Israel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2014, 03:27 PM
RE: Israel
Besides that I should also note that some of the worst ever atrocities in human history were commited by people who thought that they had a legitemate claim to redraw historic borders.

Be it in Serbia, Poland, Russia and elsewhere in the world.

Politics should find solutions to current problems and issues by reasoning through what may serve best for the future and not dream up some romantisised image of a so called glorious past, which was infact a cesspit of syphilis and public hangings or whatever else our savage ancestors engaged in.

There are 6 million jews in Israel, their neigbhours are hostile assholes and there still is antisemitism in the world - so one should look for a solution to solve this current problem by peacefull means that recognise the needs of all.

Otherwise one might aswell put Greece back under Turkish rule or the US back under British rule.

People who campain and propose an idiology proclaiming to rebuild a "glorious past" are the worst kind of scum you can find in politics and almoust always borderline or completly fascist!

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes The Germans are coming's post
14-02-2014, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 09:51 PM by Youkay.)
Nobody is talking about a glorious past. You shouldn't put words into... whose mouth are you putting those words in anyway?

My aim was to raise awareness to history and to why people there perceive to be the victims. In a conflict situation, it is important to understand both sides and to find a solution to the problem. Anything else would be extremely biased.

I know it is popular in Germany to blindly side with Israel and to see them as victims for ever and ever without even thinking about the millions of other people (simply put them down as assholes, as you did, and problem solved). If you want to ignore history and the opportunity to merely UNDERSTAND (not sympathize with) the political motivation of millions of other people, continue to mutter your antisemitism and fascism crap... But be reminded that you will stay as close-minded in this matter as a creationist in the matters of evolution.

And your comparisons are idiotic and not even close to an acceptable analogy. I hope you have a look at them again and realize how degenerated you become when talking about this particular topic. You should be as open-minded and thoughtful with this topic as you are with religion.

And since you mentioned "peaceful means that recognize the needs of all": If you ever had a look at the Palestinians needs, you would realize that they want to have unity (look at the map, if you do not understand what I mean by that), independence (look at Gaza and the embargo) and a fair portion of land, which they perceive to be their right (look at history and why they might think so).

Now please answer me this: Palestinians are people who lived in that region for thousands of years. Why is it, that Germany (and most probably you too, since you seem to follow mainstream German political convictions) is so extremely focused on dividing turkey into two fully independent and sovereign nations (for turks and for kurts) while at the same time absolutely denying Palestinians the right to found such a nation for themselves? Sounds awfully hypocritical to me.

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
14-02-2014, 10:35 PM
Fuck the Palestinians!

What makes you believe that one can talk to a bunch of fascist savages who have it as their official agender in their political representative body to "kill all jews".

I believe Chamberlain also made the mistake of thinking that he could talk with such kind of peoples.

People who talk about genocide as if it were an agricultural reform do not deserve to be talked with, they deserve to be carpet bombed.

14-02-2014, 11:13 PM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2014 11:18 PM by Youkay.)
You are full of it.

You say "peaceful means that recognize the needs of all" and then you say "fuck the palestinians".

You say "People who talk about genocide as if it were an agricultural reform do not deserve to be talked with" and in the same sentence, you say "they deserve to be carpet bombed".

You say "fascist savages who have it as their official agender in their political representative body to "kill all jews"" and then you advertise to kill all Palestinians.

Are you fucking aware that you are speaking about millions and millions of innocent people?

Guess what. YOU are the one who doesn't deserve to be talked with, YOU are a fascist savage, because YOU just advertised genocide. Fucking hypocrite. It is nice to see that you as a German have learned from Germany's past mistake and switched from a globally unpopular anti-semitism to a globally popular anti-islamism. But you remain just as fascist. Too bad.

Fucking hypocrite.

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
14-02-2014, 11:30 PM
I strongly suggest that anyone that concerned with ushering in the genocidal end-times save themselves the trouble of reestablishing the Kingdom of David, and instead do themselves a favor and fellate the end of a loaded gun.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
14-02-2014, 11:40 PM
(14-02-2014 10:35 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Fuck the Palestinians!

What makes you believe that one can talk to a bunch of fascist savages who have it as their official agender in their political representative body to "kill all jews".

I believe Chamberlain also made the mistake of thinking that he could talk with such kind of peoples.

People who talk about genocide as if it were an agricultural reform do not deserve to be talked with, they deserve to be carpet bombed.

So you believe that simplistic binary propaganda: Arabs = Evil, Israelis/Jews = Goodness?

The Ultra-Orthodox Jews who are influential in Israel are just as "fascist" and "savage" as the worst Arabs. They believe all of the OT is literal truth and they believe that Israeli law should come from the OT.

The other thing that you should know is that Arabs and Jews are genetically and linguistically very closely related. Many Jews have lost their semitic features because they have been a diaspora community and they have inter-married with their hosts. Each tells the other that they suck, they are fanatical, blah, blah, blah but they are both cut from the same cloth.

Lastly, Israel is not a secular state and there is no separation between church and state. Search my other posts for the details.

