Islamic domination.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 01:28 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 01:37 PM by Leo.)
Islamic domination.
Yep . According to most recent studies Islam will match Christianity as the world largest religion in 2050. 2.9 billion Christians vs 2.8 billion Muslims in 2050 and by 2100 Islam will be the world largest religion. So luckily I will be death by then. Most of the world will be a very shitty place to live. Europe will be eventually a Muslim continent too. The dark ages will return!NoNo

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-12-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: Islamic domination.
very bad news.SadSad
[+] 1 user Likes cmr211's post
28-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Did those studies factor in the growth of information exchange and the rise in deconversions due to that?

[Image: 004.sig]
[+] 2 users Like Aoi Magi's post
28-12-2015, 03:18 PM
I don't know, I'm hopeful atheism will give them both a run (literally) for their money.
28-12-2015, 03:47 PM
Cultural evolution will have its say in the matter. Technology is going to change things in the next 35 to 85 years, or hell even the next 5 years, in ways that statistics based on the trends of today can't possibly factor into their equation.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
28-12-2015, 04:04 PM
(28-12-2015 01:28 PM)Leo Wrote:  Yep . According to most recent studies Islam will match Christianity as the world largest religion in 2050. 2.9 billion Christians vs 2.8 billion Muslims in 2050 and by 2100 Islam will be the world largest religion. So luckily I will be death by then. Most of the world will be a very shitty place to live. Europe will be eventually a Muslim continent too. The dark ages will return!NoNo

If they stopped killing each other Consider. But that doesn't seem possible.

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
28-12-2015, 04:08 PM
(28-12-2015 04:04 PM)izel Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 01:28 PM)Leo Wrote:  Yep . According to most recent studies Islam will match Christianity as the world largest religion in 2050. 2.9 billion Christians vs 2.8 billion Muslims in 2050 and by 2100 Islam will be the world largest religion. So luckily I will be death by then. Most of the world will be a very shitty place to live. Europe will be eventually a Muslim continent too. The dark ages will return!NoNo

If they stopped killing each other Consider. But that doesn't seem possible.

That was my thought. I wonder about the rate of attrition, and whether it was factored in.
28-12-2015, 04:12 PM
The by far most disturbing thing about this statistic is that the reason why the christian population isnt declining is China. 300 million Chinese converted to christianity during the past 20 years and christianity is the fastest growing religion in Asia.
I already dislike having an authoritarian communist superpower, but seeing it be replaced with an authoritarian christian state isnt any better.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
28-12-2015, 04:17 PM
(28-12-2015 04:08 PM)Fireball Wrote:  That was my thought. I wonder about the rate of attrition, and whether it was factored in.

I tell you what was factored in. "Ok guys, people aren't coming to church, we need to scare them into coming back. What's the scariest thing you can think of?" "Atheists!" "Gays!" "Muslims!" "War on Christmas!" "Feminists!" "OK…so…feminists are turning our boys gay, which leads to an Atheism, oh and Islamic takeover! We have to educate our kids on Christianity, or else Islam will dominate our world"

1 Like = 1 Prayer
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes izel's post
28-12-2015, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 09:48 PM by Leo.)
(28-12-2015 02:47 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Did those studies factor in the growth of information exchange and the rise in deconversions due to that?

I think you are too optimistic. The reason of the Islam explosive growth is because the ultra high Muslim birth rate. The average Muslim marriage has a ton of kids. Muslims reproduce like rabbits. Islam growth isn't because conversions. Islam will be the biggest religion by default because the high birth rate. People from America and Europe have less children on average than Muslims.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes