It gets kinda boring when you ban all the Idiots.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2015, 04:18 PM
RE: It gets kinda boring when you ban all the Idiots.
(24-01-2015 02:43 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 01:08 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Hmmm....

Morons?

That would include anyone that the remaining people on here disagree with and make comments about like "You are so open minded that your brain oozes out of your head", and other equally abuse, vulgar and childish witticisms which some people think makes them look, presumably, "cool".

I have been writing a paper on a public health issue which relates to a charitable cause I support. I am also involved in a business project in my own line of work, which isn't anything to do with religion. I am not, presently, doing much for the RD Foundation after the tour last year. I posted about that if anyone picked up on it. I was also invited to a conference in London in November as a result of a literary interest.

I was on another forum, like this, where I thought I would be able to engage in a debate about a novel theory. Again, I found, like here, that there was a core group of people who treated the forum as though they owned it and were all of a like mind, ie., they couldn't tolerate new ideas, hurled abuse at anyone who even discussed ideas they didn't like and drove anyone away who wanted to discuss new ideas.

I am not going to say anything about myself or about what I am involved in because, frankly, my own wife gets upset because, based on what I tell her, she is of the view that many of the regulars on this forum are a bunch of psychopaths with little feeling for anyone they abuse and abuse people out of enjoyment.

Needless to say, I would not want the vile, nasty abuse levelled at me here simply because I have tried to outline the theory in a book which I read to spill over into my "real life" (something which a lot of people here need to get).

So...morons...left? That kinda fits into the category of "takes one to know one". No, they are still here and if you can't see them by reading their nasty, insulting comments, then you seriously need a reality check because 99% of the population don't engage in this kind of abuse towards people they have never met and know nothing about.

If only we could all be so perfect as you...what a wonderful world it would be.

- signed psychopath #5436987

LMFAO

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2015, 04:37 PM
Don't worry. When the Ash Wednesday to Easter period comes around, a whole bunch of the loonies start coming out of the woodwork.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
24-01-2015, 04:48 PM
(24-01-2015 04:37 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Don't worry. When the Ash Wednesday to Easter period comes around, a whole bunch of the loonies start coming out of the woodwork.

Ain't that the truth...

Say it with me - He is risen.

Repeat as needed to win converts...

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
24-01-2015, 06:05 PM
(24-01-2015 04:48 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(24-01-2015 04:37 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Don't worry. When the Ash Wednesday to Easter period comes around, a whole bunch of the loonies start coming out of the woodwork.

Ain't that the truth...

Say it with me - He is risen.

Repeat as needed to win converts...

You mean, "He hath risen! Glory to thy Lord on high!"

Whatever the fuck that means ...

God is on drugs I guess. Dumb selfish prick needs to pass over the blow.

Drinking Beverage

Having problems with your computer? Visit our Free Tech Support thread for help!
[+] 1 user Likes Free's post