Israeli/U.S. censorship of google earth.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2013, 01:21 PM
RE: Israeli/U.S. censorship of google earth.
Have you considered, perhaps, that people dislike Israel without having to concoct elaborate conspiracies around them? Or would that just blow your little Alex Jones-filled minds?

I don't give a shit about Israel and I think we should stop dumping money onto them like a favorite hooker. That doesn't mean your conspiracies about Google Fucking Maps are valid.

I swear, you get dumber every day... Perhaps you dismiss comments like that as just plain vitriol and insult, but I really mean it. I think there is something in your brain that is broken that causes you to act like an absolute loon and a stupid fucking idiot. I feel bad for you. I also wish you'd go piss on someone else's forum. Why don't you do that instead of hanging around where you aren't wanted?

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Phaedrus's post
03-04-2013, 01:33 PM
Re: RE: Israeli/U.S. censorship of google earth.
(03-04-2013 11:35 AM)I and I Wrote:  I am sure military bases in the U.S. are too.

Nope.
03-04-2013, 01:39 PM
Israeli/U.S. censorship of google earth.
(03-04-2013 01:21 PM)Phaedrus Wrote:  Have you considered, perhaps, that people dislike Israel without having to concoct elaborate conspiracies around them? Or would that just blow your little Alex Jones-filled minds?

I don't give a shit about Israel and I think we should stop dumping money onto them like a favorite hooker. That doesn't mean your conspiracies about Google Fucking Maps are valid.

I swear, you get dumber every day... Perhaps you dismiss comments like that as just plain vitriol and insult, but I really mean it. I think there is something in your brain that is broken that causes you to act like an absolute loon and a stupid fucking idiot. I feel bad for you. I also wish you'd go piss on someone else's forum. Why don't you do that instead of hanging around where you aren't wanted?

It's not a conspiracy theory, the u.s. government defense act is in the link I provided is the reason for the pixelation.

Again you don't read.
03-04-2013, 01:42 PM
Wait a minute... I&I said something!

Yeah, I did a "google earth" on my dick, and ya know what?

It's a conspiracy!?!?

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-04-2013, 02:17 PM
(03-04-2013 01:13 PM)I and I Wrote:  
(03-04-2013 12:51 PM)JAH Wrote:  I and I, again pissing into a hurricane. You and others know the obvious answers. You may point them out but many will ignore. It satisfies their understanding of the world if they be atheists or not. Israel is our ally we must protect it no matter what. Why is that so hard for you to understand.

One must remember above all else that Israel must be protected. The Palestinians be damned in the biblical sense. Odd perhaps in an atheist forum.

extremely odd in an atheist forum, but many of the people here are the same people that believe the U.S. government doesn't lie us into wars and spread false stories about leaders who the U.S. wants to demonize.

Truly odd and conservative like bunch of people here.

Gotta love when that many exaggerated assertions can be made on one post.
03-04-2013, 10:50 PM
I might ask what exaggerated assertions do you detect ClydeLee. I might also ask if you ever played for the Warriors. If so I was a fan.
04-04-2013, 12:26 AM
Looks fine on my google earth. I can zoom right in to street view. A lot of merc taxi's and scooters...

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
04-04-2013, 01:01 AM
(04-04-2013 12:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Looks fine on my google earth. I can zoom right in to street view. A lot of merc taxi's and scooters...

You zoomed in on Italy by accident.
04-04-2013, 01:13 AM
(03-04-2013 10:50 PM)JAH Wrote:  I might ask what exaggerated assertions do you detect ClydeLee. I might also ask if you ever played for the Warriors. If so I was a fan.

Lol, the name is not connected the bball player sadly.

It's not something new for iandi but that post he asserts it's odd atheists would be less skeptical of government simply by being atheists which is absurd... Dropping trust in authority is just 1 way of many people become atheists.

Also it's asserting because posters here have called his ideas or posts extreme or looney that they are just hunky doory with their government actions. Topped off asserting it makes em conservative. While there is plenty of conservative posters here conservative for other reasons.
04-04-2013, 05:26 AM
(04-04-2013 01:01 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(04-04-2013 12:26 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Looks fine on my google earth. I can zoom right in to street view. A lot of merc taxi's and scooters...

You zoomed in on Italy by accident.

Nope, defiantly Jerusalem. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]