Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
30-12-2013, 05:17 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(30-12-2013 05:15 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Okay , I have an offer for you . You will show the verses you have mentioned in your post and I will prove that you're lying .

If I cant , then I wont come this forum again , never .

but if I can , then you wont come here again , never .

Do you accept this agreement ? : )

Holy cow!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-12-2013, 05:19 PM
(30-12-2013 05:10 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 05:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well that is your decision to make, but it's pointless to advertise that decision like it's a credibly threat to a persons arguments or opinions of your character or to their continued presence here; it's like you are threatening to unfriend a person on Facebook "Oh noooooo! Wait, doesn't matter.".

You can act high and mighty to the people you don't like when you earn it: you've done nothing here to do that; existing and claiming privileged from a Yahweh clone does not suffice. Now do be a dear and leave, or alternatively you can start making sense and try to actually be something other than an unrespectable joke. Either way is fine with me. Either way you had best learn fast: if you can't take criticism, you wont last long in the world, especially on the internet; wherein roughly half those you will ever meet will be absolutely set upon destroying anything you put forward. Get used to it or leave the arena.

I'm gonna ignore you too , not because of you have insulted , just because of I want that , and I'm advertising that , maybe people should learn in which conditions my ignore list works . Bye bye : )

WHO CALLED IT?!?!?!?!?!?

Smartass

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
I announce this thread, a cheese thread.

[Image: cheese-2.jpg]

Can the mods please move it to the food section.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 4 users Like earmuffs's post
(30-12-2013 05:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 05:05 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Well that is your decision to make, but it's pointless to advertise that decision like it's a credibly threat to a persons arguments or opinions of your character or to their continued presence here; it's like you are threatening to unfriend a person on Facebook "Oh noooooo! Wait, doesn't matter.".

You can act high and mighty to the people you don't like when you earn it: you've done nothing here to do that; existing and claiming privileged from a Yahweh clone does not suffice. Now do be a dear and leave, or alternatively you can start making sense and try to actually be something other than an unrespectable joke. Either way is fine with me.

[Image: 134835067955.jpg]

Ft gets "UnFriended"/Put on "Ignore List" in 3....2...1....

Taq: near-insufferable jerk at times, still a better, more accurate prophet than Mohammed.

(30-12-2013 05:10 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  

You can act high and mighty to the people you don't like when you earn it: you've done nothing here to do that; existing and claiming privileged from a Yahweh clone does not suffice. Now do be a dear and leave, or alternatively you can start making sense and try to actually be something other than an unrespectable joke. Either way is fine with me. Either way you had best learn fast: if you can't take criticism, you wont last long in the world, especially on the internet; wherein roughly half those you will ever meet will be absolutely set upon destroying anything you put forward. Get used to it or leave the arena.

I'm gonna ignore you too , not because of you have insulted , just because of I want that , and I'm advertising that , maybe people should learn in which conditions my ignore list works . Bye bye : )

Wont stop me being here, for everyone else to see if I feel like having another go at you, you sad, sad creature.

(30-12-2013 05:11 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 04:48 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  I have warned before , I dont tolerate personal insults and I'm gonna put you in ignore list and you will stay there forever , just saying : ) bye bye

Yep, I was right. Total asshole.

It's funny, isn't it Dom? She actually thinks putting us on the ignore list would affect us in any way! It's hilarious; we're still here and we can still, for the benefit of onlookers, demolish anything she says if we want and all she can do is put her fingers in her ears and go "lalalalalal" while we do it!
However it is a somewhat depressing reminder that there are indeed human beings who are so afraid of any challenge that they just try to block everything out, that is just damn sad.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
30-12-2013, 05:20 PM
OK, I will bite. I want to be both monitored by the NSA and ignored by nineteen.

I am an enemy of the state particularly a muslim state.

Let us see how that works.

Damn this thread moves fast. The above was a reply to Dom on the previous page.
30-12-2013, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2013 05:26 PM by Free Thought.)
(30-12-2013 05:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I announce this thread, a cheese thread.

[Image: cheese-2.jpg]

Can the mods please move it to the food section.

[Image: 50081987f0ec5.png]
[Image: spider-man-thread-2a-jpg.2617]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 4 users Like Free Thought's post
30-12-2013, 05:22 PM
(30-12-2013 05:15 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 05:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Make up your mind. If you cannot be a moderate Muslim then you must agree with everything in the Qu'ran to be a Muslim, including those verses that encourage rape and murder. Including the verses that clearly show that a woman is of less worth than a man. Including the verses that say a married woman is the property of her husband.
At least in the bible people can say oh that the Old Testament (it is a weak argument) Islam does not have that option.

Okay , I have an offer for you . You will show the verses you have mentioned in your post and I will prove that you're lying .

I have a better idea. Since you obviously do not own the qu'ran not have you ever read it, then you google the verses and post them yourself. If you can then you get a cookie for knowing how to use google but you're still an idiot. If you cannot then you're an idiot, but no cookie.
Do you accept this agreement? Smile
[+] 7 users Like Losty's post
30-12-2013, 05:23 PM
(30-12-2013 05:15 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 05:07 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Make up your mind. If you cannot be a moderate Muslim then you must agree with everything in the Qu'ran to be a Muslim, including those verses that encourage rape and murder. Including the verses that clearly show that a woman is of less worth than a man. Including the verses that say a married woman is the property of her husband.
At least in the bible people can say oh that the Old Testament (it is a weak argument) Islam does not have that option.

Okay , I have an offer for you . You will show the verses you have mentioned in your post and I will prove that you're lying .

[Image: Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif]

30-12-2013, 05:26 PM
(30-12-2013 05:22 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 05:15 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Okay , I have an offer for you . You will show the verses you have mentioned in your post and I will prove that you're lying .

I have a better idea. Since you obviously do not own the qu'ran not have you ever read it, then you google the verses and post them yourself. If you can then you get a cookie for knowing how to use google but you're still an idiot. If you cannot then you're an idiot, but no cookie.

[Image: 134835067955.jpg]

Ignore list in 3....2...1....

[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
30-12-2013, 05:28 PM
(30-12-2013 05:22 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I have a better idea. Since you obviously do not own the qu'ran not have you ever read it, then you google the verses and post them yourself. If you can then you get a cookie for knowing how to use google but you're still an idiot. If you cannot then you're an idiot, but no cookie.

and you have proven to everyone that you're a coward and liar : ) thanks , maybe I'm at the age of your daughter but you're afraid of me like a bunny : )