It's Time To Get Serious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2015, 12:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-01-2015 12:56 PM by CleverUsername.)
RE: It's Time To Get Serious
God only gives me vague responses and complete non sequiturs every time I type something in to the chat box.

It's just like the real thing! Ohmy

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like CleverUsername's post
04-01-2015, 12:59 PM
I know how to talk to God.

1. Imagine a god.

2. Talk to it.

3. Imagine its response.

It's time to get serious.

1. Something that is imaginary isn't real.

2. Something that isn't real does not actually exist.

3. If God is imaginary then it is not real and does not actually exist.

4. God (fill in your god of choice) is imaginary.

Therefore God is not real and does not actually exist.

You're going to have a really hard time refuting this argument so let's see some of that "thinking shit".

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
[+] 1 user Likes true scotsman's post
04-01-2015, 01:08 PM
"Note: iGod is meant to be used for fun. A sense of humor is recommended."

Seems legit.
04-01-2015, 01:50 PM
(04-01-2015 12:52 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  God only gives me vague responses and complete non sequiturs every time I type something in to the chat box.It's just like the real thing! Ohmy

Not like the real thing, it IS the real thing! :-)

PROOF of the Jehovah in the Bible! You always thought the Bible was the way it is because of those goofy desert tribesman guys who never bothered to learn English (lazy asses!), but no, it's been God all along.

And now that God has a website you can, minus the middlemen, see that for yourself.

I have finally PROVEN the existence of Jehovah.

I want a cookie or something.

MODS!! Where's my cookie??!!!!
04-01-2015, 02:08 PM
At work.

For me, this thread has been an interesting excersize as in a forum version of "Plato's cave."

I can't see the opening poster's comments. Only getting a 'shadow' of the conversation from other responders.

Much cheers to all.
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
04-01-2015, 03:02 PM
(04-01-2015 08:00 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Well, enough of all this pitter patter chitter chatter, it's time for you to talk to God yourself. Have fun!!

http://chatwithigod.com/igod.html

Briefly amusing. Made more sense than the biblical god but crashed when asked why it didn't perform miracles. Still looks like an upgrade.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
04-01-2015, 03:04 PM
(04-01-2015 03:02 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  
(04-01-2015 08:00 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Well, enough of all this pitter patter chitter chatter, it's time for you to talk to God yourself. Have fun!!

Briefly amusing. Made more sense than the biblical god but crashed when asked why it didn't perform miracles. Still looks like an upgrade.

Won't load onto phone. Sad

Much cheers to all.
04-01-2015, 03:17 PM
(04-01-2015 08:00 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Ok, so we've had our fun goofing around, calling each other names, and puking all over each other's threads and so forth. It's been a blast, but now it's time to get down to work.

You've probably been asking yourself, who is this Bozo character and WTF is he doing trying to screw up our nice little chat room with all that thinking shit??

You've waited long enough for an answer, and now it's time for His Bozoness to come clean, lay it all bare, spill the beans, and reveal his true mission here.

I'm here to teach you baby atheists how to talk to God.

No, no, no His Bozoness is not God, he's just the greatest human sage of all time, and nothing more.

No, I mean the true God, the real thing, the God that everybody else is talking about.

But, but, but all you little butts say....

"THERE IS NO PROOF OF GOD!!! SHOW US THE FUCKING EVIDENCE YOU WANKER THEIST DIPSHIT!!!!"

Well, so ok, here it is. The proof of god's existence is that....

God has a website.

[Image: Cima_da_Conegliano,_God_the_Father.jpg]

Yup. Didn't see that one coming, did you? You bet, God has a website, and if it's on the Internet, it must be true. Proof! So there!

Well, enough of all this pitter patter chitter chatter, it's time for you to talk to God yourself. Have fun!!

I see what you're doing there, but I'm pretty sure you've managed to burn through too much of the forum's good will to let you just start trying to make jokes.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
04-01-2015, 03:23 PM
Can we kill him yet?
04-01-2015, 03:26 PM
I'm reminded of a mid-level manager I witnessed at an organisation who was a fan of the "The Office" (the UK version) and failed to recognise himself in the character of David Brent.

The ensuing trainwreck of irony that ensued when he made constant references to "The Office" in his team meetings was breathtaking to behold.

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.