Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
01-01-2014, 11:37 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(01-01-2014 06:28 AM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 06:16 AM)DLJ Wrote:  .................blah blah blah ...................

Nineteen, please clarify these terms:
a) self-defense
b) mischief

Thank you.

I have clarify the self defence in pre post .

The word which is translated in English as "mischief" is "fesad" in Arabic . It means ; disturber , destructive , riotous , factious , disturbing peace .

Apparently "mischief" does not include pedophilia which is just fine if you are a prophet who wants to start a religion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like BryanS's post
02-01-2014, 01:35 AM
(01-01-2014 10:52 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm sorry is that cheese or goop? O.O

The answer is: YES! Tongue

The cheese is formed in a wheel, and it is cut in half and put on a special oven-burner-thingy -- it's in the one pic with the person in the red shirt -- that top part has like gas burners on the underside, which heat up the flat surface of the half-wheel of the Raclette cheese, melting it, and then that wonderful cheese is scooped off the surface with a knife onto a gaggle of baby potatoes and baby onions. OR/And bread slices or/and any of a number of various sausages that are available. Or eggs...or.....ANYthing, really, come to think of it... It's absolutely divine.

Best served in a restaurant at the base of the Matterhorn, in the town of Zermatt in Die Schweitz. You haven't LIVED until you have had Raclette. Seriously.
I'm sure it is wonderful, but it looks gross. As long as it isn't slimy in texture I bet I would love it, but it still looks gross in that first picture.
02-01-2014, 02:12 AM
(02-01-2014 01:35 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ...
but it still looks gross in that first picture.

Then you simply do not understand cheese!

I blame your parents.

Dodgy

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
02-01-2014, 03:09 AM
(02-01-2014 02:12 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(02-01-2014 01:35 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ...
but it still looks gross in that first picture.

Then you simply do not understand cheese!

I blame your parents.

Dodgy

I grew up mostly in rural Ohio. My neighbors were Amish, cows, and a corn field. So yea I didn't really have a very sophisticated knowledge of cheese lol. My issue mostly, though, is appearance and texture are just as important as flavor to me. I don't really want to try anything that looks like a slimy pile of goop. Wow. That's embarrassing. I do try new things and I like things that most of my "country" neighbors are creeped out by, like calamari and sushi. I'm not saying I wouldn't try it. Just saying it doesn't look appetizing.
02-01-2014, 05:40 AM
(01-01-2014 10:52 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(01-01-2014 10:04 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I'm sorry is that cheese or goop? O.O

The answer is: YES! Tongue

The cheese is formed in a wheel, and it is cut in half and put on a special oven-burner-thingy -- it's in the one pic with the person in the red shirt -- that top part has like gas burners on the underside, which heat up the flat surface of the half-wheel of the Raclette cheese, melting it, and then that wonderful cheese is scooped off the surface with a knife onto a gaggle of baby potatoes and baby onions. OR/And bread slices or/and any of a number of various sausages that are available. Or eggs...or.....ANYthing, really, come to think of it... It's absolutely divine.

Best served in a restaurant at the base of the Matterhorn, in the town of Zermatt in Die Schweitz. You haven't LIVED until you have had Raclette. Seriously.

That really makes me want to try it, looks delicious, I can almost smell melted cheese... YUM!

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
02-01-2014, 03:31 PM
I've missed a few pages (will attempt to catch up) but if I may hark back to the OP for a footnote. Once you get behind the tourist facade here in the UAE, I would say that arrogance is the most noticeable characteristic of the locals, so that's working out great.

Also the cheese is excellent, especially on good manakish

"While religions tell us next to nothing useful or true about the universe, they do tell us an enormous amount - perhaps an embarrassing amount - about ourselves, about what we value, fear and lust after." Iain M Banks
[+] 1 user Likes daylightisabadthing's post
02-01-2014, 03:35 PM
I was thinking of a smegma joke, but it was to cheesy.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
02-01-2014, 03:47 PM
Anyone have some holy cheese to put on my holy toast.

[Image: Holy-toast-52831703844.jpeg]
[+] 1 user Likes Baruch's post
02-01-2014, 03:57 PM
Hey Nineteen

What does the Quran have to say about apostasy and do you think it is correct?

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
02-01-2014, 04:56 PM
(02-01-2014 03:57 PM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  Hey Nineteen

What does the Quran have to say about apostasy and do you think it is correct?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/25/world/meas...-sentence/

Yea what about this?
I guess it's probably considered mischief.