Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
01-01-2014, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 06:53 AM by DLJ.)
RE: Islamic Teachings
(01-01-2014 06:28 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 06:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  .................blah blah blah ...................

Nineteen, please clarify these terms:
a) self-defense
b) mischief

Thank you.

I have clarify the self defence in pre post .

The word which is translated in English as "mischief" is "fesad" in Arabic . It means ; disturber , destructive , riotous , factious , disturbing peace .

Well, I guess the passage clarifies by omission. There was nothing about self-defense in that verse.

I'm guessing you mean facetious rather than factious. I can't imagine that the Allah-court has a problem with facts.

So... that's pretty much the death penalty for any kind of civil disobedience.

Hang on a second, brb, I just going to turn my music down.

Ohmy

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 03:37 PM by Free Thought.)
(01-01-2014 06:17 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 05:34 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  What is self defence , you cant determine the self defence according to your intrests . Self defence is done against someone attacking you . So you have no right to kill innocent people under the name of "self defence" , which is usually done by Western Countries .

6:164 Noone else is responsible for the actions of other ones .

35:18 Noone else is responsible for the actions of other ones .

17:15 Noone else is responsible for the actions of other ones .

Allah determines "self defence" in Surah 5 and Ayaah 32 ; Anyone who kills a person who hasnt committed murder, or who has not committed mischief in the world ; then this is the killing all humankind . If anyone saves a life, this is the saving lives of all mankind.

You need to stop watching your TV channels and reserach about Islam . You're crazy ignorant .

The above verses is teachings of today . Learn .

I wonder what mischief can get you killed...

Not being a muslim, being the wrong kind of muslim, taking any particular verse in a different way than authorised, hell just look at the list somebody (sorry can't remember) put up which justifies killing pretty much anybody a muslim wants, and those death penalty-warranting crimes are your mischief.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
01-01-2014, 07:28 AM
(01-01-2014 06:28 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I have clarify the self defence in pre post .

The word which is translated in English as "mischief" is "fesad" in Arabic . It means ; disturber , destructive , riotous , factious , disturbing peace .

Death penalty for 'mischief'?

Yep, you are god-damn insane, deli, çılgın, anlamsız, delilere özgü...

Did I make it explicit enough for you?

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
01-01-2014, 08:14 AM
All of these 'teachings' are all well and good but you STILL haven't validated the source.

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
01-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Pretty much death penalty for just about anything. No surprise here.

So much for the moron's attempts to re-brand I-Slam as a "peaceful" religion. And it's too ignorant to be able to figure that out...

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
01-01-2014, 08:34 AM
(01-01-2014 08:15 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Pretty much death penalty for just about anything. No surprise here.

So much for the moron's attempts to re-brand I-Slam as a "peaceful" religion. And it's too ignorant to be able to figure that out...

SILENCE INFADEL! WE AWAIT THE GREAT WORDS OF 19! SHE IS ALL KNOWING AND ERM... NOT ARROGANT!

Sorry Taq mate, I don't know what came over me there! Her arguments are so well thought out! Combine that with her sincerity, politeness, openness and all round excellent people skills she's totally winning me over. ... Right I'm off to make a bomb vest, some lad who works in our local supermarket said something about blackberry messanger the other day, we all know it's Muhammed so I'm going to 'defend myself'. ... It's been nice knowing you all. Good bye INFADELS!

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 3 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
01-01-2014, 10:04 AM

here is a list of muslim terrorist attacks on america.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/...ttacks.htm

Note also, we dont strap bombs on our children and tell them to go ask the soldier for candy, then blow them up, we dont stone our women because a man claims she committed adultery, we dont marry and rape 9 yo girls, we dont believe in a mythical pedophile prophet called muahammad. Yes we fly in a drone to kill a known verified terrorist. Sorry about that. If you didnt hide behind women and children we wouldn't have to do it that way....which even you kind of are as you hide behind a picture of a woman you KNOW is not you...lets settle this once and for all, don't be scared lil man, post a pic of you holding a sign that says todays date and your screen name...ah...yeah thought so. Now we know who the real liar here is, keep hiding behind a woman's picture hakmaad

I will go first, here is three pictures of me.

me getting married in 2011
[Image: 30tidkl.jpg]

my favorite shirt, wore it last night as a matter of fact
[Image: 1z70nbr.jpg]

and a picture of me 5 mins ago
[Image: 33coric.jpg]

your turn....no pic, no proof

bam!, yup, that just happened
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
01-01-2014, 10:20 AM
You're just trying to get her to post a topless photo to match yours, aren't you?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 2 users Like Hafnof's post
01-01-2014, 10:27 AM
(01-01-2014 10:20 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  You're just trying to get her to post a topless photo to match yours, aren't you?

lol didnt think of it that way Shocking

just happened to be what I am wearing, got the house to myself as the wife and kids are visiting family and I had to come back to work (navy), I am always hot, keep the house at 67 degrees and loungin in my workout shorts. He got me so annoyed I hopped up and ran into the bathroom to take a pic lol. ah well. Lets see what becomes of this...does he have the nads to post or will he disappear now that I have called him out.

Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
01-01-2014, 11:11 AM
(01-01-2014 10:27 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:20 AM)Hafnof Wrote:  You're just trying to get her to post a topless photo to match yours, aren't you?

lol didnt think of it that way Shocking

just happened to be what I am wearing, got the house to myself as the wife and kids are visiting family and I had to come back to work (navy), I am always hot, keep the house at 67 degrees and loungin in my workout shorts. He got me so annoyed I hopped up and ran into the bathroom to take a pic lol. ah well. Lets see what becomes of this...does he have the nads to post or will he disappear now that I have called him out.

Tongue

There's probably some obscure, twisted, misinterpreted verse that says "no photos" he will pull out of his ass.

Thank you for your service, GWG.

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post