It's Supernatural.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2013, 08:28 AM
RE: It's Supernatural.
(22-11-2013 08:07 AM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 07:37 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I'll take Supernatural for $300 Alex. Seeing coded messages in the symbols chosen for the one dollar bill.

"Who was batshit crazy man?"

**ding ding ding**

(although I should not throw stones at those who dabble with the supernatural. I certainly do myself. Buut........ I'm not This crazy - or so I'd like to believe)
The thing is it isn't just him. Not a day goes by that there isn't some mason or illuminati shit plastered all over a dollar bill on youtube or elsewhere. These symbols and mottos are about the founding and values of the USA that everyone should know but refuses to research or accept. It's far too easier to create some bullshit illuminati story.
I used to dabble too, but that was ehh..a past life.

Yeah I hear ya ! My problem is I have an utter fascination with symbols and have spent a lifetime tracking them down. But on a purely academic view......not necessarily applicable. If that makes sense. A study of symbols - why they were chosen and by whom is really a fascination of mine.

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2013, 08:45 AM
I too used to dabble in conspiracies and what not. After being here for some time and talking some issues over, people like Thebeardedude, Chas, Vosur and many other people helped me see how flimsy some of my beliefs were.

I think it is good to question things, healthy in some ways, however there needs to be some concrete evidence if one is to attempt to try to come to a solid conclusion.

Sorry to stereotype but because the show is American I knew that God and the Auntie christ would come into it. 2 minutes into the video I was right and that is where I turned off.

I occasionally do still "go down the rabbit hole" but I would say it is for entertainment purposes only.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
22-11-2013, 10:36 AM
(22-11-2013 08:45 AM)bemore Wrote:  I too used to dabble in conspiracies and what not. After being here for some time and talking some issues over, people like Thebeardedude, Chas, Vosur and many other people helped me see how flimsy some of my beliefs were.

I think it is good to question things, healthy in some ways, however there needs to be some concrete evidence if one is to attempt to try to come to a solid conclusion.

Sorry to stereotype but because the show is American I knew that God and the Auntie christ would come into it. 2 minutes into the video I was right and that is where I turned off.

I occasionally do still "go down the rabbit hole" but I would say it is for entertainment purposes only.

I used to as well. Not hard core. Just the odd one of me asking "Well maybe this person is right". Eventually got out of that.

I had to stop the video several time to ask myself why I was watching that crap, and how people can actually be that way. It saddens me that people actually believe what they were talking about. That that show actually exists in a serious format without being critical of their content. Not trying to break it down and disprove it.
22-11-2013, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 10:44 AM by grizzlysnake.)
(22-11-2013 10:36 AM)Tazay Wrote:  
(22-11-2013 08:45 AM)bemore Wrote:  I too used to dabble in conspiracies and what not. After being here for some time and talking some issues over, people like Thebeardedude, Chas, Vosur and many other people helped me see how flimsy some of my beliefs were.

I used to as well. Not hard core. Just the odd one of me asking "Well maybe this person is right". Eventually got out of that.

I had to stop the video several time to ask myself why I was watching that crap, and how people can actually be that way. It saddens me that people actually believe what they were talking about. That that show actually exists in a serious format without being critical of their content. Not trying to break it down and disprove it.
I doubt you'll get any rational skeptics on there. That show is confirmation bias central.

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
22-11-2013, 10:47 AM
I've always loved how so many will sign over their "souls" to God............yet they say 'humbug' to witchcraft saying witchcraft or magic doesn't exist........derr...........here's your sign. LOL Good luck with that.

(you may set fire to me now........but I must warn you......I do not burn)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
22-11-2013, 11:58 AM
(22-11-2013 10:47 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  I've always loved how so many will sign over their "souls" to God............yet they say 'humbug' to witchcraft saying witchcraft or magic doesn't exist........derr...........here's your sign. LOL Good luck with that.

(you may set fire to me now........but I must warn you......I do not burn)
Oh they know witchcraft is real, they just think it's the devils work and that witches worship satan and sold their souls to him. Thats all Tongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
22-11-2013, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2013 12:49 PM by Lienda Bella.)
I know. Despite what they are saying, it goes on long enough to get boring. I think they had some guy come on once who thought that the Grand Canyon was full of ancient artifacts and a buried Egyptian temple or something, and that the Smithsonian is hiding some of the discovery to deceive the masses. Like.. What the hell?
22-11-2013, 01:02 PM
I made it to 1:52 before I had to turn it off or risk losing my lunch. Hobo

Anyone who can say that stuff with a straight face is either a charlatan or mentally ill! I'd prefer the latter.
[+] 1 user Likes LostCyborg's post
22-11-2013, 01:02 PM
(22-11-2013 12:43 PM)Lienda Bella Wrote:  I know. Despite what they are saying, it goes on long enough to get boring. I think they had some guy come on once who thought that the Grand Canyon was full of ancient artifacts and a buried Egyptian temple or something, and that the Smithsonian is hiding some of the discovery to deceive the masses. Like.. What the hell?

Smithsonian hiding the discoveries they claim happened is a common theme. According to them the Smithsonian is hiding everything disproving evolution, and proving aliens, creationism, conspiracies etc.
[+] 1 user Likes Tazay's post
22-11-2013, 08:09 PM
(22-11-2013 01:02 PM)LostCyborg Wrote:  I made it to 1:52 before I had to turn it off or risk losing my lunch. Hobo

Anyone who can say that stuff with a straight face is either a charlatan or mentally ill! I'd prefer the latter.

7:57-8:25 is even better. Hobo