it: you've done nothing here to do that; existing and claiming privileged from a Yahweh clone does not suffice. Now do be a dear and leave, or alternatively you can start making sense and try to actually be something other than an unrespectable joke. Either way is fine with me. Either way you had best learn fast: if you can't take criticism, you wont last long in the world, especially on the internet; wherein roughly half those you will ever meet will be absolutely set upon destroying anything you put forward. Get used to it or leave the arena.

I'm gonna ignore you too , not because of you have insulted , just because of I want that , and I'm advertising that , maybe people should learn in which conditions my ignore list works . Bye bye : )

So, who's next? Step up folks, don't be shy! Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
30-12-2013, 05:15 PM
(30-12-2013 05:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Make up your mind. If you cannot be a moderate Muslim then you must agree with everything in the Qu'ran to be a Muslim, including those verses that encourage rape and murder. Including the verses that clearly show that a woman is of less worth than a man. Including the verses that say a married woman is the property of her husband.
At least in the bible people can say oh that the Old Testament (it is a weak argument) Islam does not have that option.

Okay , I have an offer for you . You will show the verses you have mentioned in your post and I will prove that you're lying .

If I cant , then I wont come this forum again , never .

but if I can , then you wont come here again , never .

Do you accept this agreement ? : )