It's PAT!!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2012, 09:25 PM
It's PAT!!
I can't believe this douche is still around. How and why do people keep throwing money in this guy's pockets? I think I'm in the wrong business. If anyone can sell a religion - it's me.

Pat Robertson Speaks... again. Hobo

"I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted from my shoulders...
Thanks for getting off my back!"
-
Arcticspear Idea
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2012, 10:01 PM
It's PAT!!
Hey Pat, non sequitur much?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-08-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: It's PAT!!
I thought this thread was going to be about Pat. Pat from the old days. But it isn't. Now let's see if Erx can figure out who I am talking about.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2012, 12:26 AM
I'm pretty much dead certain that people say these things just to get attention. I mean, if he *didn't* say atheists hate God then he's just another run of the mill feel-good preacher. By pulling stunts like this he gets his advertising done for him...
07-08-2012, 01:03 AM
It's PAT!!
(06-08-2012 10:47 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I thought this thread was going to be about Pat. Pat from the old days. But it isn't. Now let's see if Erx can figure out who I am talking about.

Son, I had that figured out while you were still a twinkle in your biological father's loins.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
07-08-2012, 06:26 AM
(06-08-2012 09:25 PM)arcticspear Wrote:  I can't believe this douche is still around.

My wife and I were playing golf at a resort in Virginia about ten years ago, and there was a single player behind us, so we decided to let him play through. As he walked up to us we recognized him as Pat Robertson. We exchanged pleasantries, seemed like a nice enough guy. Looks smaller in real life than on TV. Like most believers he's probably 95% fine and 5% raving loon.
[+] 1 user Likes Jeff's post
07-08-2012, 01:42 PM
[Image: Its-Pat-wave.jpg]

Are you a brotha or a sista?

Actually, I was an only child.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
07-08-2012, 01:50 PM
I love Pat Robertson, he is the ultimate expression of a brain on religion. Or he is the ultimate liar in which case I would find him even more interesting. He is still a horrible person, but I love the snake oil merchants and feel bad for the people who are sucked into the bullshit.

I don't have Attention Deficit Disorder. Your disorderly world has a deficit of things worth paying attention to. -Tj
07-08-2012, 06:12 PM
It's PAT!!
(07-08-2012 06:26 AM)Jeff Wrote:  
(06-08-2012 09:25 PM)arcticspear Wrote:  I can't believe this douche is still around.

My wife and I were playing golf at a resort in Virginia about ten years ago, and there was a single player behind us, so we decided to let him play through. As he walked up to us we recognized him as Pat Robertson. We exchanged pleasantries, seemed like a nice enough guy. Looks smaller in real life than on TV. Like most believers he's probably 95% fine and 5% raving loon.

Mm...I don't know. I think in his case the numbers are reversed. Even as a believer I thought he was a loon.

~Izel
08-08-2012, 12:28 AM
(07-08-2012 06:12 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Mm...I don't know. I think in his case the numbers are reversed. Even as a believer I thought he was a loon.

Nah, looniness is like DNA. Only 2% difference from Chimp to Human Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post