Islamophobia Awards - Charlie Hebdo

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-03-2015, 05:29 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2015 05:33 PM by Hafnof.)
Islamophobia Awards - Charlie Hebdo
Iranian broadcaster Press TV covers the UK Islamic Human Rights Commission Islamophobia Awards, which went in part to Charlie Hebdo - joking that "None of the winners of the Islamophobia Awards were present to pick up this dubious accolade"

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-03-2015, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2015 07:15 PM by earmuffs.)
RE: Islamophobia Awards - Charlie Hebdo
Quote:joking that "None of the winners of the Islamophobia Awards were present to pick up this dubious accolade"

This is why the world hates you Islam.
They want to stop "islamophobia" and portray themselves as decent human beings in society but than they make extremely poor taste jokes like that?
That's the sort of joke you expect from 4chan, not a "Human rights" organization.

Fuck them, they're a bunch of cunts.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 10 users Like earmuffs's post
18-03-2015, 10:42 AM
...Is this supposed to be satire or something?

"Isn't it so irrational to be afraid of Islam? Now let's give out awards to the people killed by its followers because they drew a stupid cartoon!"

I'm not clicking that video unless it is, unlike some people I don't get to take out my anger through violence.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
18-03-2015, 11:04 AM
And the freedomphobia award goes to...

They're actually playing the victims here, in the face of what happened to the Charlie Hebdo writers?

Fuck them all.

[img]

via GIPHY

[/img]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Sam's post
18-03-2015, 11:18 AM
(17-03-2015 05:29 PM)Hafnof Wrote:  Iranian broadcaster Press TV covers the UK Islamic Human Rights Commission Islamophobia Awards, which went in part to Charlie Hebdo - joking that "None of the winners of the Islamophobia Awards were present to pick up this dubious accolade"

Islamic Human Rights Commission? Facepalm

Is that like gentle torture?

Should we greet this with deafening silence?

They've now proven themselves not just moronic, but oxymoronic. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 7 users Like Chas's post
18-03-2015, 05:22 PM
Hitler tried to kill off the wrong religion.

[Image: oscar.png]
19-03-2015, 05:52 AM
(18-03-2015 05:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Hitler tried to kill off the wrong religion.
I saw some quote that Islam approved of the final solution ...
19-03-2015, 07:28 PM
I don't fear Muslims. I detest the barbaric and psychopathic actions of some Muslims who truly believe they are acting as agents of Allah. Many Muslims who live in the Middle East, are fully on board with such psycho behavior.

It's a sad thing, really. To think how that region of the world used to be a global mecca for education, science, math, inventions, etc. Look at it now. Undecided
[+] 1 user Likes TheBear's post
19-03-2015, 07:35 PM
(19-03-2015 07:28 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I don't fear Muslims. I detest the barbaric and psychopathic actions of some Muslims who truly believe they are acting as agents of Allah. Many Muslims who live in the Middle East, are fully on board with such psycho behavior.

It's a sad thing, really. To think how that region of the world used to be a global mecca for education, science, math, inventions, etc. Look at it now. Undecided

There are demonstrably many Muslims in the West who are also on board with this insanity. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
19-03-2015, 08:33 PM
(19-03-2015 07:35 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(19-03-2015 07:28 PM)TheBear Wrote:  I don't fear Muslims. I detest the barbaric and psychopathic actions of some Muslims who truly believe they are acting as agents of Allah. Many Muslims who live in the Middle East, are fully on board with such psycho behavior.

There are demonstrably many Muslims in the West who are also on board with this insanity. Drinking Beverage

That's true. It's not limited to the Middle East. Those type beliefs are peppered throughout the world. I wanted to separate that, the exception to the rule in Western civilization, from the much larger percentage of the population of Arab-Muslims living in the Middle East, participating in and/or supporting such depravity in the name of Allah.