It's Supernatural.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2013, 07:15 PM
It's Supernatural.
I think I found the right place for this? If not I apologize.

My friend just showed me the series "It's Supernatural" by Sid Roth. I can't comprehend how many Conspiracies and blatant crap that fills it. I don't know where to start.

Free Masons trying to resurrect Osiris, having Atlantis.

I just can't fathom anyone actually believing in these...

(Episode in question: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAK2Mtce9gw )
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Tazay's post
21-11-2013, 09:54 PM
RE: It's Supernatural.
I've gotta say, the world in which these nut-jobs live sounds pretty exciting. Demons and goblins lurking in the shadows, secret government groups trying to resurrect ancient deities, shape-shifting lizard-men, hidden symbols of the Beast hidden around us to silently call to Lucifer, devilish mind-control numbers implanted under our skin…

It's like a real-life adventure story!

Except…you know…not. lol

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like Misanthropik's post
21-11-2013, 10:12 PM
This fucking shit moron. I HATE when they do this. Always some shit about masons and the dollar bill. They have no idea what those symbols mean!

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
21-11-2013, 10:35 PM
(21-11-2013 09:54 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I've gotta say, the world in which these nut-jobs live sounds pretty exciting. Demons and goblins lurking in the shadows, secret government groups trying to resurrect ancient deities, shape-shifting lizard-men, hidden symbols of the Beast hidden around us to silently call to Lucifer, devilish mind-control numbers implanted under our skin…

Except…you know…not. lol

Haha yeah true.

Though when you think about it. It sounds like they took some sort of bad drug or something.
21-11-2013, 11:46 PM
This is practically paranoia mixed with pastor fuck-wit's teachings and also mixed with psychopaths who think that warlocks exist, such as the "harry potter" character. These people just poison rationality and even worse common sense, and they always draw crowds of dumb and smart individuals because they are unaware of the world and It is also what fear mongers gain the advantage because people will feed off on fear. Which they will follow because they are likely religious and if they so much as piss off God they'l go to hell and suffer for eternity.
22-11-2013, 04:48 AM
^^ Your post just makes me wish Fuckwit was a surname...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
22-11-2013, 07:37 AM
(21-11-2013 09:54 PM)Misanthropik Wrote:  I've gotta say, the world in which these nut-jobs live sounds pretty exciting. Demons and goblins lurking in the shadows, secret government groups trying to resurrect ancient deities, shape-shifting lizard-men, hidden symbols of the Beast hidden around us to silently call to Lucifer, devilish mind-control numbers implanted under our skin…

Except…you know…not. lol

I'll take Supernatural for $300 Alex. Seeing coded messages in the symbols chosen for the one dollar bill.

"Who was batshit crazy man?"

**ding ding ding**

(although I should not throw stones at those who dabble with the supernatural. I certainly do myself. Buut........ I'm not This crazy - or so I'd like to believe)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
22-11-2013, 07:59 AM
(22-11-2013 07:37 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

Except…you know…not. lol

I'll take Supernatural for $300 Alex. Seeing coded messages in the symbols chosen for the one dollar bill.

**ding ding ding**

(although I should not throw stones at those who dabble with the supernatural. I certainly do myself. Buut........ I'm not This crazy - or so I'd like to believe)

What is it you dabble, since there is no evidence of 'the supernatural'? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-11-2013, 08:04 AM
(22-11-2013 07:59 AM)Chas Wrote:  What is it you dabble, since there is no evidence of 'the supernatural'? Consider

I'd be the first to admit that supernatural or magic is bullshit. No worries. Mostly you'll see me make jokes about it. Basically, I don't even trust my OWN opinions on these things. Try to not judge me too harshly - but if you do - I'll understand.
I'm confused about a great many things.....and the older I get........only brings more confusion, not answers.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
22-11-2013, 08:07 AM
(22-11-2013 07:37 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  

Except…you know…not. lol

**ding ding ding**

The thing is it isn't just him. Not a day goes by that there isn't some mason or illuminati shit plastered all over a dollar bill on youtube or elsewhere. These symbols and mottos are about the founding and values of the USA that everyone should know but refuses to research or accept. It's far too easier to create some bullshit illuminati story.
I used to dabble too, but that was ehh..a past life.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post