Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
01-01-2014, 04:49 AM
RE: Islamic Teachings
I'm betting HOC is next.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 04:49 AM
(01-01-2014 04:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 04:34 AM)Dom Wrote:  The OP may get a medal for putting the most people on ignore so we are keeping count. Tongue

Taq is on ignore also. We seem to have lost count.

This feels like good fun. How do I go about getting "ignored"?

Just tell the truth I guess. Tongue

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
01-01-2014, 04:52 AM
(01-01-2014 04:49 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 04:46 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  This feels like good fun. How do I go about getting "ignored"?

Just tell the truth I guess. Tongue

That's no fun. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-01-2014, 05:15 AM
(30-12-2013 05:10 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  I'm gonna ignore you too , not because of you have insulted , just because of I want that , and I'm advertising that , maybe people should learn in which conditions my ignore list works . Bye bye : )

So, any guesses as to how this ignore list works?

01-01-2014, 05:31 AM
(30-12-2013 05:10 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  I'm gonna ignore you too , not because of you have insulted , just because of I want that , and I'm advertising that , maybe people should learn in which conditions my ignore list works . Bye bye : )

I so want to be ignored lounging inside your creamy thighs, Could you rub my neck?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-01-2014, 05:34 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 05:38 AM by Nineteen.)
(31-12-2013 02:05 PM)Baruch Wrote:  ................this is the problem - [b]every muslim terrorist kills " in self defence."
....................................blah blah...........blah .............

What is self defence , you cant determine the self defence according to your intrests . Self defence is done against someone attacking you . So you have no right to kill innocent people under the name of "self defence" , which is usually done by Western Countries .

6:164 Noone else is responsible for the actions of other ones .

35:18 Noone else is responsible for the actions of other ones .

17:15 Noone else is responsible for the actions of other ones .

Allah determines "self defence" in Surah 5 and Ayaah 32 ; Anyone who kills a person who hasnt committed murder, or who has not committed mischief in the world ; then this is the killing all humankind . If anyone saves a life, this is the saving lives of all mankind.

You need to stop watching your TV channels and reserach about Islam . You're crazy ignorant .

The above verses is teachings of today . Learn .
01-01-2014, 06:16 AM
(01-01-2014 05:34 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  ...
Allah determines "self defence" in Surah 5 and Ayaah 32 ; Anyone who kills a person who hasnt committed murder, or who has not committed mischief in the world ; then this is the killing all humankind . If anyone saves a life, this is the saving lives of all mankind.

What is an Allah? Is it like a Supreme Court or something?

But this is an interesting verse.

It's essentially saying "Thou shalt not kill" which is OK although not too original.

Nice poetry too "Kill a person; kill all humankind" but I prefer Dylan Thomas "After the first death, there is no other."

The exceptions, however, mean that the death penalty is an acceptable tool for governance:
1. It's OK to kill a murderer ("eye for an eye" etc.)
Does the passage give a legal definition of murder?
And also, does it give a legal definition of self-defense?

2. It's OK to kill someone who has committed mischief in the world.
This one most definitely needs clarification. Mischief could mean almost anything.

Nineteen, please clarify these terms:
a) self-defense
b) mischief

Thank you.

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
01-01-2014, 06:17 AM
(01-01-2014 05:34 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(31-12-2013 02:05 PM)Baruch Wrote:  ................this is the problem - [b]every muslim terrorist kills " in self defence."

What is self defence , you cant determine the self defence according to your intrests . Self defence is done against someone attacking you . So you have no right to kill innocent people under the name of "self defence" , which is usually done by Western Countries .

You need to stop watching your TV channels and reserach about Islam . You're crazy ignorant .

I wonder what mischief can get you killed...

01-01-2014, 06:28 AM
(01-01-2014 06:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  .................blah blah blah ...................

Nineteen, please clarify these terms:
a) self-defense
b) mischief

Thank you.

I have clarify the self defence in pre post .

The word which is translated in English as "mischief" is "fesad" in Arabic . It means ; disturber , destructive , riotous , factious , disturbing peace .
01-01-2014, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 06:48 AM by Vipa.)
(01-01-2014 05:34 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  

Edit: That's my attempt to adjust my answer-niveau to yours, please tell me if I'm still aiming too high with parroting.
[+] 1 user Likes Vipa's post