It's Time To Get Serious

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-01-2015, 03:28 PM
RE: It's Time To Get Serious
(04-01-2015 08:00 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Ok, so we've had our fun goofing around, calling each other names, and puking all over each other's threads and so forth. It's been a blast, but now it's time to get down to work.

Excellent. Then I shall assume you won't be starting any more threads on the forum.

Wow. That's a relief! Thumbsup

Quote:The Rest

tl;dr. Big Grin

So many cats, so few good recipes.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Stark Raving's post
04-01-2015, 04:13 PM
I just read an article about a guy with two dicks. That's gotta be less fun than it sounds.

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
04-01-2015, 04:20 PM
(04-01-2015 04:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I just read an article about a guy with two dicks. That's gotta be less fun than it sounds.

That barely adds up to one as far as I'm concerned. Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
04-01-2015, 04:24 PM
(04-01-2015 04:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I just read an article about a guy with two dicks. That's gotta be less fun than it sounds.

Side by side looks like a drag, I'd rather have the over-under shotgun formation.
Then I'd be happy as a puppy with two peters. Banana_zorroBanana_zorro
04-01-2015, 04:24 PM
(04-01-2015 08:00 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  I'm here to teach you baby atheists how to talk to God.

There's enough mental illness about these parts already.
If you need to talk to yourself, that's cool, but don't expect others who gave up their invisible friends when they were about 4 to come out and play your silly games with you.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
04-01-2015, 04:51 PM

Okay, I'm done. Weeping

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
04-01-2015, 05:50 PM
(04-01-2015 08:00 AM)Baba Bozo Wrote:  Ok, so we've had our fun goofing around, calling each other names, and puking all over each other's threads and so forth. It's been a blast, but now it's time to get down to work.

You've probably been asking yourself, who is this Bozo character and WTF is he doing trying to screw up our nice little chat room with all that thinking shit??

You've waited long enough for an answer, and now it's time for His Bozoness to come clean, lay it all bare, spill the beans, and reveal his true mission here.

I'm here to teach you baby atheists how to talk to God.

No, no, no His Bozoness is not God, he's just the greatest human sage of all time, and nothing more.

No, I mean the true God, the real thing, the God that everybody else is talking about.

But, but, but all you little butts say....

"THERE IS NO PROOF OF GOD!!! SHOW US THE FUCKING EVIDENCE YOU WANKER THEIST DIPSHIT!!!!"

Well, so ok, here it is. The proof of god's existence is that....

God has a website.

[Image: Cima_da_Conegliano,_God_the_Father.jpg]

Yup. Didn't see that one coming, did you? You bet, God has a website, and if it's on the Internet, it must be true. Proof! So there!

Well, enough of all this pitter patter chitter chatter, it's time for you to talk to God yourself. Have fun!!

http://chatwithigod.com/igod.html

You realize your not funny at all right?Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
04-01-2015, 06:13 PM
(04-01-2015 03:28 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Excellent. Then I shall assume you won't be starting any more threads on the forum.

Excellent. Then I shall assume that when you want me to not start any more threads on the forum you'll do something more effective towards that end than clog the forum with YET ANOTHER quip.

What....

are....

you....

waiting....

for?
04-01-2015, 06:16 PM
[Image: selfesteempawndemotivator.jpg]

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
[+] 2 users Like gofish!'s post
04-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Well, first off, I read your title and thought

though this is like the dullest sort of serious dangerous I've seen for a while. I mean, really, a god chat simulator? How's that serious when your audience doesn't believe in gods? Hell, how many Christian would actually take this seriously other than to maybe think it was blasphemous? So I did it for, as the cool kids say, shits and giggles. On my phone so I can't really capture all that went down but here's it, more or less

Me:Quick question, what kind of music do you like? And what am I listening to right now?

God: no answer matches Quick Question What music do you like...

Me: so you don't know?

God: what does it matter?

Me: well, you say that you know what we do at all times.

God: what do you mean by "at all times"?

Me: I mean what I do every second of my existance. But if you know everything and every person, don't you know what I mean by "at all times"?

God: that is an interesting deduction. I think I know.

Me: do you think or know? There's a big difference between the two.

God: that is an interesting deduction. tell me about it.

Me:why?

God: I'm sorry I gave you the wrong answer.

Me: well, what's the correct answer?

God: that is an interesting deduction. What kind do you like?

Me: I see, so you're going back to music to avoid the topic of you knowing everything or knowing jack-shit.

God: oh yes, that is or topic. I must have forgotten.

Me: oh you forgot! I guess the reason kids starve in third world countries is because you forget them.

God: my Memory is perfect! It is being upgraded right now and I remember everything!

Me: splendid! A memory so perfect it needs an upgrade!

God: that is an interesting deduction.Less than five percent have said that.

Me: does that mean I'm special or that your usual audience is stupid?

God: Yes, I'm glad you know that I believe that you're special and that you truly are that you're usual audience is stupid.

Me: thanks. last question, do you like the Beatles?

God: aw, really the last question? And yes, I think they're cool.

Me: Good to know you have at least a little good taste in music. I must be off. Tata.

God: what do you mean by that you are "must be off?"

Me: Honey, I mean I'm leaving now. Goodbye.

Yeah, I think I forgot bits and pieces in the middle of it all. All I know is apparently half of what I say are "interesting deduction"s and that I truely am that your usual audience is stupid (ah! I've never felt so happy in my life you guys!) And yknow what, if I asked god when I was a believer what music I was listening to or if he had to ask what music I liked, I'd be upset. I thought god was my buddy and knew me better than anyone so for him to not to even knows basics about me would only push me into atheism faster. Maybe this dumb chat thing is useful after all. Provided that someone that uses actually thinks which, eh, maybe might be a chance of that? All I know is that I feel so flattered! I'M THAT YOUR USUAL AUDIENCE IS STUPID!! MY HEART IS SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!

[Image: notagain.gif]