Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
28-12-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(28-12-2013 04:37 PM)BryanS Wrote:  There is nothing unique to Islam about this "teaching".

One of the meaningles posts I have seen in this forum : )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2013, 04:48 PM
(28-12-2013 04:31 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 04:27 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Okay thanks , this much hate and stress will kill you day by day . Look there is a war in Syria , you can join the Assad side : ) and fight against islamists . Ofcourse if you have courage for that , I'm sure you have .

I don't hate you...

I am a non believer in Allah... I do not recognize Allah or his messenger Muhammed.

Islam be gone from our sight!

My Mod please make it so...

in Mods name I pray

Mod here. I hear all your prayers. I respond to your prayers. But I am not a benevolent mod. I never grant your wishes. Like all mods, I just enjoy your pleading.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 10 users Like Dom's post
28-12-2013, 04:57 PM
(28-12-2013 03:51 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 11:53 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I'm gonna share islamic teachings here . Single teaching for each day . I would be happy if you dont provoke this thread .

Islamic Teachings

17:37 Dont be arrogant

5:33-“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution (by beheading), or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;”

8:12- “I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off.”

47:4- “Therefore, when ye meet the Unbelievers (in fight), strike off their heads; at length; then when you have made wide Slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”: thereafter (is the time for) either generosity or ransom: Until the war lays down its burdens.”

9:123: “Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

2:191- “Kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from wherever they drove you out.”

2:193- “Fight them on until there is no more tumult and religion becomes that of Allah”

9:29- "Fight those who do not believe in Allah and the last day... and fight People of the Book, (Christian and Jews) who do not accept the religion of truth (Islam) until they pay tribute (Zizziya tax) by hand, being inferior.”

8:17-It is not ye who Slew them; it is Allah; when thou threwest a handful of dust, it was not Thy act, but Allah's…..”

(...preferably with a pocket knife)

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them (2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighborhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticize Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies (22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorize and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur’an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorize the infidels (8:60)

("Kill Them All") -everyone

Islam is repulsive and sickening...

λάθε βιώσας - thanks for the Quran quotes. Basically Islam exhibits an extreme form of totalitarian arrogance by imposing its will I.e enforcement of the Quran upon others. You cannot get more arrogance !!! This is specifically true for the quran because it is accepted on faith not rational evidence. EVEN for rational evidence based teachings one should be allowed to not believe them and ignore the advice eg in medicine if a doctor has an evidence science based approach to heal which works the doctor does not force people to take the medicine but gives a choice (except in certain circumstances such as sectioned psychiatric patients for good reasons)

Basically the QUran is a manual for creating extremely arrogant people then hides this by saying "don't be arrogant". Of course people can pick and choose verses from the quran as they wish and some choose the don't be arrogant whilst others go around butchering people for having the wrong faith or even sect.
28-12-2013, 05:00 PM
(28-12-2013 04:46 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 04:37 PM)BryanS Wrote:  There is nothing unique to Islam about this "teaching".

One of the meaningles posts I have seen in this forum : )

You're starting with a "teaching" that is innocuous and nearly universally held to be a good ideal. By doing this, you are stating something that is obvious to all humans and claiming this as part of Islam. People of faith like to do this to claim that without their faith, these obvious and universal moral standards would wash away.

Why don't you start with something more particular or unique to Islam that is not a universally held moral by every human regardless of religious belief? Why not start with the teaching that the punishment for leaving the Islamic faith is death? See, it is those parts of Islam that are not universally held morals and beliefs which make Islam what it is.
[+] 5 users Like BryanS's post
28-12-2013, 05:08 PM
(28-12-2013 05:00 PM)BryanS Wrote:  You're starting with a "teaching" that is innocuous and nearly universally held to be a good ideal. By doing this, you are stating something that is obvious to all humans and claiming this as part of Islam. People of faith like to do this to claim that without their faith, these obvious and universal moral standards would wash away.

Islamic teachings is compatible with human nature and all the people will find it close to themselves .

(28-12-2013 05:00 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Why don't you start with something more particular or unique to Islam that is not a universally held moral by every human regardless of religious belief? Why not start with the teaching that the punishment for leaving the Islamic faith is death?
Can you prove me your claim that there is such a teaching in Islam ?

Please prove your claim with a verse ?
28-12-2013, 05:13 PM
(28-12-2013 05:08 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Please prove your claim with a verse ?

Is that all you can say?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
28-12-2013, 05:16 PM
(28-12-2013 05:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  Is that all you can say?

Clearly, it is, especially when one's intellect has been stunted by theism.
[+] 6 users Like Foxen's post
28-12-2013, 05:17 PM
(28-12-2013 05:13 PM)Dom Wrote:  Is that all you can say?

Is that all you can do to slander without evidence ?
28-12-2013, 05:22 PM
(28-12-2013 05:08 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 05:00 PM)BryanS Wrote:  You're starting with a "teaching" that is innocuous and nearly universally held to be a good ideal. By doing this, you are stating something that is obvious to all humans and claiming this as part of Islam. People of faith like to do this to claim that without their faith, these obvious and universal moral standards would wash away.

Islamic teachings is compatible with human nature and all the people will find it close to themselves .
Please prove your claim with a verse ? Hobo

(28-12-2013 05:00 PM)BryanS Wrote:  Why don't you start with something more particular or unique to Islam that is not a universally held moral by every human regardless of religious belief? Why not start with the teaching that the punishment for leaving the Islamic faith is death?
Can you prove me your claim that there is such a teaching in Islam ?

Please prove your claim with a verse ?
[/quote]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in...references
[+] 1 user Likes BryanS's post
28-12-2013, 05:26 PM
(28-12-2013 05:22 PM)BryanS Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apostasy_in...references

The only thing you can do is copy-paste ? or watching fox tv news ? like a zombie .

Please watch the video to learn about Islam .