Israel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2012, 08:01 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 08:38 AM by Jackrabbit.)
Israel
where do you stand?

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-01-2012, 08:09 AM
RE: Isreal
(29-01-2012 08:01 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  where do you stand?
Not in it, thank my good fortune!
[+] 2 users Like Zat's post
29-01-2012, 08:32 AM
RE: Isreal
Is real what?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
29-01-2012, 10:00 AM
RE: Israel
Hey, Jackrabbit.

In terms of...

Peace and Love and Empathy,

Matt
29-01-2012, 10:59 AM (This post was last modified: 29-01-2012 11:03 AM by N.E.OhioAtheist.)
As far from it as I can. It's a phony country made up after the 2nd world war. In fact the country was made from terrorist Jews. They held British people under the gun till they got their way. Look up the history of the country. All the Jewish people should have went home to their home lands. Our stupid governments got involved and gave in to their demands. It was a knee jerk reaction to what happened in Nazi Germany. We never did one thing about what Stalin did in Russia. He had killed more people with his purges than the Holocaust. It is thought that 20 million died under Stalin.
If anyone agrees with the idea that God gave the Jews that land and it is holy you need your head examined. Under that same idea our Native people ( Native Americans) should get all the lands back and you must go back to Europe unless you carry a Native American card. Of course this will never happen and you would never agree to that. But you want the Palestinian people to walk away from their home land and give up their farm land too all at the barrel of a gun. This being backed by our Government. No wonder every Arab hates us. Israel wont be happy with what they have they keep taking more. They learned allot from Hitler. They keep taking more land at gun point. What would you do if someone came to your farm and said God gave me this land 5000 years ago so you must go. You would tell that nutter to pound salt.
I say this with all the love and kindness!!
29-01-2012, 12:07 PM
(29-01-2012 08:01 AM)Jackrabbit Wrote:  where do you stand?

The world would likely be more peaceful if the modern state of Israel had not been created.
However, that would depend on what had otherwise happened there - continued occupation, UN protectorate, creation of a Palestinian state, etc.

I don't think that the Jews have a God-given right to the land since I don't believe there is a God to give it to them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-01-2012, 04:39 AM
I stand ready to absolutely ruin it if it so decides to take aggressive action...then again, That's my stance with pretty much everything.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
30-01-2012, 09:18 AM
I think they're going for a james bond villian style hold the world hostage scheme

"Yeah, good idea. Make them buy your invisible apple. Insist that they do. Market it properly and don't stop until they pay for it." -Malleus
30-01-2012, 10:17 AM
Serves the Brits and USians right, actually. They thought they were inserting their very own sock-puppet into the oil lands. Now, they can't control it and can't get their hands out.

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
30-01-2012, 10:36 AM
I'd cut all foreign aid to them and tell them to work out their differences with the Palestinian people on their own. I don't have the slightest problem with Jews or Israelis in general but I'm so sick of finantially proping up countries all around the world.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post