Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
31-12-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(31-12-2013 10:50 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 10:48 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  There are actualy women out there who advocate their own oppression.

amazing isn't it? Of course, psychologically, I wonder if it is true choice, or based out of subconscious/conscious fear. Consider
And childhood indoctrination (ie: brainwashing)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
31-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Any chance of getting a forum honor badge for being ignored by an ignorant douche?
[+] 1 user Likes Vipa's post
31-12-2013, 10:54 AM
Watch this BBC documentary:

The answere the reporter gives is: Violence and being pampered and in societies elite - causes women to prefer oppression.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-12-2013, 10:55 AM
(31-12-2013 10:49 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 10:46 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahhh i see why the others gave up, you are so brain washed with your delusion of choice that you respond to every fact and scripture with a wave of the hand. Funny because if you are really a woman, and practice the very religion that subjugates women....how foolish are thou?

Yeapp now you start to personal attack : ) I think this is the common feature of atheists . They start to personal attacks and insults when they cannot reply no more : )

Your posts reminds me that LoL : )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT4-UcTkc-A

I merely point out that if you are a woman, and follow a religion that subjugates and abuses women, you don't appear to have a made a very wise choice.

The common feature I saw in this worthless thread, is when you are faced with evidence contrary to what you want to perceive is the truth, you wave it aside. Alas, having spent more years than I care to remember removing hostile armed fanatics of this particular brand of delusion from the face of the earth, permanently, I have learned much of this culture, the good and the bad....and while there are millions of "good" delusional muslims, there are many many bad fanatics because if one believes in the pedophile muhammad as the prophet, one must follow and practice his teachings...and there is the problem...
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
31-12-2013, 10:57 AM
(31-12-2013 10:51 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 10:50 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  amazing isn't it? Of course, psychologically, I wonder if it is true choice, or based out of subconscious/conscious fear. Consider
And childhood indoctrination (ie: brainwashing)

most assuredly. Which is why they shoot teenage girls seeking an education, can you imagine if their women were to actually be allowed to gain knowledge *gasp*...they wouldnt be able to subjugate them with fear anymore....pity
31-12-2013, 11:00 AM
(31-12-2013 10:49 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 10:46 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  ahhh i see why the others gave up, you are so brain washed with your delusion of choice that you respond to every fact and scripture with a wave of the hand. Funny because if you are really a woman, and practice the very religion that subjugates women....how foolish are thou?

I don't think it's a woman lol. And we didn't give up. He gave up by adding us to his ignore list when he realized that he couldn't debate our answers.

interesting, a muslim man, hiding behind the avatar of a muslim woman, pretending to like muslim traditions and culture...ahhhh I see what he is doing now, pretend to be a woman who likes Islam, thus hoping to sell it as a positive thing...nice! lol. Took me a minute to see through the BS.
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
31-12-2013, 11:00 AM
(31-12-2013 10:53 AM)Vipa Wrote:  Any chance of getting a forum honor badge for being ignored by an ignorant douche?

Yes this! Everyone on 19's ignore list should get a star by their name for being awesome!
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
31-12-2013, 11:14 AM
(31-12-2013 10:15 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  You cant blame Islam for the behaves of people who defines themselves as "muslim(?)"

[Image: Epic_6d8a13_783105.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 6 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
31-12-2013, 11:16 AM
(31-12-2013 11:14 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 10:15 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  You cant blame Islam for the behaves of people who defines themselves as "muslim(?)"

[Image: Epic_6d8a13_783105.jpg]

lol exactly, who should we blame then? The scientologists?
31-12-2013, 11:21 AM
(31-12-2013 10:26 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 10:22 AM)Dom Wrote:  Sooo, what's current count of folk who have been banned to 19's ignore section?

19 must be deserving of an award for the person who ignores the most posters.

I can't remember anymore lol.

You
DLJ
Muffs
Me
German
Chas

There may be more, not sure.

[Image: hC5D309DA]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post