Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
31-12-2013, 11:43 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(28-12-2013 11:53 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  17:37 Dont be arrogant

And yet, with all the members told they are being ignored, and with all the "that ought to shut you up" remarks, you are demonstrating your own arrogance, one post after the next. How ironic.

Then again, maybe the OP adage only applies to non-Muslims, and that Muslims have a duty to be arrogant?

Help me out here, because I'm not getting it, (the double-standard).
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
31-12-2013, 11:45 AM
I think she is gone....

Where is the next one!!!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
31-12-2013, 11:54 AM
(31-12-2013 11:45 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  I think she is gone....

Where is the next one!!!

perhaps he/she has been properly beaten into submission, not unlike muslim women worldwide Consider ohhh the irony
31-12-2013, 11:56 AM
(31-12-2013 11:54 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  perhaps he/she has been properly beaten into submission, not unlike muslim women worldwide Consider ohhh the irony

I just laughted.... and then felt bad. Since the situation of women especialy in Arab countries is something that genuenly upsets me.

Anyway, I hope a new crazy will arrive soon for us to do eat with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-12-2013, 12:08 PM
(31-12-2013 11:56 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 11:54 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  perhaps he/she has been properly beaten into submission, not unlike muslim women worldwide Consider ohhh the irony

I just laughted.... and then felt bad. Since the situation of women especialy in Arab countries is something that genuenly upsets me.

Anyway, I hope a new crazy will arrive soon for us to do eat with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

same, which is why I dont play the PC game when it comes to discussion of Islam, I know how evil it is from real life experience. But it did make me laugh when I reread what I said...oh the irony Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
31-12-2013, 12:14 PM
(31-12-2013 10:42 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  and this verse enough to shut you up : )

[Image: cj-did-not-read-6bb61e3b7bce0931da574d19...8-3110.gif]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 4 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
31-12-2013, 12:19 PM
I don't want 19 to leave. This thread is so fun

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
31-12-2013, 12:21 PM
(31-12-2013 12:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't want 19 to leave. This thread is so fun

It will be more fun once she has banned all people who are willing to actualy reply to her.

[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
31-12-2013, 01:26 PM
(31-12-2013 12:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't want 19 to leave. This thread is so fun

Yabut. She's full of shit. Every time a girl falls for the Abrahamics, a kitten is sacrificed to the devil. Evil_monster

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
31-12-2013, 01:38 PM
Actually I dont care what you think about Islam and about me . I will continue to share islamic teachings . Allah knows who is right and who is liar .

63:4 Dont be fooled by outward appearances

( 63:4 Now when thou seest them, their outward appearance may please thee; and when they speak, thou art inclined to lend ear to what they say. But though they may seem as sure of themselves as if they were timbers [firmly] propped up, they think that every shout is [directed] against them. They are the [real] enemies [of all faith], so beware of them. [They deserve the imprecation,] "May God destroy them!" (5) How perverted are their minds! )