It's Dangerous to be a Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-08-2014, 07:52 AM
It's Dangerous to be a Christian
http://universalfreepress.com/the-10-abs...christian/

I saw this gem on Facebook today. It's most dangerous to be a Christian in North Korea, where I'm pretty sure it's also dangerous to be a human being...

In other news, I also learned that there is an organization dedicated to tracking christian persecution.

The comments I saw on it were pretty amusing, and also horrifying.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-08-2014, 04:38 PM
RE: It's Dangerous to be a Christian
(11-08-2014 07:52 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  http://universalfreepress.com/the-10-abs...christian/

I saw this gem on Facebook today. It's most dangerous to be a Christian in North Korea, where I'm pretty sure it's also dangerous to be a human being...

In other news, I also learned that there is an organization dedicated to tracking christian persecution.

Christian persecution: When Christians are not being allowed to shove their beliefs down the throats of the rest of society.

“Religion was invented when the first con man met the first fool.” - Mark Twain
[+] 4 users Like WindyCityJazz's post
11-08-2014, 04:49 PM
I like how absolutely none of the places are on the same continent as America, and only one of the places is on the same side of the world as America.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
[+] 1 user Likes CleverUsername's post
11-08-2014, 04:53 PM
In some places it truly is dangerous to not be like the rest.
[+] 3 users Like wazzel's post
12-08-2014, 03:58 AM
The funny thing is, some people in the comments were like, "how is America not on this list?!" Hobo

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
12-08-2014, 04:11 AM
(12-08-2014 03:58 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  The funny thing is, some people in the comments were like, "how is America not on this list?!" Hobo

Yep, that would be full blown CPC™. Persecution is now one of those words like 'theory' where there are two meanings; the proper definition, and the mangled Christian one. Dodgy

But yeah, when your top offender is the People's Democratic Republic of North Korea, a place where it is dangerous to be anybody other than the top military brass or the head of state, that doesn't say much about specific Christian persecution. The entire civilian population of North Korea is being persecuted by it's government. It's not a good situation, but handle endemic of Christians specifically or exclusively.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
12-08-2014, 05:00 AM
(11-08-2014 04:49 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I like how absolutely none of the places are on the same continent as America, and only one of the places is on the same side of the world as America.

Blush I miss read this as "I like how absolutely none of the places are on the same continent as America, and only one of the places is on the same world as America."

Oopsie... Blush

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
12-08-2014, 05:57 AM
(12-08-2014 03:58 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  The funny thing is, some people in the comments were like, "how is America not on this list?!" Hobo

That is funny. Most people in American have no idea what it is like to truly be in fear of you life for how you are.
12-08-2014, 06:15 AM
When you skip labels and look at evolution, a subordinate(minority) in any given society in our species history is going to have a harder time to whatever degree under that alpha male(majority).

The words "minority" and "majority" are geographical but our DNA traced back far enough and we all came from common ancestors.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-08-2014, 06:24 AM
(11-08-2014 07:52 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  In other news, I also learned that there is an organization dedicated to tracking christian persecution.

Christian fundamentalists lurv them some persecution. They can't stop fapping to it.

(11-08-2014 04:38 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Christian persecution: When Christians are not being allowed to shove their beliefs down the throats of the rest of society.

Pretty much.

[Image: SZO1Tyq.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post