Islamic domination.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2015, 05:40 PM (This post was last modified: 28-12-2015 09:44 PM by Leo.)
RE: Islamic domination.
(28-12-2015 03:18 PM)Mr. Boston Wrote:  I don't know, I'm hopeful atheism will give them both a run (literally) for their money.

You are too optimist. The ideal world would be a secular one without religions existing. But the truth is that atheism isn't attractive for the mayority of people. Most people are afraid of death so they will buy any bullshit. Muslims are reproducing like rabbits in Europe. Today Europe is mostly secular but this will change when Muslims become the mayority. It will eventually happen. Most non Muslim people in Europe have few kids and the population is aging. Europe has a Muslim problem. In 100 -200 years Europe will be a Muslim region.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2015, 07:48 AM
(28-12-2015 05:32 PM)Leo Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 02:47 PM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Did those studies factor in the growth of information exchange and the rise in deconversions due to that?

I think you are too optimistic. The reason of the Islam explosive growth is because the ultra high Muslim birth rate. The average Muslim marriage has a ton of kids. Muslims reproduce like rabbits. Islam growth isn't because conversions. Islam will be the biggest religion by default because the high birth rate. People from America and Europe have less children on average than Muslims.

You see, nobody is born religious but get indoctrinated into it. Most of the people here have a very strong religious background, but they were able to break free because of the growth in ease of information exchange. Sure religious people, not just muslims, can put rabbits to shame in terms of breeding capacity, but that only contributes towards the growing population, not the religious community. In this day and age when communication and acquiring new knowledge is becoming increasingly easier, and even essential to our survival in this society, simply trying to indoctrinate kids is not going to work for long.

[Image: 004.sig]
29-12-2015, 07:56 AM
(29-12-2015 07:48 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  
(28-12-2015 05:32 PM)Leo Wrote:  I think you are too optimistic. The reason of the Islam explosive growth is because the ultra high Muslim birth rate. The average Muslim marriage has a ton of kids. Muslims reproduce like rabbits. Islam growth isn't because conversions. Islam will be the biggest religion by default because the high birth rate. People from America and Europe have less children on average than Muslims.

You see, nobody is born religious but get indoctrinated into it. Most of the people here have a very strong religious background, but they were able to break free because of the growth in ease omunication and acquiring new knowledge is becoming increasingly easier, and even essen

Yeah we know.

Do you have a point? all this shit has been covered in the I was stupid enough to believe in religion in the first place forum.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
29-12-2015, 08:04 AM
(29-12-2015 07:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 07:48 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  You see, nobody is born religious but get indoctrinated into it. Most of the people here have a very strong religious background, but they were able to break free because of the growth in ease omunication and acquiring new knowledge is becoming increasingly easier, and even essen

Yeah we know.

Do you have a point? all this shit has been covered in the I was stupid enough to believe in religion in the first place forum.

Point being:
Religious people breeding like crazy does NOT equate to an ever increasing religious population as LEO is suggesting

29-12-2015, 08:21 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 12:25 PM by Leo.)
(29-12-2015 08:04 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 07:56 AM)Banjo Wrote:  Yeah we know.

Point being:
Religious people breeding like crazy does NOT equate to an ever increasing religious population as LEO is suggesting
First of all, I'm not suggesting anything. I'm pointing out the result on several studies in the future of religion. I'm not making this shit up. Millions of people break free from religion. It happens all the time. But most people in the world can't break free from religion because of the powerful brainwashing and the fear of death ( the fear of death is a very powerful thing to overcome) Also atheists on average have less children than religious people. And Islam is the religion with the highest birth rate. Everything is pointing out to a very dark future for humanity. Luckily we all will be death by then. Most of the world will be a very shitty place to live by sharia law. Truly horrible.

29-12-2015, 08:34 AM
(29-12-2015 08:21 AM)Leo Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 08:04 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  Point being:
First of all, I'm not suggesting anything. I'm pointing out the result on several studies in the future of religion. I'm not making this shit up. Millions of people break free from religion. It happens all the time. But most people in the world can't break free from religion because of the powerful brainwashing and the fear of death ( the fear of death is a very powerful thing to overcome) Also atheists on average have less children than religious people. And Islam is the religion with the highest birth rate. Everything is pointing out for a very dark future for humanity. Luckily we all will be death by then. Most of the world will be a very shitty place to live by sharia law. Truly horrible.
Yes, it is hard but what I am saying is breaking free is becoming increasingly easier because of the availability of information. Do those studies actually take into account those factors?

29-12-2015, 08:38 AM
The fact that it's based mostly on birth rate predictions, coupled with the fact that atheists don't tend to have as many kids, is in fact the reason as to why the statistical predictions are flawed.

The vast majority of the atheists on this board did not have atheist parents, yet we made the switch. The trend of individuals making the voluntary switch to atheism regardless of their upbringing when in an industrialized, education dependent society is exactly why it's more important to consider development trends than birth rates when trying to predict future religious demographics.

No, I don't believe religion is on the verge of vanishing. But I do think a downward trend is more likely than an upward trend.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 2 users Like yakherder's post
29-12-2015, 08:48 AM
(29-12-2015 08:38 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The fact that it's based mostly on birth rate predictions, coupled with the fact that atheists don't tend to have as many kids, is in fact the reason as to why the statistical predictions are flawed.

The vast majority of the atheists on this board did not have atheist parents, yet we made the switch. The trend of individuals making the voluntary switch to atheism regardless of their upbringing when in an industrialized, education dependent society is exactly why it's more important to consider development trends than birth rates when trying to predict future religious demographics.

No, I don't believe religion is on the verge of vanishing. But I do think a downward trend is more likely than an upward trend.

Thumbsup
My point exactly

29-12-2015, 09:18 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 12:22 PM by Leo.)
(28-12-2015 04:12 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  The by far most disturbing thing about this statistic is that the reason why the christian population isnt declining is China. 300 million Chinese converted to christianity during the past 20 years and christianity is the fastest growing religion in Asia.
I already dislike having an authoritarian communist superpower, but seeing it be replaced with an authoritarian christian state isnt any better.

You forget Buddhists. Most religion statistics put the number of Buddhists worldwide between 500 and 600 million. But the real number is higher. Buddhism is back in China and is practiced by atleast 50 percent of the population. Some sources put the number as high as 80 percent of the China population. That means between 700 million and 1.2 billion people in China are Buddhist believers. So worldwide real number of Buddhism followers is atleast 1 billion.

29-12-2015, 09:20 AM
And China just axed the one child policy Tongue

'Murican Canadian