Issues Update

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2013, 12:35 PM
RE: Issues Update
OK so da thread hath been moved, but not by me... I tried to but it had already been done... weird. Unless it was already in PI&S in which case why would I offer to move it ? So I tried doing a bit of sleuthing but the mod logs don't record the perp. So anyway, basically that which was desired to be achieved has been achieved. And I'm not sure if I'm going crazy. But I might not be...

Re: boyfriend: aha! Now we got us some context. I forgot you can cheat on boy/girl friends as well as life stuff like exams. Shows how long I been outta the game Tongue

This guy - you've posted about him before. He gives you emotional support. I dunno. Relying on other people for support is dicey. People are people which means, as Kim would say, that they are assholes a lot of the time. Dodgy <- pure Kim right there. Ergo, being able to let go of assholes who're no longer nice assholes is an essential skill in life. It can take a while to learn but it is possible.

If you don't trust him no mores, the relationship will most likely die a natural death anyway, that's just how it goes. Don't read that and decide that to save the relationship you must trust him Wink Only people who deserve trust get it, same with respect.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
03-04-2013, 12:36 PM
(03-04-2013 12:35 PM)morondog Wrote:  OK so da thread hath been moved, but not by me... I tried to but it had already been done... weird. Unless it was already in PI&S in which case why would I offer to move it ? So I tried doing a bit of sleuthing but the mod logs don't record the perp. So anyway, basically that which was desired to be achieved has been achieved. And I'm not sure if I'm going crazy. But I might not be...

Re: boyfriend: aha! Now we got us some context. I forgot you can cheat on boy/girl friends as well as life stuff like exams. Shows how long I been outta the game Tongue

This guy - you've posted about him before. He gives you emotional support. I dunno. Relying on other people for support is dicey. People are people which means, as Kim would say, that they are assholes a lot of the time. Dodgy <- pure Kim right there. Ergo, being able to let go of assholes who're no longer nice assholes is an essential skill in life. It can take a while to learn but it is possible.

If you don't trust him no mores, the relationship will most likely die a natural death anyway, that's just how it goes. Don't read that and decide that to save the relationship you must trust him Wink Only people who deserve trust get it, same with respect.

I moved it. Thumbsup

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
09-04-2013, 11:57 AM
I've failed, yet again.
But this time...
It's worse.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid286695

"You don't disappoint me.... I think your much braver than you may believe."