Islamic Teachings

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4 Average
28-12-2013, 05:50 PM
RE: Islamic Teachings
(28-12-2013 05:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 05:08 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  Please prove your claim with a verse ?

Thing is, you can't prove anything with verses. Tongue

@Nineteen, click here

Islam is a plague on this world. It offers nothing of value and all those that follow its teachings should be round up and shot.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2013, 05:50 PM
(28-12-2013 05:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sweethearttt, you need to stop reaching out to mod. All that begging is not becoming.

are you saying that we must do it ourself Mod?

I hear and understand... the great wisdom of Mod has spoken.

Mod's wisdom... there is none higher!

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust
28-12-2013, 05:51 PM
(28-12-2013 05:50 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 05:42 PM)Dom Wrote:  Sweethearttt, you need to stop reaching out to mod. All that begging is not becoming.

Mod's wisdom... there is none higher than Mods!

Except the super mods, the admins and Seth...

[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-12-2013, 05:52 PM
(28-12-2013 05:50 PM)λάθε βιώσας Wrote:  

Mod's wisdom... there is none higher!

You are very perceptive. Now run along and play while you can. Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-12-2013, 05:57 PM
(28-12-2013 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 05:27 PM)Dom Wrote:  Thing is, you can't prove anything with verses. Tongue

@Nineteen, click here

Islam is a plague on this world. It offers nothing of value and all those that follow its teachings should be round up and shot.

Clicked but didnt understand what it means : ) so your plan for muslim is round them up and shot , mmm actually doesnot sound interesting to me : )
28-12-2013, 06:04 PM
(28-12-2013 05:42 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  This is really so boring : ) hadiths are not islamic teachings , I can prove that by asking you questions , would you want to answer my questions ? Short questions and short answers ? Okay ? I'm gonna sleep : )

This is really so boring : ) hadiths are not Islamic teachings ?????

Seriously ?
I know some Hadiths are controversial or disputed in authenticity but Hadith's are central to Islam - especially in interpreting the Quran. Without the Hadiths you don't have the manual for correct Quran interpretation - I am told this all the time by Islamic scholars when I dispute verses in the Quran !!!

You might have meant the particular Hadiths quoted where inauthentic - that's another matter of dispute. Shia & Sunni argue about what Hadith traditions are authentic but that's no surprize. As soon as the leader Mohammed dies, the Quran is disputed - the quintessential hall mark of a man made system !!!Smartass

Consider - if the Quran was Divine would it not have made sense to be accurate and clear who takes over authority and leadership after Mohammed's death and anticipate the great divide which has killed and still killing countless numbers even now as I write this all in the name of a faith that cannot be proven ?

Would it not be more logical to have a Divine revelation which does not require dependence on the teachings of the founder but universal accessible teaching to all ?
Imagine is the Quran or Bible was simultaneously written by Divine revelation in five different civilization independent from each other in their respective languages - all with the same meanings ? (lets say in the Americas, Indus, Mesopotamia, Rhineland and China)
Would this not be more convincing than Mohammed allegedly dictated to write in a cave in the middle of the desert ????
[+] 2 users Like Baruch's post
28-12-2013, 06:13 PM
(28-12-2013 05:57 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 05:50 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  @Nineteen, click here

Clicked but didnt understand what it means : ) so your plan for muslim is round them up and shot , mmm actually doesnot sound interesting to me : )

If I was in power my plan for Muslims would be to leave them alone and let them fester in their own filth while the rest of the world carries on progressing forward. I'd also greatly limit immigration of Muslim immigrants.

As a cuntbag yourself please explain to me, and the general public of this forum, why, in your opinion, Islam should be taken seriously and respected?
Because Islam as it stands today deserves neither respect or to be taken seriously. It's a plague on this world and causes extreme amounts of unnecessary grief.

I'm not saying I would round up all the Muslims and shoot them (because I'm lazy), I'm saying that if that was to happen than the world would be an extremely better place for it.

Your religion is a fucking joke and those that follow it are fucking moronic, dangerous wastes of space who don't deserve to co-inhabit this planet with the rest of us.

[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
28-12-2013, 06:15 PM
Islam is all as fake and "cooked up", as Christianity is.
There is no evidence Jebus ever existed, and there is no evidence Muhammad ever existed. Feel free to dispute IN DETAIL Spencer's points.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
28-12-2013, 06:41 PM
(28-12-2013 06:04 PM)Baruch Wrote:  
(28-12-2013 05:42 PM)Nineteen Wrote:  This is really so boring : ) hadiths are not islamic teachings , I can prove that by asking you questions , would you want to answer my questions ? Short questions and short answers ? Okay ? I'm gonna sleep : )

This is really so boring : ) hadiths are not Islamic teachings ?????

Seriously ?
I know some Hadiths are controversial or disputed in authenticity but Hadith's are central to Islam - especially in interpreting the Quran. Without the Hadiths you don't have the manual for correct Quran interpretation - I am told this all the time by Islamic scholars when I dispute verses in the Quran !!!

You might have meant the particular Hadiths quoted where inauthentic - that's another matter of dispute. Shia & Sunni argue about what Hadith traditions are authentic but that's no surprize. As soon as the leader Mohammed dies, the Quran is disputed - the quintessential hall mark of a man made system !!!Smartass

Consider - if the Quran was Divine would it not have made sense to be accurate and clear who takes over authority and leadership after Mohammed's death and anticipate the great divide which has killed and still killing countless numbers even now as I write this all in the name of a faith that cannot be proven ?

Would it not be more logical to have a Divine revelation which does not require dependence on the teachings of the founder but universal accessible teaching to all ?
Imagine is the Quran or Bible was simultaneously written by Divine revelation in five different civilization independent from each other in their respective languages - all with the same meanings ? (lets say in the Americas, Indus, Mesopotamia, Rhineland and China)
Would this not be more convincing than Mohammed allegedly dictated to write in a cave in the middle of the desert ????

Please not so much sentences and conspiracy theories . So do you accept to make short questions-answers with me ?
28-12-2013, 06:59 PM
(28-12-2013 06:15 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Islam is all as fake and "cooked up", as Christianity is.
There is no evidence Jebus ever existed, and there is no evidence Muhammad ever existed. Feel free to dispute IN DETAIL Spencer's points.

Allah does not exist! do not believe in Allah...

I don't believe in any of them, but Christianity doesn't practice the same practices as Islam, they are wholly different.

Christianity hasn't come on my radar like Islam has, you can clearly see atrocities and human rights disasters under Islam's dictatorship.

The Christians have over 12 historical documents, alot of them from Rome (a world power) that Jesus existed and was killed.

There is Greek evidence in favor of Christianity also, they translated the Hebrew texts that was to become Christianity and have involvement with authoring the New Testament that Christians follow.

The old testament is history and Judaism I believe to the Christians?

I'm unsure... Christianity is none of my business, it appears lawful.

[Image: ec25156e-63b1-4c54-98cc-e0325deeaf3b_zps3f7864d1.jpg]
Hands Of Dust