What you are presenting is an infantile caricature of Arab-Jew politics that is pushed by the USA and Israel.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 4 users Like Chippy's post
15-02-2014, 06:39 AM
(13-02-2014 05:10 PM)Ex-Faith Wrote:  One challenge from Christians that bothers me is the argument that Israel is proof of the Bible's accuracy. I can't deny that the Bible has a lot to say about Israel, and it doesn't appear to be wrong in its predictions about the Jews. This is a subject that I haven't studied in-depth. I'm wondering how a nonbeliever should answer this challenge. Thanks.

Typically this is where atheist employ large amounts of faith. Because as you have noted it is difficult to refute these fulfilled prophesies, most atheist simply 'believe' the entire history of the Jews was made up. That they were not a people till just before the time of Christ. Yes, there is a measure of hypocrisy in this, but for you and what you believe it is better to ignore evidence than to admit your wrong or at the very least do not have all the 'facts/evidence' based answers.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
15-02-2014, 06:51 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2014 07:29 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(15-02-2014 06:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  Typically

Prove it.

(15-02-2014 06:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  this is where atheist employ large amounts of faith.

The plural of atheist is "atheistS" you moron.
Just because someone doesn't agree with your moronic views, doesn't mean it's "faith", you idiot.

(15-02-2014 06:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  Because as you have noted it is difficult to refute these fulfilled prophesies, most atheist simply 'believe' the entire history of the Jews was made up.

Prove it. ASS-ertions with no proof. Show us the poll of atheists.

Any idiot who has taken ONE course in Biblical Studies knows prophesy is not prediction of the future. Fortune telling and sooth-saying were forbidden in Leviticus. Maybe you should actually read the Babble some day.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid257278

(15-02-2014 06:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  That they were not a people till just before the time of Christ. Yes, there is a measure of hypocrisy in this, but for you and what you believe it is better to ignore evidence than to admit your wrong or at the very least do not have all the 'facts/evidence' based answers.

Prove it. Just when you think you've heard every bit of crap fundies can cook up, out comes another piece of crap. Any idiot who doesn't even know the plural of "atheist" has absolutely NO credibility. I repeat. Did you graduate from Third Grade ?
Your fruitiness "fruits" (of ignorance) are showing again. maybe you could ask Jebus for some better fruit.
Tell us EXACTLY, what is it, that happened "just before the time of Christ" ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
15-02-2014, 10:42 AM
(15-02-2014 06:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  Typically this is where atheist employ large amounts of faith. Because as you have noted it is difficult to refute these fulfilled prophesies, most atheist simply 'believe' the entire history of the Jews was made up.

It's been a while since I read the Bible, but I don't recall there being a prophecy that Israel would be resurrected as a nation. It would be a strange prophecy for sure, since Israel still existed as a political entity up until 135 CE, and typically, every book of the Bible is dated earlier than that.

Softly, softly, catchee monkey.
15-02-2014, 04:09 PM
(14-02-2014 11:13 PM)Youkay Wrote:  You are full of it.

You say "peaceful means that recognize the needs of all" and then you say "fuck the palestinians".

Yes. Because they dont recognise the needs of the Israelis! Instead they seek to destroy them.

Quote:You say "People who talk about genocide as if it were an agricultural reform do not deserve to be talked with" and in the same sentence, you say "they deserve to be carpet bombed".

Yes. Be it Milosovice, Hitler or Tojo. Everyone who talked about the murder of millions as if it were some pathetic little reform got what he deserved - a nation in flames.

Quote:You say "fascist savages who have it as their official agender in their political representative body to "kill all jews"" and then you advertise to kill all Palestinians.

No I dont you cunt. I advertise to drop bombs on them everytime they fire a rocket into Israel from Gaza. That`s hardly "killing all" - it is killing some, and thereby teaching them a lesson.

Quote:Are you fucking aware that you are speaking about millions and millions of innocent people?

Millions? Idiot. How about the millions who were murderd in nazi concentration camps? Do they deserve to survive the holocaust only to be then tormented by a bunch of camelmolesterers who would want to drag the world back into the stone age and fly planes into skyscrapers?

What kind of sick fuck would side with those savages?

Quote:Guess what. YOU are the one who doesn't deserve to be talked with, YOU are a fascist savage, because YOU just advertised genocide.

No I didn`t. Are you one of those repulsive scumbags who deny the holocaust and constantly talk about how nice Iran is?

Bombing a bunch of cunts who fire rockets into towns and send out suicide bombers is not advocating genocide. It is being reasonable. Israel has not only the right but the obligation to defend itself against the bearded jihadi fascists surrounding them.

Quote:Fucking hypocrite. It is nice to see that you as a German have learned from Germany's past mistake and switched from a globally unpopular anti-semitism to a globally popular anti-islamism. But you remain just as fascist. Too bad.

Yeah, I did learn from history. Auschwitz shall never happen again! And the only good fascist is the one who has his throat cut, be it a islamist cunt or an antisemetic scumbag like you!

Quote:Fucking hypocrite.

Antisemite!