Islamic fuckheads are at it again ...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2015, 07:51 AM
RE: Islamic fuckheads are at it again ...
(26-02-2015 09:34 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(26-02-2015 09:27 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I think we're long past "they have no right to.." with ISIS there Chas.
That ship has sailed long ago.

That was in answer to Moms's question.

In answer to your observation, that is precisely why these people need to be killed. Every last one of them. Now.

Hey no objections here. I am all for the brutal killing of every single one of these cunts.

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-02-2015, 08:04 AM
Have any of you read Douglas Adams' book Last Chance to See?

I highly recommend it. In it he tells this story...

An old witch knocks on the walls of a well off town. The people ask what she wants. She says she carries with her a dozen books that hold all knowledge in the world. She wants to sell them for 100 pieces of gold.

The townspeople laugh and ridicule her so she builds a little bonfire and burns half the books then she turns and walks away with the rest.

Things begin to go south for the town, a less than stellar crop has made things more difficult this year. Once again the witch shows up at the walls of the town. Once again she's asked what she wants. She says she has six books, half of all the knowledge in the world and is selling it for 200 pieces of gold.

What? They cry. Half the books for twice the price! They laugh at the idea and the witch again builds a little bonfire and burns half the books left and strolls away.

The town suffers greatly that year, drought and plague turns the well off town into a living hell.

Again that year the witch returns and knocks on the walls of the town. Once again they ask what she wants and she replies that she has a quarter of all the knowledge in the world that she'll sell for 400 pieces of gold.

The townspeople are apoplectic! A quarter of the world's knowledge for 400 gold pieces they cry, out of the question. She again builds a little bonfire and throws two of the remaining three books into the flames.

The townspeople groan and beg her to stop. They'll pay the 400 pieces of gold. She says the last book will now cost 1000 gold pieces which they happily pay.

This story came to mind as I read how we continue to destroy our world cultural heritage.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
28-02-2015, 11:34 AM
It REALLY pained me to see them destroy all of those artifacts.

WTF were they doing anyway? Why would they destroy human history like that? Those artifacts were priceless and ...WTF? Shocking

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
28-02-2015, 11:49 AM
I see that some here value heritage (the world's BoK (Body of Knowledge)) more highly than human life.

Intriguing.

Missing knowledge will be (re)discovered sooner or later. But those DNA combinations would be lost forever.

Consider

28-02-2015, 01:28 PM
(28-02-2015 11:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I see that some here value heritage (the world's BoK (Body of Knowledge)) more highly than human life.

Intriguing.

Missing knowledge will be (re)discovered sooner or later. But those DNA combinations would be lost forever.

Consider

Damn atheists... with their logical compassion... always takin' the fun outta killin'. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
28-02-2015, 01:42 PM
I guess when you obsess over one thing for so long, everything else becomes expendible.
People who think like this probably wouldn't give a second thought to using a nuclear weapon given the chance.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-02-2015, 01:44 PM
(28-02-2015 11:49 AM)DLJ Wrote:  I see that some here value heritage (the world's BoK (Body of Knowledge)) more highly than human life.

Intriguing.

Consider

If by some here you are including me then I'll say that's hardly fair. The OP specifically mentions a heritage site. I think it's fair to say we all rail against murder and genocide on many other threads, especially when perpetrated by the religious.

Take that back Angry

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
28-02-2015, 05:23 PM

Intriguing.

Consider

Human life is hardly "sacred", I will gladly admit that I value the heritage they destroyed over their lives.

But this is ISIS, I value a piece of poo over their lives.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
28-02-2015, 05:57 PM

Intriguing.

Consider

Art and artifacts are lost once destroyed - there is no rediscovery.

There certainly seem to be some DNA combinations it would be an excellent idea to be rid of. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
28-02-2015, 06:48 PM
(28-02-2015 05:57 PM)Chas Wrote:  

Intriguing.

Consider

Art and artifacts are lost once destroyed - there is no rediscovery.

There certainly seem to be some DNA combinations it would be an excellent idea to be rid of. Drinking Beverage

But is it possible to physically destroy ISIS?
Those memes will linger on.
Education?.....no it seems too entrenched>>>>Consider