Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
01-01-2014, 03:42 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(01-01-2014 03:35 PM)Baruch Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 05:34 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  What is self defence , you cant determine the self defence according to your intrests . Self defence is done against someone attacking you . So you have no right to kill innocent people under the name of "self defence" , which is usually done by Western Countries .

Allah determines "self defence" in Surah 5 and Ayaah 32 ; Anyone who kills a person who hasnt committed murder, or who has not committed mischief in the world ; then this is the killing all humankind . If anyone saves a life, this is the saving lives of all mankind.

Nineteen - as others have pointed out and I will reinforce - is you are preaching ignorance about self defence in Islam. You quote "Anyone who kills a person who hasnt committed murder, or who has not committed mischief in the world"

What is "mischief in the world ?"
Heresy ? apostasy ? Supporting Democratic governments against Islamic oppression ?
surely its OK according to Islam for muslims to publicly behead Lee Rigby because "He committed mischief" i.e supported the British Army (off duty member), was not Muslim (unbeliever) and his killing supported the politico-religious goals of the Muslim's who killed him by raising awareness against Islamic oppression ????
I can say the same for virtually every other act of Islamic terror in the name of Allah ? Its not personal gain but done for the love of Allah. An Islamic suicide bombing against civilians is not murder because those killed are infidels committing mischief by supporting their governments by tax which is then used to oppress muslims.
(I have actually heard this as Islamic justification for killing ANY civilian in UK, Israel or USA by Jihadists - at least they are straight forward and tell you as it)

nicely put.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2014, 03:48 PM
(01-01-2014 06:36 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 06:28 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  I have clarify the self defence in pre post .

The word which is translated in English as "mischief" is "fesad" in Arabic . It means ; disturber , destructive , riotous , factious , disturbing peace .

Well, I guess the passage clarifies by omission. There was nothing about self-defense in that verse.

I'm guessing you mean facetious rather than factious. I can't imagine that the Allah-court has a problem with facts.

So... that's pretty much the death penalty for any kind of civil disobedience.

Has anyone in this blog recently "disturbed the peace ???" Consider

Watch out - an Islamic court may sentence you to death for "self defence" of their Islamic state. You must repent and follow the ways of Allah or die. Bowing

Thank the enlightened philosophers that we don't have Sharia Law.
Thank the politicians that we don't have Sharia Law
Thank reason that the Quran is so easy to criticize for all its fallacies.
Thank scientific progress to expose the Quran for all its mistakes.
[+] 1 user Likes Baruch's post
01-01-2014, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 07:01 PM by Chippy.)
(01-01-2014 12:47 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: hatice.jpg]

I am pretty sure this was Nineteen's second (in this thread) avatar image. The first (in this thread) was the one with two girls.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
01-01-2014, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 01-01-2014 06:54 PM by Losty.)
What if 19 really is Miss Turkey? Dun dun Dunn

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
01-01-2014, 06:54 PM
http://www.springerin.at/dyn/heft_text.p...81&lang=en

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
01-01-2014, 09:21 PM
(01-01-2014 02:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  Are we discussing cheese yet?

here is a tasty looking one:

[Image: gorgonzola_zps43c8912c.jpg]

RACLETTE FTW!

[Image: Raclette.jpg]

[Image: entre_nous_raclette.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4046.jpg]

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
01-01-2014, 09:26 PM
(01-01-2014 02:18 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 02:13 PM)Foxen Wrote:  All hail the Cheese Goddess

[Image: goddess_of_cheese_by_echo_x-d4jrrc9.jpg]

That reminded me of this...

[Image: 2370_ae70.jpeg]

Questionable Content (webcomic)

Reminded me of this -- and of course we need Coffee with our Raclette, it's what's for Breakfast!:

[Image: ggmain20070618.jpg]

01-01-2014, 10:04 PM
(01-01-2014 09:21 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 02:05 PM)Dom Wrote:  Are we discussing cheese yet?

here is a tasty looking one:

[Image: gorgonzola_zps43c8912c.jpg]

RACLETTE FTW!

I'm sorry is that cheese or goop? O.O
01-01-2014, 10:29 PM
(01-01-2014 10:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm sorry is that cheese or goop? O.O

tststs... It's one of the best cheeses (and ways to eat cheese), you should try it Tongue Imo only topped by fondue

[Image: 15_brandschutz_brandgefahr_fondue_hoch.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Vipa's post
01-01-2014, 10:52 PM
(01-01-2014 10:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 09:21 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  RACLETTE FTW!

I'm sorry is that cheese or goop? O.O

The answer is: YES! Tongue

The cheese is formed in a wheel, and it is cut in half and put on a special oven-burner-thingy -- it's in the one pic with the person in the red shirt -- that top part has like gas burners on the underside, which heat up the flat surface of the half-wheel of the Raclette cheese, melting it, and then that wonderful cheese is scooped off the surface with a knife onto a gaggle of baby potatoes and baby onions. OR/And bread slices or/and any of a number of various sausages that are available. Or eggs...or.....ANYthing, really, come to think of it... It's absolutely divine.

Best served in a restaurant at the base of the Matterhorn, in the town of Zermatt in Die Schweitz. You haven't LIVED until you have had Raclette. Seriously.

[+] 2 users Like Taqiyya Mockingbird's post