It gets kinda boring when you ban all the Idiots.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-01-2015, 10:27 PM
RE: It gets kinda boring when you ban all the Idiots.
(23-01-2015 05:44 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 06:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  If you can't find a fundamentalist - we could simply take turns being one.

It's an easy impression to achieve.

First - crack open a bottle of anything that's over 100 proof and drink half in one hit.

Second - crack open a bible, and quote the first thing you find that makes no sense at all.

See how easy that is?

First up. Our very own JohnnyC. Tell it like it is Brother. Thumbsup Big Grin

Man, that dude looks a little too much like me. Sadcryface
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2015, 11:07 PM
(23-01-2015 10:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  Man, that dude looks a little too much like me. Sadcryface

Tell it like it is Brother.

#sigh
23-01-2015, 11:28 PM
(23-01-2015 11:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 10:27 PM)pablo Wrote:  Man, that dude looks a little too much like me. Sadcryface

Tell it like it is Brother.

Seriously, he looks like he could be my brother. Yikes!
23-01-2015, 11:37 PM
(23-01-2015 11:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 11:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Tell it like it is Brother.

Seriously, he looks like he could be my brother. Yikes!

Well, he's all fat and toothless now. Are you fat and toothless too? Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-01-2015, 11:41 PM
(23-01-2015 11:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 11:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  Seriously, he looks like he could be my brother. Yikes!

Yes, but in all the right places honey. Kiss
[+] 6 users Like pablo's post
24-01-2015, 12:35 AM
(23-01-2015 11:37 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(23-01-2015 11:28 PM)pablo Wrote:  Seriously, he looks like he could be my brother. Yikes!

Maybe?

#sigh
24-01-2015, 01:08 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2015 01:11 AM by Deltabravo.)
Hmmm....

Morons?

That would include anyone that the remaining people on here disagree with and make comments about like "You are so open minded that your brain oozes out of your head", and other equally abuse, vulgar and childish witticisms which some people think makes them look, presumably, "cool".

I have been writing a paper on a public health issue which relates to a charitable cause I support. I am also involved in a business project in my own line of work, which isn't anything to do with religion. I am not, presently, doing much for the RD Foundation after the tour last year. I posted about that if anyone picked up on it. I was also invited to a conference in London in November as a result of a literary interest.

I was on another forum, like this, where I thought I would be able to engage in a debate about a novel theory. Again, I found, like here, that there was a core group of people who treated the forum as though they owned it and were all of a like mind, ie., they couldn't tolerate new ideas, hurled abuse at anyone who even discussed ideas they didn't like and drove anyone away who wanted to discuss new ideas.

I am not going to say anything about myself or about what I am involved in because, frankly, my own wife gets upset because, based on what I tell her, she is of the view that many of the regulars on this forum are a bunch of psychopaths with little feeling for anyone they abuse and abuse people out of enjoyment.

Needless to say, I would not want the vile, nasty abuse levelled at me here simply because I have tried to outline the theory in a book which I read to spill over into my "real life" (something which a lot of people here need to get).

So...morons...left? That kinda fits into the category of "takes one to know one". No, they are still here and if you can't see them by reading their nasty, insulting comments, then you seriously need a reality check because 99% of the population don't engage in this kind of abuse towards people they have never met and know nothing about.
[+] 2 users Like Deltabravo's post
24-01-2015, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2015 04:41 AM by gofish!.)
(24-01-2015 01:08 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Hmmm....

Morons?

That would include anyone that the remaining people on here disagree with and make comments about like "You are so open minded that your brain oozes out of your head", and other equally abuse, vulgar and childish witticisms which some people think makes them look, presumably, "cool".

I have been writing a paper on a public health issue which relates to a charitable cause I support. I am also involved in a business project in my own line of work, which isn't anything to do with religion. I am not, presently, doing much for the RD Foundation after the tour last year. I posted about that if anyone picked up on it. I was also invited to a conference in London in November as a result of a literary interest.

I was on another forum, like this, where I thought I would be able to engage in a debate about a novel theory. Again, I found, like here, that there was a core group of people who treated the forum as though they owned it and were all of a like mind, ie., they couldn't tolerate new ideas, hurled abuse at anyone who even discussed ideas they didn't like and drove anyone away who wanted to discuss new ideas.

I am not going to say anything about myself or about what I am involved in because, frankly, my own wife gets upset because, based on what I tell her, she is of the view that many of the regulars on this forum are a bunch of psychopaths with little feeling for anyone they abuse and abuse people out of enjoyment.

Needless to say, I would not want the vile, nasty abuse levelled at me here simply because I have tried to outline the theory in a book which I read to spill over into my "real life" (something which a lot of people here need to get).

So...morons...left? That kinda fits into the category of "takes one to know one". No, they are still here and if you can't see them by reading their nasty, insulting comments, then you seriously need a reality check because 99% of the population don't engage in this kind of abuse towards people they have never met and know nothing about.

Hi. I don't we've had the pleasure. I've been here a month, so I guess I can't say I've seen everything that goes on. That said, I do know that there are quite a few people here who value intellectual integrity, critical thinking and humility. Amongst these there seems to be a strong inverse correlation between such values demonstrated by a poster and hostility.

So I would be very interested to test whether what you are saying is true. Could you provide a link to a thread that provides an example of your posting being subject to such treatment?

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 1 user Likes gofish!'s post
24-01-2015, 02:39 AM
Ya hadda go ring the bell...

(24-01-2015 01:08 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Hmmm....

Morons?

No. Idiots, but close enough. Coming out the gate all wild-eyed and hostile; new post, new day, doesn't much defend your self-righteous bullshit.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
24-01-2015, 02:42 AM
Delta, why are you giving us your resume? Your public exhibition of your charitable contributions is so altruistic. Even crackpots write books and even Bigfoot researchers have conferences. You sound like a typical apologist.
You want to know what offends me? The arrogance and deceit of religion offends me to my very core. The insult of condemnation because I don't share their pathetic ancient defense mechanism against death. These abusive and divisive belief systems are at the very core of what plagues human progression as a species. So in conclusion fuck religion and the religious.
[+] 3 users Like Jack_Ripper's post