Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
31-12-2013, 01:40 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
Oh come on you can do better than that. That was boring. Do something funny.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-12-2013, 01:42 PM
(31-12-2013 01:38 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  63:4 Dont be fooled by outward appearances

Which is why I am in no way fooled by your outward appearance. Inside, you are a vile person.
[+] 1 user Likes Foxen's post
31-12-2013, 01:42 PM
(31-12-2013 01:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 12:19 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't want 19 to leave. This thread is so fun

Yabut. She's full of shit. Every time a girl falls for the Abrahamics, a kitten is sacrificed to the devil. Evil_monster

How about just a regular cat? I could deal with that. Kittens are cute. Cats are evil.
And she's secretly a man anyways so don't fret.
I'm not sure what he plans to accomplish here but he is entertaining and that is good enough for me. Smile
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
31-12-2013, 01:50 PM
(31-12-2013 01:38 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Actually I dont care what you think about Islam and about me . I will continue to share islamic teachings . Allah knows who is right and who is liar .

63:4 Dont be fooled by outward appearances

No offense, but I could have gotten the same wisdom from a fortune cookie. Sure there is some nice sayings in Islam, but there is a whole lot of crazy!
[+] 4 users Like crazylikeyou's post
31-12-2013, 01:53 PM
(31-12-2013 09:16 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I will provide the my own justice .
Yeah. There's a pattern with Islam and providing their own justice.
That's when all the Booms! and screaming starts.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce
[+] 8 users Like Kestrel's post
31-12-2013, 01:56 PM
(31-12-2013 01:38 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Actually I dont care what you think about Islam and about me . I will continue to share islamic teachings . Allah knows who is right and who is liar .

63:4 Dont be fooled by outward appearances

( 63:4 Now when thou seest them, their outward appearance may please thee; and when they speak, thou art inclined to lend ear to what they say. But though they may seem as sure of themselves as if they were timbers [firmly] propped up, they think that every shout is [directed] against them. They are the [real] enemies [of all faith], so beware of them. [They deserve the imprecation,] "May God destroy them!" (5) How perverted are their minds! )

Too bad you aren't a Christian, otherwise I could call you a "Cunt for Christ."

I guess I'll just have to settle with "Asshole for Allah."

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
31-12-2013, 01:57 PM
(31-12-2013 01:38 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Actually I dont care what you think about Islam and about me .

That is a LIE Straight From the Pit of Hell.

If you didn't care about what we think about islam and you, you wouldn't be here posting your tripe, and you wouldn't have put almost all of the participants in this thread on ignore.

You are a liar and a chickenshit.

Quote: I will continue to share islamic teachings . Allah knows who is right and who is liar .

[Image: Really-Funny-Epic-Fails+%282%29.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
31-12-2013, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 31-12-2013 02:10 PM by Baruch.)
(30-12-2013 01:51 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
Quote:Nineteen says
The first thing , there is no such a thing as being "moderate" muslim . This is not the driving modes of a car and there is no such options as Sport-Comfort-Economy .

Islam is Islam and being muslim would be due to following Islam . For example ; According to islamic rules you will be killed if you kill someone except self defence .
[/quote]
Nineteen - this is the problem - every muslim terrorist kills " in self defence."
Its just the Islamic definition of self defence is much broader than that found in the west or outside of Islam.

Case1
Murderers of Lee Rigby say they were doing the will of Allah acting in self defence and genuinely pleaded not guilty for murder - They included killing anyone in the British Army even if in another country & off duty = self defence. As you know they publicly beheaded Lee Rigby in line with other Islamic execution practices. It is self defence because the Islamists view England as at war with Islamic countries and this legitimizes any British soldier (even if off duty & abroad)

case2
Multiple organized Islamic groups will justify killing all people as legitimate self defence regardless if babies or children if it leads to their success in their struggles for "liberation" (basically mass Islamic indoctrination of a nation to more fundamentalist style or removal of non Muslims)
I have so many examples of these - all falling under the broad category "self defence"

1. Current bombing in Volgograd - killing anyone in the station is self defence according to some Islamic interpretations due to other "Islamic struggles" against the Solviet union in Chechnya. Therefore Islamic self defence allows Jihad to protect Muslims from oppression and blowing up a train station is a legitimate target if in the name of Allah.

