Israel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 07:30 AM
RE: Israel
Baruch, why do you waste your time with these fascists?

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 08:57 AM
(18-02-2014 07:30 AM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Baruch, why do you waste your time with these fascists?

This is an impression of you:

Fuck you! You would like to make clear soup out of Jewish women and you would like to crumb and deep fry the testicles of Jewish men and serve them with a light mustard dressing. I am thinking of ways of eating Jewish people and attributing them to you. Fuck you! I am a crazy German. While I insult you I am eating Gefilte fish prepared by a spritely Jewish man that wears braces. Fuck you! You are all fascist savages with beards but beards different from those worn by Orthodox Jewish men that also have beards. Beards. They can be different. Bearded fascists. I once had a little red bike that I rode, it had a bell. It was fucking good. Bearded fanatics. I just remembered Baruch Goldstein. Fuck you all!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chippy's post
18-02-2014, 11:14 AM
I think this thread is done. Nothing can argue against facts.

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
21-02-2014, 08:08 PM
(18-02-2014 11:14 AM)Youkay Wrote:  I think this thread is done. Nothing can argue against facts.

Facts my ass.

Fascist cocksuckers like you merely take a can of pink spray and attempt to make the taliban look nice and comfy.

21-02-2014, 08:52 PM
(21-02-2014 08:08 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 11:14 AM)Youkay Wrote:  I think this thread is done. Nothing can argue against facts.

Facts my ass.

Fascist cocksuckers like you merely take a can of pink spray and attempt to make the taliban look nice and comfy.

You are the only one in this thread that is using ethnically fascistic language.
21-02-2014, 08:59 PM
(21-02-2014 08:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are the only one in this thread that is using ethnically fascistic language.

I call rednecks savages, I call jokels savages. Because everyone who stones women and lynches is a fucking savage!

This idiotic idea that one cannot denounce a nation of different ethnicity because of it`s grotesk social order and injustice belongs into the trash bin!

21-02-2014, 09:47 PM
(21-02-2014 08:59 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  
(21-02-2014 08:52 PM)Chippy Wrote:  You are the only one in this thread that is using ethnically fascistic language.

I call rednecks savages, I call jokels savages. Because everyone who stones women and lynches is a fucking savage!

This idiotic idea that one cannot denounce a nation of different ethnicity because of it`s grotesk social order and injustice belongs into the trash bin!

No one is disputing the existence of "savages" and cultural malignancies. The objection is to the characterization of all Arabs as "savages". That is no better than characterizing all Jews as subversive and malevolent.

The objection is also to your fascistic idea that the Arab Palestinians have no legitimate land claim. That is an untenable position and Zionists are able to justify it only using their ethnic mythology. A two-state solution would preserve the Israeli state and give diaspora Jews a sanctuary should they come to need one.

Even if all Arabs were "fascist savages" that doesn't amount to an argument against a state for the Palestinians. We can find literal "savages" in parts of Africa and in Papua New Guinea and their savagery isn't sufficient grounds for depriving them of land from which they extract a living, is it?
23-02-2014, 02:44 PM
(21-02-2014 09:47 PM)Chippy Wrote:  No one is disputing the existence of "savages" and cultural malignancies. The objection is to the characterization of all Arabs as "savages". That is no better than characterizing all Jews as subversive and malevolent.

Ehich I am not even doing.

Quote:The objection is also to your fascistic idea that the Arab Palestinians have no legitimate land claim.

Which I never claimed.

Which makes this:

Quote: That is an untenable position and Zionists are able to justify it only using their ethnic mythology. A two-state solution would preserve the Israeli state and give diaspora Jews a sanctuary should they come to need one.

a redundant part of another strawman of yours.

Quote:Even if all Arabs were "fascist savages" that doesn't amount to an argument against a state for the Palestinians. We can find literal "savages" in parts of Africa and in Papua New Guinea and their savagery isn't sufficient grounds for depriving them of land from which they extract a living, is it?

Which I never argued for.

Are you retarded or just simply ignorant? Constantly repeating the same garbage phrases and strawmen while ignoring what people actualy post!

If you dont have any arguments to give, fuck off!