Israel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-02-2015, 11:32 AM
RE: Israel
(06-02-2015 10:49 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I had some guy say that the borders of the present day Israel is the same as in ancient times and this was part of the prophecy. Ok, except at one time, in ancient Israel, it was divided into two nations. So which nation is the true one, the North or South?

God promised that the two nations would be reunited.

Quote:Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I am about to take the stick of Joseph (that is in the hand of Ephraim) and the tribes of Israel associated with him. And I will join with it the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, that they may be one in my hand. When the sticks on which you write are in your hand before their eyes, then say to them, Thus says the Lord GOD: Behold, I will take the people of Israel from the nations among which they have gone, and will gather them from all around, and bring them to their own land.
(Ezekiel 37:19-21 ESV)

This prophecy has been fulfilled.

https://clydeherrin.wordpress.com/2011/1...st-tribes/

Quote:It's also a secular country which isn't in the prophecy.

Actually this is in the prophecy.

Quote:So I prophesied as I was commanded. And as I prophesied, there was a sound, and behold, a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone. And I looked, and behold, there were sinews on them, and flesh had come upon them, and skin had covered them. But there was no breath in them.
(Ezekiel 37:7-8 ESV)

This is Israel's present condition. They are a nation but they are spiritually dead because they have not yet acknowledged that Jesus is their Messiah. The prophecy that immediately follows this is still in the future.

Quote:Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live.” So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived and stood on their feet, an exceedingly great army.
(Ezekiel 37:9-10 ESV)

Another indication that prophecy is being fulfilled is the fact that we now have the technology that makes the fulfillment of many prophecies possible.

https://www.raptureready.com/soap/wood5.html

The information in ancient libraries came from real minds of real people. The far more complex information in cells came from the far more intelligent mind of God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-02-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: Israel
"Prophecy" --

A bullshit line, used for fun and profit....

Mainly profit...

More spooky campfire stories used to bilk the gullible rubes out of a few shekels.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply