Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
31-12-2013, 10:14 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(31-12-2013 10:11 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  The Germans are coming and LostandInsecure , both in ignore list . Dont tire your finger to write reply no more Sleepy
So, I provided verses that you could not prove to be lies, and instead of leaving forever like promised you put me on the ignore list. Wow you are a great debater. Lmao.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Losty's post
31-12-2013, 10:14 AM
(31-12-2013 10:11 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  The Germans are coming and LostandInsecure , both in ignore list . Dont tire your fingers to write reply no more Sleepy

You are pathetic. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
31-12-2013, 10:15 AM
I say whoever isn't ignored yet should start quoting everyone who is ignored so he/she will have to see everyone's post anyways lol.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
(31-12-2013 09:42 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 09:01 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Warning for all , I'm gonna put in ignore list all the persons those who makes personal attacks - who makes claims without evidences - who makes long copy-paste posts to provoke topics .

And I'm gonna reply all the posts which is written properly and with good intentions . I wont warn again .

Salaam : )

Just in case you are referring to me.

1) go for it, I don't run away from threats, and after 3 tours in Iraq burying islamic radicals, I am not going to start now.

2) I have found pro- Islamic fans don't like when hey are faced with the facts of their own religion, so don't cry and run away, deal with it, it is your religion of choice afterall. It is your choice ot embrace a religion that is based on a pedophile "prophet" and which embraces child rape, stoning of women etc etc. Those aren't lies, those are facts...however inconvenient they are.

3) don't cherry pick positive aspects of your religion in a lame attempt to posit Islam as a positive experience, the negatives FAR outweigh the handful of good things...fact, not opinion. As long as Muslims continue to support stoning of women, blowing up of innocent people, marrying and raping of little girls, Bacha bazi, genital mutilation, etc they have a lot to work on before they attempt to say it is a positive impact on society.

I assume you were referring to other replies, and not mine, because mine are simply positing FACTS...not opinions.

Please read the past 350 post in this topic , you will find answers . You cant blame Islam for the behaves of people who defines themselves as "muslim(?)" . or show me a verse about the stoning penalty ?
(31-12-2013 10:11 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  The Germans are coming and LostandInsecure , both in ignore list .

Oh no. I am going to be so sad. (not)

Quote:Dont tire your fingers to write reply no more Sleepy

Fingers cant get tired.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-12-2013, 10:16 AM
(31-12-2013 10:15 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Please read the past 300 post in this topic , you will find answers . You cant blame Islam for the behaves of people who defines themselves as "muslim(?)" . or show me a verse about the stoning penalty ?

As mentioned countless times, it is only reasonable to find the motivational factors that caused people to commit a crime.

31-12-2013, 10:17 AM
(31-12-2013 10:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  Go fuck yourself.

Grand-gay , I'm gonna ignore you too : ) bye bye
31-12-2013, 10:18 AM
(31-12-2013 10:15 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 09:42 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Just in case you are referring to me.

1) go for it, I don't run away from threats, and after 3 tours in Iraq burying islamic radicals, I am not going to start now.

2) I have found pro- Islamic fans don't like when hey are faced with the facts of their own religion, so don't cry and run away, deal with it, it is your religion of choice afterall. It is your choice ot embrace a religion that is based on a pedophile "prophet" and which embraces child rape, stoning of women etc etc. Those aren't lies, those are facts...however inconvenient they are.

3) don't cherry pick positive aspects of your religion in a lame attempt to posit Islam as a positive experience, the negatives FAR outweigh the handful of good things...fact, not opinion. As long as Muslims continue to support stoning of women, blowing up of innocent people, marrying and raping of little girls, Bacha bazi, genital mutilation, etc they have a lot to work on before they attempt to say it is a mpositive impact on society.

I assume you were referring to other replies, and not mine, because mine are simply positing FACTS...not opinions.

Please read the past 350 post in this topic , you will find answers . You cant blame Islam for the behaves of people who defines themselves as "muslim(?)" . or show me a verse about the stoning penalty ?

You have got to be kidding me! You have already seen verses about the stoning penalty. What did I get in reward for my efforts? A nice debate? No you ignored me because you know there is no way to prove me a liar when I quoted directly from your holy book.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
31-12-2013, 10:20 AM
(31-12-2013 10:17 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 10:12 AM)Chas Wrote:  Go fuck yourself.

Grand-gay , I'm gonna ignore you too : ) bye bye

Grand-gay? Chas why does this person have a nickname for you? Has he been here before?
31-12-2013, 10:22 AM
(31-12-2013 10:17 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  Grand-gay ,

Another closet gay muslim?

In this case I can only say that you just like any other homophobic woman out there, probably craves for diving her lips into some pussy.

Quote: I'm gonna ignore you too : ) bye bye

You will end up alone here.

Which is going to be funny.