It just makes sense/

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-12-2012, 09:07 AM
RE: It just makes sense/
(17-12-2012 08:57 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(17-12-2012 08:52 AM)bemore Wrote:  I actually like old muffs 99% of the time. Sometimes though he does stuff and im like....
How would you react if you're told that you're basically inferior than heterosexuals and that your sexual practices are disgusting, that you and the likes of you are addicts and just gross and a bunch of other bigoted stuff?

People don't have to say "fuck you" in order to be offensive.
Well I read the convo between them in the boxing ring and I didnt actually get an interpretation of what he said in that context. Maybe I missed something out I dont know. Maybe I missed some other posts Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-12-2012, 09:30 AM
(17-12-2012 08:33 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(16-12-2012 11:57 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  Lmao. Regardless of what anyone may feel about earmuffs, you've gotta admire the guy's bluntness. Big Grin

No, I don't. Manners matter. Drinking Beverage
touche'.

Thank you, Mr Cuntfacewoof, for leaving. TTA will be a better place without your presence.
Please allow the door to smack you in face on your way out.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
17-12-2012, 11:04 AM
(16-12-2012 08:52 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Good, fuck off.

We don't need any more blatant fucktards around here, do TTA a favor and GTFO, you ignorant, ill-informed, disgusting, bigoted, homophobic cunt.

And nope, fuck the rest of you. There is a line, he most certainly crossed it.
Quote:Everyone needs to cool off.

No they don't.
It's pretty fucking clear of peoples opinions right now. You can say give it a week, but that wont change his opinion. He's old as fuck, he's stuck in his diluted bigoted opinions and the only cure is an ounce of lead shaped into a bullet fired faster then the speed of sound through his brain.

I am sick of this shit. He should know better.

Why do you enjoy acting like an asshole, muffs? Maybe some words in the english language missing and this is the only way you have learned to express yourself? Maybe it's the only way you think you can get attention, like a 5 year old who just learned some forbidden words? Or just stupid?

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
17-12-2012, 12:08 PM
Woof and Muffs,

You are both assholes. That is clear by the many asshole type things you both say on a frequent basis.

You are both cry baby's. This is made obvious by how all-consuming it becomes when you both get into conflict this way.

Woof,
No need to delete your account. Your posts from the past will remain regardless of whether your membership is still active. If you no longer wish to be a member of the forum, all you need to do is stop posting and leave your account dormant. Easy peasy.

Muffs,
Quit following people into other threads just because they pissed you off. Grow up, and learn to keep your shit contained. When you let it leak out all over the place you cease to be heard, because everyone is too busy running from the stench to listen.

You have just begun reading the sentence you have just finished reading.
[+] 7 users Like Stark Raving's post
17-12-2012, 12:13 PM
(17-12-2012 12:08 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Woof and Muffs,

You are both assholes. That is clear by the many asshole type things you both say on a frequent basis.

You are both cry baby's. This is made obvious by how all-consuming it becomes when you both get into conflict this way.

Woof,
No need to delete your account. Your posts from the past will remain regardless of whether your membership is still active. If you no longer wish to be a member of the forum, all you need to do is stop posting and leave your account dormant. Easy peasy.

Muffs,
Quit following people into other threads just because they pissed you off. Grow up, and learn to keep your shit contained. When you let it leak out all over the place you cease to be heard, because everyone is too busy running from the stench to listen.

Ooohh.....I think I like this side of Stark....

Kinda' hot.... Evil_monster

Wink

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-12-2012, 04:42 PM
Somebody fill me on the story! What did earmuffs say??

Thanks Smile
17-12-2012, 04:47 PM
Oh, Magoo! You're too young to know about this ugly stuff... Chase

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
17-12-2012, 04:48 PM
(17-12-2012 04:47 PM)Vera Wrote:  Oh, Magoo! You're too young to know about this ugly stuff... Chase

Lol I just found out. That has been the most heated exchange I have ever seen on this forum. Sad really.
17-12-2012, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 17-12-2012 05:48 PM by Vera.)
(17-12-2012 04:48 PM)Magoo Wrote:  Lol I just found out. That has been the most heated exchange I have ever seen on this forum. Sad really.
Nah, it can't be! Really? Then this is a tamer place than I thought.

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
17-12-2012, 05:29 PM
lol magoo

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
[+] 1 user Likes Xinoftruden's post