It's Dangerous to be a Christian

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-08-2014, 06:37 AM
RE: It's Dangerous to be a Christian
I read it and I do not see any comments. It says there are 0 comments. Unless there is another link somewhere?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 06:38 AM
(12-08-2014 03:58 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  The funny thing is, some people in the comments were like, "how is America not on this list?!" Hobo

When one sensible person commented "Christians aren't being slaughtered like cattle in America", a couple of posters came back with "Not yet". Facepalm
13-08-2014, 08:21 AM
(13-08-2014 06:37 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  I read it and I do not see any comments. It says there are 0 comments. Unless there is another link somewhere?

They're at the bottom of the article from what I can see. they're linked through Facebook. You may have to click on 'comments' to get them to load. It was a little slow on my tablet.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
13-08-2014, 08:27 AM
(12-08-2014 06:24 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(11-08-2014 07:52 AM)Colourcraze Wrote:  In other news, I also learned that there is an organization dedicated to tracking christian persecution.

The comments I saw on it were pretty amusing, and also horrifying.

Christian fundamentalists lurv them some persecution. They can't stop fapping to it.

(11-08-2014 04:38 PM)WindyCityJazz Wrote:  Christian persecution: When Christians are not being allowed to shove their beliefs down the throats of the rest of society.

Pretty much.

[Image: SZO1Tyq.jpg]

Your cartoon has a small flaw. Lots of christians DO think that they are being forced to convert and leave church. DodgyDodgy
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
14-08-2014, 12:22 PM
Pretty sure claiming to be an atheist in these countries would produce the same consequence.

Just sayin'

This report is a bit skewed and not 100% transparent.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]