"It makes me uncomfortable when men sexualise me in that manner" ~~Rebecca Watson

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-05-2013, 08:11 PM
RE: "It makes me uncomfortable when men sexualise me in that manner" ~~Rebecca Watson
Are we really equating having fun with consenting friends with non consenting strangers? Dodgy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-05-2013, 11:50 PM
RE: "It makes me uncomfortable when men sexualise me in that manner" ~~Rebecca Watson
Whoever this "Rebecca" is I have but one thing to say....
I sexualise anything and everything so don't flatter yourself.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 7 users Like Hamata k's post
05-05-2013, 03:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2013 06:11 AM by Filox.)
I wouldn't give her a nickel. Who is this fool giving her a bill?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
05-05-2013, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2013 02:58 PM by Lienda Bella.)
Why care? Because a couple of popular bags have to tell the whole world about the 'big bad bitch" who said this one certain thing about an elevator for over ten plus years ago? (How long? It seems like a short span of years ago.) Does it par child murder or something? NEVER FORGET..... what... I don't even get why it's so right to not let it go.
06-05-2013, 12:42 AM
"It makes me uncomfortable when men sexualise me in that manner"

Okay, got it. So then, how do you like to be sexualized?

I'm flexible...

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like bbeljefe's post
07-05-2013, 08:02 AM
(06-05-2013 12:42 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  "It makes me uncomfortable when men sexualise me in that manner"

Okay, got it. So then, how do you like to be sexualized?

Got no idea who Rebecca Watson is, but she ain't no Playboy Bunny. If I were her I'd be happy to be sexualized any which way.

(06-05-2013 12:42 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I'm flexible...

Yeah right. You're a fat old man who can't even touch your toes like GirlyMan. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-05-2013, 08:12 AM
(07-05-2013 08:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah right. You're a fat old man who can't even touch your toes like GirlyMan. Tongue

I most certainly can touch my toes. The whole ordeal takes about ten minutes, give or take a half hour, but I can do it. Unsure

But that ain't what I meant anyway, smartass. I meant that I'm flexible with respect to how a woman wants to be sexualized. Cool

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
07-05-2013, 10:14 AM
(07-05-2013 08:12 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 08:02 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yeah right. You're a fat old man who can't even touch your toes like GirlyMan. Tongue

I most certainly can touch my toes. The whole ordeal takes about ten minutes, give or take a half hour, but I can do it. Unsure

But that ain't what I meant anyway, smartass. I meant that I'm flexible with respect to how a woman wants to be sexualized. Cool

Uh huh.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
07-05-2013, 10:23 PM
(07-05-2013 10:14 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 08:12 AM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I most certainly can touch my toes. The whole ordeal takes about ten minutes, give or take a half hour, but I can do it. Unsure

Uh huh.

Keep it up mother fucker. I'll tell em all about the hotel room in Nuevo Laredo, the 80 year old tranny hooker, the double ended dildo and the extra fucking donkey I told you we didn't need that night. Angry