Islamic domination.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-12-2015, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 12:27 PM by Leo.)
RE: Islamic domination.
(29-12-2015 08:48 AM)Aoi Magi Wrote:  
(29-12-2015 08:38 AM)yakherder Wrote:  The fact that it's based mostly on birth rate predictions, coupled with the fact that atheists don't tend to have as many kids, is in fact the reason as to why the statistical predictions are flawed.

The vast majority of the atheists on this board did not have atheist parents, yet we made the switch. The trend of individuals making the voluntary switch to atheism regardless of their upbringing when in an industrialized, education dependent society is exactly why it's more important to consider development trends than birth rates when trying to predict future religious demographics.

No, I don't believe religion is on the verge of vanishing. But I do think a downward trend is more likely than an upward trend.

Thumbsup
My point exactly

For the inmediate future at least ( let's say 100 and 200 years ) religion isn't going anywhere. And Islam will be the biggest religion in the future. Most religions will grow with the population growth. Christianity for example will grow from 2.4 billion to 2.9 billion. But their percentage of the world population will be the same about 32 percent. Islam in another hand will grow from 1.6 billion to about 2.8 billion. The Islam percentage of world population in 2050 will raise from 22 percent to about 30 percent. And by 2100 the growth will be bigger.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-12-2015, 09:47 AM
I said same thing about Islam a year ago and most people here said that Islam is not a threat.
Times are changing?
29-12-2015, 09:57 AM
(29-12-2015 09:47 AM)dimaniac Wrote:  I said same thing about Islam a year ago and most people here said that Islam is not a threat.
Times are changing?

Islam and Christianity are both real threats. But Christianity percentage wise will stay the same and Islam will explode. From 22 percent to over 30 percent of the world population.

29-12-2015, 10:27 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2015 12:28 PM by Leo.)
(29-12-2015 09:20 AM)yakherder Wrote:  And China just axed the one child policy Tongue

Well according to the latest future population predictions , India will pass China as the world most populated country soon. Maybe China will regain the world most populated country title later.Tongue