2. Palestinians, most specifically the religious Hamas & similar organizations - treat any Israeli regardless if a baby as a legitimate target for execution as these are Islamic "self defence" if the terror achieves their political and religious goals (extending the Islamic "Umma" without apostate states like Israel in the middle of the Islamic Umma's traditional Empire)

3. Same story in Kenya shopping mall....downtown Pakistan....anywhere in Iraq...Everywhere is Syria....all are called "self defence in the name of Allah"

4. In Egypt Islamic groups (The Islamic Brotherhood) terrorize Christians and burn down Churches - again this is self defence because if the Christians had more power then the Islamic brotherhood would have no legitimacy. It is self defence because the Islamic Brotherhood has to survive to do Allah's will hence it is permitted for defence to blow up targets and kill Christians.
[+] 4 users Like Baruch's post
31-12-2013, 02:18 PM
(31-12-2013 01:57 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  If you didn't care about what we think about islam and you, you wouldn't be here posting your tripe, and you wouldn't have put almost all of the participants in this thread on ignore.

You are a liar and a chickenshit.

Seconded! Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
31-12-2013, 02:22 PM
(31-12-2013 02:05 PM)Baruch Wrote:  
(30-12-2013 01:51 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  The first thing , there is no such a thing as being "moderate" muslim . This is not the driving modes of a car and there is no such options as Sport-Comfort-Economy .

Islam is Islam and being muslim would be due to following Islam . For example ; According to islamic rules you will be killed if you kill someone except self defence .
Nineteen - this is the problem - every muslim terrorist kills " in self defence."
Its just the Islamic definition of self defence is much broader than that found in the west or outside of Islam.

Case1
Murderers of Lee Rigby say they were doing the will of Allah acting in self defence and genuinely pleaded not guilty for murder - They included killing anyone in the British Army even if in another country & off duty = self defence. As you know they publicly beheaded Lee Rigby in line with other Islamic execution practices. It is self defence because the Islamists view England as at war with Islamic countries and this legitimizes any British soldier (even if off duty & abroad)

case2
Multiple organized Islamic groups will justify killing all people as legitimate self defence regardless if babies or children if it leads to their success in their struggles for "liberation" (basically mass Islamic indoctrination of a nation to more fundamentalist style or removal of non Muslims)
I have so many examples of these - all falling under the broad category "self defence"

1. Current bombing in Volgograd - killing anyone in the station is self defence according to some Islamic interpretations due to other "Islamic struggles" against the Solviet union in Chechnya. Therefore Islamic self defence allows Jihad to protect Muslims from oppression and blowing up a train station is a legitimate target if in the name of Allah.

2. Palestinians, most specifically the religious Hamas & similar organizations - treat any Israeli regardless if a baby as a legitimate target for execution as these are Islamic "self defence" if the terror achieves their political and religious goals (extending the Islamic "Umma" without apostate states like Israel in the middle of the Islamic Umma's traditional Empire)

3. Same story in Kenya shopping mall....downtown Pakistan....anywhere in Iraq...Everywhere is Syria....all are called "self defence in the name of Allah"

4. In Egypt Islamic groups (The Islamic Brotherhood) terrorize Christians and burn down Churches - again this is self defence because if the Christians had more power then the Islamic brotherhood would have no legitimacy. It is self defence because the Islamic Brotherhood has to survive to do Allah's will hence it is permitted for defence to blow up targets and kill Christians.
[/quote]

Do you see a trend ? ALL TERROR IN THE NAME OF ALLAH IS SELF DEFENCE.

(Jihad bil Saif)

Further information: Mujahideen, Jihadism, and Jihad fi sabil Allah

Quote:SEE
Within classical Islamic jurisprudence—the development of which is to be dated into the first few centuries after the prophet's death[34]—jihad is the only form of warfare permissible under Islamic law, and may consist in wars against unbelievers, apostates, rebels, highway robbers and dissenters renouncing the authority of Islam.[35] The primary aim of jihad as warfare is not the conversion of non-Muslims to Islam by force, but rather the expansion and defence of the Islamic state.[36][37] In later centuries, especially in the course of the colonization of large parts of the Muslim world, emphasis has been put on non-militant aspects of the jihad. Today, some Muslim authors only recognize wars with the aim of territorial defense as well as the defense of religious freedom as legitimate.[38]

However Islamic territorial defence and Islamic defence of religious freedoms can be interpreted as widespread bombings in the name of Allah because the terms "self defence" is much broader including political, religious and national goals. Remember Islam is NOT just a religion but a POLITICAL SYSTEM which requires national sovereignty. (happens to be a totalitarian tyrannical political authoritarianism)
I believe I am largely correct in this assessment above although their are minorities such as in the Sufi sects or other minorities who will disagree & are less expansionist in their worldwide goals for islamization of the world.
[+] 1 user Likes Baruch's post