Israel

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-01-2012, 11:11 AM
RE: Israel
Honestly they should never have existed to begin with.

We took away land from it's owners to forcefully hand it over to the Jews both as a "sorry about that ww2 thing" and as a means to fulfill doomsday requirements in an ancient book.

I would at this point honestly considering pulling all funding and cutting off the region in general from all trade until they pull their pants back up. Their religious scars are out in full display.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-01-2012, 11:12 AM
(30-01-2012 10:36 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm so sick of finantially proping up countries all around the world.

You are not paying for it, germanyt -- China is! Big Grin

(just look at your foreign debt figures)
[+] 1 user Likes Zat's post
30-01-2012, 11:48 AM
(30-01-2012 11:12 AM)Zat Wrote:  
(30-01-2012 10:36 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm so sick of finantially proping up countries all around the world.

You are not paying for it, germanyt -- China is! Big Grin

(just look at your foreign debt figures)

Well, we are only borrowing ~30 cents on every dollar and China doesn't even hold half the US debt. But even borrowed money has to be payed back and it's ultimately paid by taxpayers. Israel can take care of themselves.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
30-01-2012, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 30-01-2012 11:59 AM by Zat.)
(30-01-2012 11:48 AM)germanyt Wrote:  But even borrowed money has to be payed back...

The trend is not very encouraging in this regard, is it?

Debt has been growing at an accelerating rate in recent decades -- I wonder why those Commies are still propping you up?

Isn't it humiliating to have to borrow from your 'inferiors'? Tongue
30-01-2012, 01:01 PM
(30-01-2012 11:53 AM)Zat Wrote:  
(30-01-2012 11:48 AM)germanyt Wrote:  But even borrowed money has to be payed back...

The trend is not very encouraging in this regard, is it?

Debt has been growing at an accelerating rate in recent decades -- I wonder why those Commies are still propping you up?

Isn't it humiliating to have to borrow from your 'inferiors'? Tongue

I'm not humiliated. I'm not the one asking for the money. And I see your smiley but am not sure if you are serious. I would never think of another human being as inferior. Except of course for the Phelps family and the WBC.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
30-01-2012, 01:33 PM
(30-01-2012 01:01 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm not humiliated. I'm not the one asking for the money. And I see your smiley but am not sure if you are serious. I would never think of another human being as inferior.

I am happy to hear that -- I was only teasing. Smile
30-01-2012, 01:38 PM
One who struggles against God.

That's me!

Oh, did you mean the place? Misnomer. Palestine. Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
30-01-2012, 02:21 PM
(30-01-2012 01:33 PM)Zat Wrote:  
(30-01-2012 01:01 PM)germanyt Wrote:  I'm not humiliated. I'm not the one asking for the money. And I see your smiley but am not sure if you are serious. I would never think of another human being as inferior.

I am happy to hear that -- I was only teasing. Smile

I figured but was just making sure. Things like that, racism, make my blood boil.

-Mark Twain
30-01-2012, 02:42 PM
No racism implied -- I hate it as much as anyone on this planet.

That is why I put 'inferior' into quotes, so you would know I did not mean that.

What I was referring to was the irony of the interplay between a 'democratic capitalist' system and a 'dictatorial communist' system.

That, plus the lip service our western leaders always play to 'human rights' when talking to the Chinese, but not too loudly, so they wouldn't be offended and refuse then next request for a loan.

That always cracks me up. Big Grin