Israel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-02-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: Israel
(14-02-2014 11:40 PM)Chippy Wrote:  So you believe that simplistic binary propaganda: Arabs = Evil, Israelis/Jews = Goodness?

I never said that.

If you want to play a strawman game find yourself some moron to play with.

Quote:The Ultra-Orthodox Jews who are influential in Israel are just as "fascist" and "savage" as the worst Arabs. They believe all of the OT is literal truth and they believe that Israeli law should come from the OT.

Yet they dont run the place.

Quote:The other thing that you should know is that Arabs and Jews are genetically and linguistically very closely related. Many Jews have lost their semitic features because they have been a diaspora community and they have inter-married with their hosts. Each tells the other that they suck, they are fanatical, blah, blah, blah but they are both cut from the same cloth.

What a load of bullshit. Again you are building a strawman claiming that I am being racist.

And besides that, genetical releations do not make the Hizbollah, Hamas, Ayathola aswell as all the worlds antisemitism go away.

That is just a fools assumption over how reality should work rather than facing it!

Quote:Lastly, Israel is not a secular state and there is no separation between church and state. Search my other posts for the details.

I know. The high court is made up by rabbis.

Yet neither is the UK and Denmark. And lot of states in Germany also dont have a secular constitution. Does secularism alone qualify to determine a nations civil rights situation?

Let me tell you this, I would rather live in a country in which I cant marry outside of a religious ceremony, than live in some repulsive shithole in which people are stoned to death for having sex before getting married.

Other than that, Israel exists for jewish safety and not for secularism!

Quote:What you are presenting is an infantile caricature of Arab-Jew politics that is pushed by the USA and Israel.

Nope. It is the reality. Suicide bombings in Israel have doubled after the Oslo accords until the wall was built. They fire rockets into Israel on a weekly basis and there is no such thing as a jewish community in almoust every muslim country.

The Islamic world is by 90% over 400 years behind the rest of human civilisation. And what makes me call these people savages is that they are proud of it.

[Image: RPYH95t.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-02-2014, 04:18 PM
(15-02-2014 06:39 AM)Drich Wrote:  Typically this is where atheist employ large amounts of faith. Because as you have noted it is difficult to refute these fulfilled prophesies, most atheist simply 'believe' the entire history of the Jews was made up. That they were not a people till just before the time of Christ. Yes, there is a measure of hypocrisy in this, but for you and what you believe it is better to ignore evidence than to admit your wrong or at the very least do not have all the 'facts/evidence' based answers.

Tell me Drich, are you one of those evangelicals who believes that the holocaust was done by god so the jews could return to Israel?

I know a holocaust survivor, would you be willing to explain that to him?

15-02-2014, 04:30 PM
(15-02-2014 04:09 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Yes. Because they dont recognise the needs of the Israelis! Instead they seek to destroy them.

I wonder what could be causing those hard feelings among a portion of Palestinians.

Maybe 60 years of being occupied and oppressed?

(15-02-2014 04:09 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  No I dont you cunt. I advertise to drop bombs on them everytime they fire a rocket into Israel from Gaza. That`s hardly "killing all" - it is killing some, and thereby teaching them a lesson.

And that's pretty asinine.

When one group responds to the actions of the other, they deserve to be "taught a lesson". When it's the other way around it's justified.

Well, I guess some people are more equal than others...

(15-02-2014 04:09 PM)The Germans are coming Wrote:  Bombing a bunch of cunts who fire rockets into towns and send out suicide bombers is not advocating genocide. It is being reasonable. Israel has not only the right but the obligation to defend itself against the bearded jihadi fascists surrounding them.

In what sort of deranged fantasyland are Palestinian actions unilateral?

... this is my signature!
15-02-2014, 04:55 PM
(15-02-2014 04:30 PM)cjlr Wrote:  I wonder what could be causing those hard feelings among a portion of Palestinians.

Maybe 60 years of being occupied and oppressed?

It was just 3 months after Hitler had taken power in Germany that Grand Mufti Mohammed Amin al Husseini contacted the general consul of Germany in the middle east and let him know that he would offer all his services to Hitler.

[Image: MAal-Husayni-2.jpg]

Despite being from two completly different corners of the world both of them had a common interest, a vicious deepseated antisemitism.

Both men were very impressed with each other, especialy when they first met:

[Image: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1987-004-09A%2C_Am...Hitler.jpg]

Husseini would become Hitlers frontman for Muslims, gathering muslims from all arround the world to form the notorious "Handschar Brigade".

[Image: Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1980-036-05%2C_Ami...lligen.jpg]

[Image: Bundesarchiv_Bild_101III-Mielke-036-23%2...har%22.jpg]

[Image: yy2672.jpg]

[Image: Handschar-13th-SS-Division-Emblem.png]

The islamic SS division of the German army, composed of volunteers from all accross the Islamic world, it would roam through the Balkans, Greece, Bulgaria, Rumenia and parts of the Ukraine as a Waffen SS division with the job of executing jews and burning down jewish settlements.

The antisemitism throughout the islamic world and the tendencies towards fascism have existed well before the birth of the Israeli nation.

and still do today

[Image: naziislam.jpg]

[Image: god-bless-hitler.jpg]

Quote:And that's pretty asinine.

When one group responds to the actions of the other, they deserve to be "taught a lesson". When it's the other way around it's justified.

Well, I guess some people are more equal than others...

No. The difference is that it is the official goal of the Hamas OFFICIAL - to kill all jews in the middle east.

That is not teaching a lesson.

Reminding them that they cant achieve that goal, by droping bombs on them - is teaching a lesson and reducing their capacity to inflict terror.

Quote:In what sort of deranged fantasyland are Palestinian actions unilateral?

In the fantasy land in which the Hamas is the least radical group in Gaza since most others would even march on Gaza. Go and ask a muslim what he thinks of jews, not just a Palestinian but any muslim you may encounter, I guarantee that 8 out of 10 will show antisemetic tendencies, 6 out of 10 fascist tendencies and 4 out of 10 will outright deny the holocaust. Muslims caused an increase in antisemetic hatecrimes in Europe and are the first to rally behind a cause of violence to impose authoritarianism.
They are united and unilateral in their wish for being in the bronze age.

[+] 2 users Like The Germans are coming's post
15-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Don't talk to TheGermansAreComing. He wouldn't want that. He himself said that people who advertise genocide do not deserve to be talked with. Let's do him that favor and stop talking with him. That fucking fascist hypocrite.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid495106

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
[+] 1 user Likes Youkay's post
16-02-2014, 03:37 AM
Well that's Israel sorted out then.

Moodie x
16-02-2014, 04:19 AM
(15-02-2014 09:51 PM)Youkay Wrote:  Don't talk to TheGermansAreComing. He wouldn't want that. He himself said that people who advertise genocide do not deserve to be talked with. Let's do him that favor and stop talking with him. That fucking fascist hypocrite.

See, we agree on something. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-02-2014, 05:30 AM
(15-02-2014 09:51 PM)Youkay Wrote:  Don't talk to TheGermansAreComing. He wouldn't want that. He himself said that people who advertise genocide do not deserve to be talked with. Let's do him that favor and stop talking with him. That fucking fascist hypocrite.

What a pathetic little bitch you are. Do you always resort to whining once you run out of arguments?

Happy that I dont have to read your bullshit then though.

Now leave this forum and go suck some mufti cock.

16-02-2014, 05:42 AM
You're a little, pathetic, delusional, fascist hypocrite (see http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid495106)

It is not my fault that you are what you are. And you have no interest in hiding your nature. Everyone reading your posts can see that. So why argue? Why elaborate? Fascist Hypocrite.

Oops, I talked to the fascist Hypocrite. I am sorry to have acted against your expressed wish to not talk to fascists. Won't happen again.

Fun "paradox": The higher the selection pressure, the slower evolution takes place.
16-02-2014, 05:49 AM
(16-02-2014 05:42 AM)Youkay Wrote:  You're a little, pathetic, delusional, fascist hypocrite (see http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...pid495106)

You are the last person to call anyone fascist you repulsive piece of filth.

I propose and support the boming and killing of fascists aka the scum in Gaza.

While you hail these people as something rightous!

You should move to Gaza and live amongst your fellow savages in some repulsive cave.

Quote:It is not my fault that you are what you are. And you have no interest in hiding your nature. Everyone reading your posts can see that. So why argue? Why elaborate? Fascist Hypocrite.

An antisemetic piece of scum like you is the last person who should argue as if he were in some possition of moral authority.

I bet in most European countries you would be in jail for race hatred or denying the holocaust.

I wrote exactly for what I argued for and you deliberatly misinterpret it and pretend as if it means something else.

Typical for repulsive savage fascists like you.

Quote:Oops, I talked to the fascist Hypocrite. I am sorry to have acted against your expressed wish to not talk to fascists. Won't happen again.

I am going to smack all your stinking lies back into that grotesk deformed mouth of yours, until you leave the forum and return to sucking islamist cock.